The Sport Mode Spotted Thread

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 259 comments
Yeah... I didn’t get a chance to take a picture together.
Next time for sure lol. You were in pole and I was starting like like 12th or something way back. Fast grid. I ended up screwing up first lap and had a hell of a good race against the guy in 11th. Super clean and best race of the night for me with a photo finish ( P11 just barely out-nosed me:D)

6124895573421065744_0.jpg
@petesj26 in the GT86 and me in the BMW today on Brands Hatch

@meck_rb7 spotted on Suzuka in the brand new Alpine. Good races, and very clean sure due to the character of the track a bit.

IMG_0406.JPG

As for door numbers : I've got the 1 here, but in the next race it's been the 8 with basically the same opponents.

@ROCKET JOE Yeah that was some good racing indeed! You were faster than me though. You are very fast! You were in apretty pretty close battle with that guy in the white Alpine.

This is the closest i've been to you! Never been able to attack you!

I still make too many mistakes, but I ran a .726 in the third race - a pity it doesn't count as Q lap :lol:.

That's a nice lap for sure! By best in race was a 58.2XX, while my Q best is 58.4XX. I struggled to go faster. Do you use a wheel?

No wheel, DS4 sticks. Got the silver special edition though, maybe it's got some hidden secret driving aids on board :D.

Or you‘re just some sort of DR:B Alien :lol:

Hey Nuschel01, we already talked about that :lol: ...
I have no idea about my final driver rating and to be honest I don't care too much. I'm DR B now, maybe because I hardly have the time to race, compared to all the guys around here. So I've taken my time with GTS, started with the slower cars ( that I've liked best since forever ) and try to improve with the fast ones. Time will tell ...

Right now I'm having "dinner for one" as always, celebrating my 91st win and my DR B progress bar full.
Won't take too long I guess 👍 ...

Saw @banckzy in the FIA race and a Sport Mode race, unfortunately didn‘t got the chance to race him :(

Weirdly in the FIA race there were 16 DR:S drivers, had #17, started 11th, came 10th and only gained like 700 DR points :confused:

Saw @banckzy in the FIA race and a Sport Mode race, unfortunately didn‘t got the chance to race him :(

Weirdly in the FIA race there were 16 DR:S drivers, had #17, started 11th, came 10th and only gained like 700 DR points :confused:

10th will only get you a handful of DR points in isolation, each place above your door number seemed to get you just less than 100 points each which sounds about average.

Only thing I want to know in that race is why so many were using 2nd gear in that thing :lol:

Only thing I want to know in that race is why so many were using 2nd gear in that thing :lol:
You were in my race too I think. I just couldn‘t find my pace today with the car, binned it once and was involved in most of the carnage around me somehow :banghead:

You were in my race too I think. I just couldn‘t find my pace today with the car, binned it once and was involved in most of the carnage around me somehow :banghead:

I ran away and hid at the front :lol:, noticed in the replay you were permanently midfield which never helps especially with a new car to get used to

I ran away and hid at the front :lol:, noticed in the replay you were permanently midfield which never helps especially with a new car to get used to
I‘m actually quite used to the car but couldn‘t get anything together today and I got somehow distracted by the weird driving of others.
I hope you didn‘t find my driving dirty :lol:

Haha awful race for me! Didn’t get on with the car at all, was really looking forward to this race as well

@daan Gah, I'm all over the shop on that corner. I turn in too early/too much and end up taking two bites of the cherry (with a wiggle of the wrists to keep the big Cleveland lump in check behind.)

Amazing and Intense race with @Nando deBem and some other members at Lago Maggiore Center

That last corner "dive bomb" was unexpected!!

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180313104941.jpg

I spotted @Sofia Speed!

Nice Pop Livery!

We didn’t get much action together apart from the start, but I saw you!

Daily Race B - Kyoto Gr.3.
Im the Martini Porsche, she’s the super colourful Porsche.

6278044348358591512_0.jpg

And I spotted @Senna52 too!
We had an amazing battle for first place through the whole race, then we crashed in the last turn. It was pretty fun and pretty funny lol.
I’ll upload the video too, because it was an epic fight! I’ll post here so everybody can watch.

For now, the picture:

Im the RedBull Porsche, he’s the crazy fast M6.

4981013145115983888_0.jpg

Edited:

Here’s the video. It’s unlisted and I didn’t put all the info, but we can watch!

No apologies please,
I was not criticizing or undermining that move.
I was really not expecting it.
That turn is maybe the only place for a pass and to do that it has to be that way.
I really thought you will make the pass as the Porsche has better brakes and turn than te Ferrari. Was just surprised how long you went (now I know your brakes locked)

A lot of people criticize “dive bombing” but imo it’s part of race and a good move when it’s done clean from both drivers....

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. I locked my brakes. But I’d say unexpected was the guy braking to 0 in front of me in the back straight. I sent him flying lol...

Back