"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,205 views
Nope, It is a resturant/museum but it was something else before that.
 
It was the Largest train ever built. Some said it was too big for the tracks, they were right. Its a train wreck/resturant/museum.

Post one up.
 
ahhh , now I remember.....

OK, bart's cartoon " Angry Dad" is a big hit, a guy comes up to him and wants his cartoon
(1) where does he say he's from
(2) what does Nelson call him ?
 
BetterthanTV.com
ummmm......
 
close, thats not where he said he was from though......
 
I'm stumped
 
He said " Hi Bart, I'm from the internet...."
Nelson called him "Soul Patch " and punched him

go ahead with the next one !
 
What is Mr Burns' weakness in the Harry Potter spoof Treehouse of Horror?
 
Man I only seen part of that episode.....um....I take a stab

water?
 
Nope, Ill word it better Its a vunerable part of his body.
 
Nope, if you haven't seen it, I don't think you will be able to guess it.
 
ok, gimme another......simpson quize like crack, can't stop....need another hit, getting the shakes
 
The answer was his Enchanted Shin.

In Treehouse of Horror XI, Scary Tales Can Come True, what was Homers occupation?
 
Man, anymore hints....I can never remember from the titles....he's been about a million things
 
It was in ye olde times. After loosing this job he thought about being the Village Dunce instead.
 
The villiage idiot, is that the episode where he throws lisa and bart to the woods, and they end up at the witches cabndy house ?
 
ok, I gotta get a good one here....

What fruit / vegitable does shelbyville have that they make juice with.... ( vs Springfield's lemon tree )
 
You didn't answer my last one! The answer was Village Oaf.

Turnips

Post another one ;)
 
Homer was looking for a new car ( he totalled his and Marge;s car in a snow storm ) and he get in a foriegn car, the deal tells him to " throw it in ___ " . What was the gear name he said to put it in..
 
ah Crap, some strange Middle Eastern type work, like... fluk!
 
ah

Give us another.
 
In the Episode where "soccer" came to Springfield, and Mexico was playing Portugal, what product was "Pele" paid to say he used?
 
Some sort of cooking foil?
 
Name the three short stories in the first ever Treehouse of Horror
 
Back