"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
lol sweet nectar. this is one of the easiest questions to grace this thread.

what was the hair growth product homer used (the one that worked) called?
 
Dimoxinil!!!!

For 1000$ and he used the company insurance to get the cash!
 
i thought it was medoxomil but either one is fine <8- P go for it swift.
on another note i have a pen that says Benicar-(olmesartan medoxomil) i don't know what it actually is though.
 
What was the real name figurine that marge tried to trade in to at gay John's novelty store to pay the gas bill?
 
Johnny Reb, one of the "Liquor Lads"
 
SublimeDood10
Johnny Reb, one of the "Liquor Lads"

you got it. Your turn.
 
According to Troy McLure, what was Homer's name originally supposed to be?
 
If it hasn't been asked, who was Lisa's "crush"? I can't be bothered searching.
 
Nelson Muntz/Mr. Bergstrom/Langdon Alger/That Smelly Hippy Guy... Which one are you looking for?
 
Emohawk
Thelonious?
What smelly hippie guy?
The vegan, with the dreads. Can't remember his name....
 
There is also Corey
 
Sod it, i'll post one anyway!

Which kids entertainer gets Krusty's show cancelled by beating it in the ratings?
 
DQuaN
Sod it, i'll post one anyway!

Which kids entertainer gets Krusty's show cancelled by beating it in the ratings?
Gabo.

During the episode of Night Boat, Homer's favorite show, whom does Michael and Night Boat chase?
 
TwinTurboJay
man, great question....no answer
Yeah, finally a good one, eh? I laughed when I heard who they were chasing. But, I bet the answer wont be funny. It's one of those "funny in the moment" kind of things.
 
Mr T?
 
Solid Lifters
Gabo.

During the episode of Night Boat, Homer's favorite show, whom does Michael and Night Boat chase?
Poachers of some animal or other...
possibly jellyfish.
Faster Nightboat!
 
Emohawk
Poachers of some animal or other...
possibly jellyfish.
Faster Nightboat!
Very, very close, this one is!
 
DRIFT4EVA
Starfish Poachers???
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's correct.
(/me shakes fist, :P)

Edit: google imbiggens my intuitions, they are indeed starfish poachers.
 
I'm just guessing so..... If it is. I'll call it a fluke. I know it was something really stupid.
 
DRIFT4EVA
I'm just guessing so..... If it is. I'll call it a fluke. I know it was something really stupid.
Yep. It's your turn. Starfish poachers it be.
 
i got one. why doesnt homer wear a helmet when he goes into the batting cages?
 
s13drifting
i got one. why doesnt homer wear a helmet when he goes into the batting cages?
I've got one too. Wait your furking turn. :)

In the episode where Homer thought that the Social Service guy was an Angel. At the start of the episode Burnsey decides to FU the environment. The next scene shows 3 buildings that are releasing dangerous gases into the air.

Here's the question. What was the second factory called???
 
DRIFT4EVA
Here's the question. What was the second factory called???

I'll guess the Hello Kitty factory. It was spueing smoke from burnt kitties.
 
Back