"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Emohawk
:lol: That's irrationally hilarious.

I believe it was a smoke factory.
Well he bought it on himself :)

SOOOOOOOO SIMPLE!!! :grumpy: Your turn.
 
Marge keeps telling her kids to bring something to show and tell, what is it?
"I just think they're neat."
 
Emohawk
Marge keeps telling her kids to bring something to show and tell, what is it?
"I just think they're neat."
There has been a few episodes where Marge has been a Substitute teacher. You'll probably have to elaborate and tell us about this particular episode.......... And maybe the answer??? Had to give it a try.

Although. I seem to remember marge saying something like "I want you to bring ------- (That's where my mind goes blank) tommorow
 
Mr. McShake
Was it a geo?

I know everyone else brought those, so he brought the dog or something.

Close, that's what Lisa suggested that Bart bring. Marge wanted Bart to bring a potato.

He eventually brought his dog after seeing everyone on the bus had a larger geode(sp) then him.
 
Swift
Close, that's what Lisa suggested that Bart bring. Marge wanted Bart to bring a potato.

He eventually brought his dog after seeing everyone on the bus had a larger geode(sp) then him.


I can confirm that 👍
 
DQuaN
I can confirm that 👍

Ok, from the same episode. What was the name of the book that Skinner wanted to write?
 
Jimmy and the Cloneasaurus!
Or Timmy. I think it was Jimmy. Billy?
 
Emohawk
Jimmy and the Cloneasaurus!
Or Timmy. I think it was Jimmy. Billy?

Close, but not quite. :sly:
 
If this is right, then I'll hand my go over to Emohawk as he did all of the work.

Willy or Willie and The Cloneasaurus???
 
Billy and the Clonasaurus. A rip-off of Jurrasic Park.
 
Event Horizon
Billy and the Clonasaurus. A rip-off of Jurrasic Park.

Yep, there you go!
 
What is the name of the Knife Safety book that Bart gets from the Junior Campers?
 
Event Horizon
Billy and the Clonasaurus. A rip-off of Jurrasic Park.

"...it was the highest grossing film of all time...My God, what were you thinking, man?" "I mean, thank you, come again."
 
Event Horizon
What is the name of the Knife Safety book that Bart gets from the Junior Campers?
Donny Don't.
 
Solid Lifters
Donny Don't.
That was the name of the main character, but not the book/pamphlet.
 
Event Horizon
That was the name of the main character, but not the book/pamphlet.
Hmm, I can't remember it completely. All I can remember is Homer's reaction to Bart reading it...

"Oooo, look at Bart, boning up on his nerd lessons for the Weiner Patrol!"

:lol:
 
No, that is a "passage" from it, but it had a title on the cover.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Don't Do What Donny Don't Does.
YOU WANKER!!! :grumpy: I thought that I was gonna be the man for remembering that.
 
Event Horizon
No, that is a "passage" from it, but it had a title on the cover.
Phew!

How Not To Use A Knife???
 
DRIFT4EVA
Phew!

How Not To Use A Knife???
nope. Knife is in the title. ;)
 
Oh! It's something to do with when Bart wants a Knife when he joins the Boy Scouts, or whatever they are. I didn't take notice of the book name, though. :grumpy:
 
I just saw that episode twice in the last week.
"the 10 do's and 100 don'ts of knife safety"
I bet I'm ever so slightly off on the exact details once again.
 
Emohawk
I just saw that episode twice in the last week.
"the 10 do's and 100 don'ts of knife safety"
I bet I'm ever so slightly off on the exact details once again.
almost! it's not 100.... it's bigger than that.
 
10 Do's and 110 Don'ts of Knife Safety???
 
Back