"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,209 views
:lol:

Quote and all 👍

Your turn.
 
When Bart informs Otto of his plans to jump Springfield Gourge on his skateboard, Otto says: "y'know, as the only responsible adult here, I think I should say something........"

What does he say?
 
DQuaN
When Bart informs Otto of his plans to jump Springfield Gourge on his skateboard, Otto says: "y'know, as the only responsible adult here, I think I should say something........"

What does he say?
"CoooooooLLLLLLL!!!"
 
yup 👍
 
During the episode with Alec Baldwin, Kim Bassinger and Ron Howard, Homer calls Ron two different TV character names, but not once did he call him Richie or Opie. What were the two TV character names?
 
Mr C and the Fonz?
 
No, but Fonzi was one! :lol:

One more to go, or you can tell me what drink Homer invented, and what was it made of.
 
It was the lawnmower, I cant remeber what it was made of though.
 
Vodka and grass 👍
 
The Lawnmower is correct, and it was made with wheatgrass and Vodka. Horshack was the other name.

Go.
 
Who stopped Krusty from jumping out the MonoRail, when the brakes failed?

Sorry for pushing in DQ ;)
 
No worries, you got the ingredients.

Was it Leonard Nimoy?
 
Spock It Was 👍

Your go.
 
Who was the manufacturer of the part that broke on the monorail causing it to 'runaway'?
 
Nev-R-Break? :D
 
Famine 👍
 
Oh poop!

What word, amplified by many a loudhailer (bullhorn), echoes around Springfield for hours?
 
"Testing!"

OK, what following phrase did Ralph Wiggum NOT say:

A) "I bent my Wookie!"
B) "I found a moonrock in my nose."
C) "I sleep in a drawer."
D) "My cat's breath smells like cat food."
E) "It tastes like burning!"
 
I nearly choked on my beer when I saw that the first time... :D Your go!
 
Yep, but, do you know who said it?

Go.
 
Pepi?

Or Rod or Tod?
 
Whos name is on the tomb stone that Homer thought was his mothers ?
 
DQuaN
Pepi?

Or Rod or Tod?
No, it was a character that sounds like Ralph, only appeared once and he has no name!
 
TwinTurboJay
Whos name is on the tomb stone that Homer thought was his mothers ?
Walt Whitman
 
When Homer was caught smoking a joint, what song was he singing?
 
Smoke on the water.
 
Back