"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,199 views
Oatmeal and green poster paint
 
Yey!

Ok, when bart has to beat either rod or tod (i forget) in a golf competition, what is the name of bart's putter:

1) When bart names it, and
2) When homer names it for him?
 
Well, I know bart names it putter or something like that, then homer makes him name it a girls name I think.....


I am going to have to think on that
 
Nope, and barts name was longer than putter
 
phat_pengiun
That's right! All yours
After Bart said, "Mr. Putter," Homer told him to make it a girl's name. He then said, "Mom." He-he.
 
^ lol, that was freakin hilarious !

bart thought flanders killed and burried Maude in the back yard, what was it that he actually killed and burried ?
 
TwinTurboJay
^ lol, that was freakin hilarious !

bart thought flanders killed and burried Maude in the back yard, what was it that he actually killed and burried ?
Her ficus tree.
 
When Flanders was being chased by punks on mini bikes, where did he stop to make a phone call?
 
Donny's Discout Gas?
 
I can confirm!

Wish I saw it sooner :grumpy:
 
What was the smallest tax hike in history?
 
Homer - "I pay the HOMER tax; let the bears pay the bear tax!"

Lisa - "No dad, that's the Home Owner tax..."
 
phat_pengiun
$5 for bear patrol
That's right, but SL's delivery was much funnier.
 
Meh, i got there first :D

Ok, here's one.

When homer buys a computer,

1) Where does he get it from, and
2) How does he take it home?
 
I know he drags the new computer home fro the back of his car... but I don't rememeber from where....

"Hey Flanders, check out my new computer!"
 
I'll give a hint.

The name of the shop was quite the opposite of the behaviour of the owner.
 
Was it Honest John?
 
OK, new question, this has gone too long !

What food does Moe provide for his SuperBowl Sunday Buffet >?
 
TwinTurboJay
OK, new question, this has gone too long !

What food does Moe provide for his SuperBowl Sunday Buffet >?

I thought it was when the isotopes were in the championship game?
 
nope, its from the " Lisa the Greek" episode, where she predicts the winners of football games
 
I think its some sort of sandwiches but i just cant put my finger on it
 
For the record, dquan was right btw :D
 
Back