"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,199 views
Nope. That was right after it, though.
 
The room had too much electricity.
 
Wasn't it tiny, with a tiny door? Or it kinda shrunk, if you think of the original charlie and the chocolate factory, when wonka walks through a corridor and at the end of it he has to crawl. Like a trick of perspective.
 
Radicools got it.
 
Apu: This room has too much electricity.. you might want to wear a hat.. lol!
 
Good work, Radicool02.

That bit got cut in syndication, which is a shame, because it had me on the floor laughing the first (and I think only) time I saw it. There's always the DVD though :)
 
Okay. According to the episode where Homer and Bart become Catholic, what is Homers favorite game?
 
Man, these are pretty tough.. I hate waiting for the next question too.. and NO I don't want to ask one, cause I want to anwer one to test my Simpson's addiction...

Was watching Simpsons twice a day worth it?.. lol..






OF COURSE IT WAS!!.. bwhahahaha
 
How does Homer describe God after his 'meeting' with him in a dream ?
 
Good teeth, nice smell, a class act all the way.
 
"I knew the dream was special because I usually dream about........"?
 
LOL, that was freaking hilarious!!!
" ...usualy dream about naked *glances towards marge* ..............Marge"
 
Mr. Black, The head of Kamp Krusty used to work for what division of Krusty Corp ?
 
Euro Krustyland, before it exploded.

Wow, a thread subsriction is really paying off ...
 
Yey!

Ok, where is the origin of this quote?

Lou: Looks like an explosion at the old simpson place
Cheif Wiggum: Ahh forget it. That's two blocks away!
Lou: Looks like a huge cloud of beer
Cheif Wiggum : *gets out of car* I am preceding on foot
*runs with tongue out*
Lou: *in car, calls on radio* We need pretzels, repeat pretzels.

I think that's the rough jist. Pretty easy really ...
 
That was the first Simpsons clip show, i believe, where Bart shakes up Homer's beer can with a paint mixer for April Fools, and it explodes upon opening, landing Homer in a coma.
 
What is Waylon Smithers' apartment number?

HINT: Hello, Smithers. You're quite good at turning me on!
 
I know the episode, i just can't think of the number.

I'll take a guess
32?
 
nope. if you know the episode, you're on the right track ;)
 
Lets see, malibu stacey related number ..


"I'll see you at Stacey convension 1992!"
 
no.

HINT 2: you have to watch the episode to figure it out
 
Back