"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Its Johnny something, and bart says "they should call this book 'Johnny Deformed'".
 
phat_pengiun
Its Johnny something, and bart says "they should call this book 'Johnny Deformed'".

Is that "Don't do what Johnny Don't does"?
 
Nope, that's the book he gets from flanders when he goes happy camping :lol: it's about knives
 
I'll go. What is the name of the car that Homer designed for Herb Powell?
 
evilgenius788
I'll go. What is the name of the car that Homer designed for Herb Powell?
snp087.jpg
 
What baseball star argues with Barney at Moe's Bar?

Bonus Points: What were they arguing about, and what were their names?
 
Solid Lifters
What baseball star argues with Barney at Moe's Bar?

Bonus Points: What were they arguing about, and what were their names?

Wade Boggs

Best prime minister of England.
 
Swift
Wade Boggs

Best prime minister of England.
I'll confirm that you're right. 👍 ON both accounts.

I want a horn here, here, and here. You can never find a horn when you're angry.
 
Event
I'll confirm that you're right. 👍 ON both accounts.

I want a horn here, here, and here. You can never find a horn when you're angry.

That was one of the best episodes ever.

What happened to Ozzie Smith?
 
He fell into the springfield mystery spot.
 
Event
He fell into the springfield mystery spot.

Yep! I should've put a bonus thing on there. Oh well, your turn.
 
What did Bart make for Arman Tanzarian's Anniversary party that Homer ate, which Homer called America Balls?
 
Was it dog food?
 
I can't think of any good questions at the moment.

What was the dignified way that the townsfolk got the real Skinner to leave?
 
Almost, but how do they keep his dignity?
 
Back