"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,199 views
As he is being wheeled away he says "You can't do this, I'm a war hero"

What do they do?
 
Doesn't the springfield "orchestra" play a celebratory song ? or 'for he's a jolly good fellow',...something along those lines ?
 
Along military lines, but much simpler.

One word in your last post is the correct answer!
 
damn, about time !

Bleeding Gums Murphy had one famous record, name the title of that record !
 
He had an album called "Sax on the Beach" and did the song "Moanin' Lisa Blues".

Is that what you were after?
 
Perhaps I shall, seeing as I GOT THE ANSWER BEFORE YOU!!!! ;)


When Bart is training to be a daredevil. What are the injurys to the two boys in the ward that Dr Hibbert shows him?
 
A concussion and a severe burn?
 
One of them broke their arm trying to fly like superman but I forgot what the second one did...
 
Yup, halfway there.
 
One was trying to fly like superman, and the other one was hit on the head with a wrench "Mimmicing a recent fight on tv"
 
phat_pengiun
One was trying to fly like superman, and the other one was hit on the head with a wrench "Mimmicing a recent fight on tv"


Bingo 👍
 
Yey!

Somebody else can take my go, i can't think of anything at the moment
 
Solid Lifters
I thought we were suppose to list their injuries?


Yeah.......

Well......

Like......


You know what I meant :grumpy:
 
Whoa i've been busy, this is 4 hours late :lol:

Ok, when homer makes a motorbike gang, who joins, and what do they "ride"?
 
Moe, Flanders, Lenny and carl

They drive bicycles, lawn tractors & Scooters ( one of the best episodes ) My wife will not be passed around like seom doobie !
 
That'sa right!

All yours ttj!
 
What did Lisa use to make homer and bart think they had Lepresy ?
 
Back