"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,199 views
ok, It was balogna and bread...thats it. Great Buffet !!!

What did Fat Tony receive from the Mafia Don when Bart didn't show up to make his famous Manhattan ?
 
TwinTurboJay
ok, It was balogna and bread...thats it. Great Buffet !!!

What did Fat Tony receive from the Mafia Don when Bart didn't show up to make his famous Manhattan ?

Kiss of death I believe. On Both cheeks.
 
TwinTurboJay
that is correctomundo !post one up !

Same episode,

How did skinner escape his predicament in his garage?

and just for kicks, what was his predicament? :dopey:
 
well, he was sorting his old newpapers, and they colapsed on him, he was able t make some sort of rocket with what was laying around him hooked up to the retractable vaccum cord....the rocket wrapped the cable around one of the roof supports and he just pressed the 'retract' buttom on the vacuum and that pulled him to safety !
 
TwinTurboJay
well, he was sorting his old newpapers, and they colapsed on him, he was able t make some sort of rocket with what was laying around him hooked up to the retractable vaccum cord....the rocket wrapped the cable around one of the roof supports and he just pressed the 'retract' buttom on the vacuum and that pulled him to safety !

Dang, that was really good. Well done.

I want a vacum with a retractable cord with that much pull on it! :dopey:
 
Swift
Dang, that was really good. Well done.

I want a vacum with a retractable cord with that much pull on it! :dopey:
I've got a lawn mower that has a starter cord that'll yank the hell out of your arm when it starts up. It's 37 years old.
 
I love that episode, I just watched it two nights before, it was a good refresher ! lol

What movie & scene did Homer recognize Steve Buscemi from ?
 
Damn! on the tip of my tongue.. who's Steve Buscemi again??.. it may jog my memory
 
Ok, I am going to post one...

Who was the guest voice of the Manatee lover in the 2005/2006 Simpsons Season Premier ?
 
I thought it was Alec Baldwin
 
Well lets see, I don't really know any Simpson's triva so some one else can go.
 
OKay, I'll go. Heres an easy one, I'm tired and have nothing else.

What are fires called in the Wiggum household, according to Ralph?
 
Radicool02
OKay, I'll go. Heres an easy one, I'm tired and have nothing else.

What are fires called in the Wiggum household, according to Ralph?

"uh oh's"
 
Ok, What character did Ralph first try to play during the Presidents Day play instead of George Washington?
 
A sheep or something?

Or was it Martha?
 
Was it a cloud?

I'm sure I heard him once say, "I'm a cloud!"
 
no, no and no. IT was a different president.
 
DAMN DUDE!.. that was hard!

Question: What character did Ralph first try to play during the Presidents Day play instead of George Washington?

Answer: Franklin Delano Roosevelt


Awesome episode, that one... non stop laughter!.. even from just reading the script!!!

Gota think of a good one..
 
<it double posted for some reason>

Question: What brand was Homer's Snow Plow?..

Homer: Kiss my asphalt!
 
Excellent.

When a hurricane hit Springfield, the Flanders' house got flattened. The neighborhood rebuilt it, but there were many, many problems. What was wrong with the room that Apu showed Ned?
 
It didn't have a floor. They put carpet over dirt.
 
Back