The Sport Mode Spotted Thread

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 259 comments
Funny thread..

@monoha and @Blacki2k2 in the Gr.1 races.

I've been the only S/S for some reason, which kinda sucks for everyone. They have less chances of winning and I get very few points for a win (150-300) but I lose tons if I don't win.

Still a fun combo though. :)

Thanks for the races zzz_pt 👍.

Yeah, the match making could be better. High B's and Low A's with zzz_pt single S. Seems quite strange. Good races none the less, was interesting to see how close I could finish from you - 4.5 and 3.5 second behind in the two races i believe - pretty happy with that :)

I've been the only S/S for some reason, which kinda sucks for everyone. They have less chances of winning and I get very few points for a win (150-300) but I lose tons if I don't win.

I had the same with the gr.1 at Lago Maggiore. Was at 0.30 in the night though but it was during the weekend. Maybe the Gr.1 are less populair.

Wait, you’re in the Americas so you should see me lol I had left to EU then AP and now I’ve been back to QRacer_31 for a while. I stopped using qwbufp in December as it was a crappy name :lol:

Ah, I may have seen you then and didn't know it. I haven't raced as much in sport mode the last weeks like I used to. I have been running the GTP-WRS events.

I've probably raced against some of you lads without knowing, not really familiar enough with names here :).

If you see a greeting message "Greetings from Iceland" that's me (PSN: Guffaluff).

After a little stopover at DR B, I'm now at DR C || SR S, and I try my best to be a clean racer :).

Car wise, I like to mix it up and try different cars so no sure thing there :D

Hope to catch some of you on the track ! :cheers:

Hope it doesn't get boring for all of you :), but I met @daan for the second time yesterday. Nice little sprint race on Brands - starting from P1 and P4 and securing a glorious 1-2 for GTPlanet 👍. The blue car is him :

IMG_0401.JPG

Next time we meet I expect him to buy me a :cheers: ... :D.

Spotted @QRacer_31 in the manufacturers cup race a little bit ago. Must have had a good race cause I never saw him 👍

Hi, saw you in a green car ;)

My stream died at the end of Lap 1 and I got in autodrive for 5s. Lost 2 spots (6th to 8th) then got in the grass (8th to 10th). Fought my way back to 6th and finished right behind my TNTR teammate from Brazil, AleksenAndros!

It was a good race! I almost had a heart attack when the PSN error appeared... I thought I was disconnected but it only affected the stream thankfully! Here’s the replay on YouTube!

See you on track ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah, yeah, i remember that, see your post just now :D
Ha, now i'm S/S too. But im sure it doesn't help to beat you :lol:

@petesj26 : finished on p15 right behind you 2 minutes ago on Brands Hatch. Tried not to hit Homer Simpson! :lol: I was the guy in the red and white "Rivella" Porsche. :gtpflag:

@petesj26 : finished on p15 right behind you 2 minutes ago on Brands Hatch. Tried not to hit Homer Simpson! :lol: I was the guy in the red and white "Rivella" Porsche. :gtpflag:
I hope i have a replay saved of that! What is your PSN?

I was hoping homer would raise a smile :-)

I hope i have a replay saved of that! What is your PSN?

I was hoping homer would raise a smile :-)
Our time together on track was short, because after i managed to pass you, i touch the grass and spun. In the last lap i came about 5 seconds behind u.

My PSN is kusi18 :cheers:

Last edited:
Alas, i did not record that race so I can't follow the thread rule of posting a photo.....

However, there was this guy. PSN GTP_Davey-07-32. Is he on here? There are a few Davey's.... Raced well, gained a fair few spots. I'm in the photo about to enter Surtees

5989809574696189968_0.jpg

Raced with @Guffaluff just then in nations race. I came 2nd

Congratz man, that means you never saw me during the race! :D

This was my first FIA race, and oh dear did it go wrong :D. Was over a second slower then my best practice lap and qualified 13th out of 18. Of course I screwed up royally very early on the first lap, spun out and dropped to last place and finished there :grumpy:

But I really like the format, although I feel the QF session could benefit from 5min extra time.

Too bad the timing of the FIA races are pretty bad for me as I usually don't have free time until around 9pm .. which is when the last race of the night starts :D

I spotted @Sofia Speed!

Nice Pop Livery!

We didn’t get much action together apart from the start, but I saw you!

Daily Race B - Kyoto Gr.3.
Im the Martini Porsche, she’s the super colourful Porsche.

6278044348358591512_0.jpg

And I spotted @Senna52 too!
We had an amazing battle for first place through the whole race, then we crashed in the last turn. It was pretty fun and pretty funny lol.
I’ll upload the video too, because it was an epic fight! I’ll post here so everybody can watch.

For now, the picture:

Im the RedBull Porsche, he’s the crazy fast M6.

4981013145115983888_0.jpg

Edited:

Here’s the video. It’s unlisted and I didn’t put all the info, but we can watch!

Last edited:
I spotted @Sofia Speed!

Nice Pop Livery!

We didn’t get much action together apart from the start, but I saw you!

Daily Race B - Kyoto Gr.3.
Im the Martini Porsche, she’s the super colourful Porsche.

6278044348358591512_0.jpg

And I spotted @Senna52 too!
We had an amazing battle for first place through the whole race, then we crashed in the last turn. It was pretty fun and pretty funny lol.
I’ll upload the video too, because it was an epic fight! I’ll post here so everybody can watch.

For now, the picture:

Im the RedBull Porsche, he’s the crazy fast M6.

4981013145115983888_0.jpg

Edited:

Here’s the video. It’s unlisted and I didn’t put all the info, but we can watch!

Two very nice races!! Unfortunately you stepped on poo on the first one and I passed you, but on te second one you were too fast and opened a gap of over 4 seconds in the end...

Back