The Sport Mode Spotted Thread

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 259 comments
I spotted @Alpha Cipher last night. By the way, I prefer watching this video with Big Audio Dynamite's 'Bottom Line" in the background so I included a link to that too. Play them together :D

.150 second difference in the end :D
Congrats btw!
Here's the photo I promised (and used the thread @Nuschel01 directed me too. Hopefully it worked :P)
6269010752721420800_0.jpg

Damn meta car stock livery users :boggled:
I think I'm doing everyone a favor by not pulling out my weebars :P

@Alpha Cipher and I had a great battle on Dragon Trail today. We actually raced a few times, but I was only close enough to get a picture once.

View attachment 727873

I'm in the cool blue GT-R. My new livery did not make me go faster.
I think we're side-by-side on more than one occassion :D
EDIT:
4693332522108453384_0.jpg
4692769572155033088_0.jpg
4683762383637710336_0.jpg
4684325333725348360_0.jpg

Last edited:
I spotted @Voodoovaj in one of my worst races of all time. It seems he's not my lucky charm. Every time we meet on track, I get into all sorts of troubles I don't usually get into. I was driving a 4C at Lago Maggiore. I got crashed out of track in qualify, Started around P11. Then, it seems everybody had flying cars on the straight, but were really slow on corners. Corners were my only chance. I then had to be super fast through them, which made me contact a car, just slightly when I was fighting for P4 I think. I got 15 second worth of penalty for that. Crazy stuff. Then I went all the way to the back and I was trying to climb back to the top, I was too eager trying not to lose time overtaking one kind of slow driver through the S, but I got it really wrong and I tried to put it side by side in the last part of the S. I went to the wall. I think I've finished 10th or 9th. Don't really remember. I got a lot of complaints in the chat after the race. Wow... bad day... I'll try to keep it cool for the next races.

Last edited:
Yeah I know, my optimum is a 59.668 but I can‘t get it together :( I guess all the faster drivers use CSA? :dunce:
Yeah maybe, try with it on? I turned it on after a few races being really hassled hard from behind, and found it a lot easier to keep the car on the limit.
Not faster overall, but much faster in terms of consistency.

Yeah maybe, try with it on? I turned it on after a few races being really hassled hard from behind, and found it a lot easier to keep the car on the limit.
Not faster overall, but much faster in terms of consistency.
Go hard or go home :lol: no aids for me :)

I spotted @Voodoovaj in one of my worst races of all time. It seems he's not my lucky charm. Every time we meet on track, I get into all sorts of troubles I don't usually get into. I was driving a 4C at Lago Maggiore. I got crashed out of track in qualify, Started around P11. Then, it seems everybody had flying cars on the straight, but were really slow on corners. Corners were my only chance. I then had to be super fast through them, which made me contact a car, just slightly when I was fighting for P4 I think. I got 15 second worth of penalty for that. Crazy stuff. Then I went all the way to the back and I was trying to climb back to the top, I was to eager trying not to lose time overtaking one kind of slow driver through the S, but I got it really wrong and I tried to put it side by side in the last part of the S. I went to the wall. I think I've finished 10th or 9th. Don't really remember. I got a lot of complaints in the chat after the race. Wow... bad day... I'll try to keep it cool for the next races.
That explains the name Voodoovaj.

Yeah, I checked this morning :P
The guy in P1 in our race was #1 EMEA at the time! He was pretty quick...
Yeah the greek guy, wasn't the cleanest tho. After a race with him and RC_Zoky (greek spun, Zoky "fell asleep") the latter took the lead on the leaderboards :D They both weren't in my races after that tho, so I sneaked 6 poles and 5 wins later into the night :D

Yeah the greek guy, wasn't the cleanest tho. After a race with him and RC_Zoky (greek spun, Zoky "fell asleep") the latter took the lead on the leaderboards :D They both weren't in my races after that tho, so I sneaked 6 poles and 5 wins later into the night :D
6 poles and 5 wins! :lol: :bowdown:

You're good, dude... I can't even buy a top half finish these days :(

I just enjoy driving the E30 :D
In the race we met I saw you gain a position but you later lost it again, too bad :(
Indeed. Very frustrating, I just caught a wheel on the sand on the hairpin before the finish line... you get hooked into that stuff and just have to wait until it delivers you out again

Back