"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,209 views
DQuaN
Smoke on the water.
Yep, I love the "I'm hungry for a candy bar, I think I'll eat a Mounds." line. :lol:
 
" I could walk up to the President right now, and I could blow smoke in his stupid monkey face, and he'd just have to sit there groovin on it ! "
 
In the same episode, who does Home think does the best Flanders impression?
 
👍 Go
 
What was the name of the business on the side of the van the FBI was using to spy on Homer?
 
In " The Itchy and Scratchy Movie " Episode, what was Barts "future" job description ?
 
TwinTurboJay
In " The Itchy and Scratchy Movie " Episode, what was Barts "future" job description ?
Supreme Court Judge?
 
According to the Capital City Goofball, who is a mascot's best friend?
 
The crowd?
 
The person that plays the organ?
 
Mancini

Sorry, had to google that one!
 
Ummmmm ^^
 
DQuaN
Mancini

Sorry, had to google that one!
Cheater! But that's OK, I'm tired and want to go to bed. :p
 
What was the Spruce Cabouse?
 
that was a model plane Mr> Burns had when he built the casino... water type plane....

he told Smithers to " get in " at gun point
 
And I believe it was called the spruce moose.....not caboose
 
Yes that was the Spruce Moose. I want to know what the Spruce Cabouse was. It was in another episode.
 
oh.....wasn't the spruce cabouse a restaurant in on out of service cabouse?
 
Almost!
 
almost......was it mr Burns's caboose.?? "fresh'n your drink gov'va?"
 
Back