The Sunday Cup...Lotus Club GT...Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 5,926 comments
  • 450,914 views
Very cool, Omnius.

I liked your picture too when I first saw it, but as I don't Facebook, I could not 👍 it. But very cool that Lotus liked your picture, it is very well done!
 
Can anyone advise me on how to post up a podium pic here?
Step by step, if possible.
I have tried to send one to you Ade but I'm not sure you have received it.
 
Can anyone advise me on how to post up a podium pic here?
Step by step, if possible.
I have tried to send one to you Ade but I'm not sure you have received it.

You could send it to me on PSN, or use photobucket. Just register, upload photo, click on image tag, and post the link here.👍👍
 
You could send it to me on PSN, or use photobucket. Just register, upload photo, click on image tag, and post the link here.👍👍

I think I attached it to one of the psn mails I have sent.
I have read the Faq on posting pictures and joined photobucket, but im unsure on the "resizing".
 
I think I attached it to one of the psn mails I have sent.
I have read the Faq on posting pictures and joined photobucket, but im unsure on the "resizing".

Ahhh, you mean this one.👍👍👍👍

cg255_zpsfd44b32e.jpg

All done and added to the facebook "meet the drivers"album.
 
Ahhh, you mean this one.👍👍👍👍

cg255_zpsfd44b32e.jpg

That's the badger.
I like to think I can take a half decent Photo:sly: just thought it'd be nice to get a critiquing from the resident David Baileys:nervous:
 
Nice to be back! Can't wait to get back on the track and get into my first full season.
Ade, sorry I wasn't able to race in any of the off-season races, was pretty busy actually. But i'm fully ready for this Sundays race! See you all there!
 
I think I attached it to one of the psn mails I have sent.
I have read the Faq on posting pictures and joined photobucket, but im unsure on the "resizing".

GTP prefers pictures to be a maximum of 700 pixels wide (but any height - best to keep aspect ratio on though and as long as the width is 700, the height will remain correct. Also I like to add a sharpen filter to my photos after a resize)
 
Nice to be back! Can't wait to get back on the track and get into my first full season.
Ade, sorry I wasn't able to race in any of the off-season races, was pretty busy actually. But i'm fully ready for this Sundays race! See you all there!


OK Big_C, but I hope you have been following the thread. If so you would have seen the below post.

Sunday Cup reserve driver news.

With S3 just around the corner, and the grid full, I have decided to promote some drivers from the reserve list. This is due to their contributions to both the thread, and the races. It is important that grid positions are given to those who have shown that they will be committed to the whole series, participate whenever possible and complete races.

After looking at the forum and GT5 stats, I have decided that I am going to move Big_C_23 into the reserve drivers table. This is because he has not been active on GTplanet since October, and its pretty much the same on GT5.
 
Last edited:
376334_442522715813366_1613417754_n.png

Nice of Lotus to like my photo of my Sunday Cup Evora! Not to mention all these 'strangers' :)


Thats awesome Omnius.👍👍👍 The Sunday Cup Facebook page is getting loads of "likes" aswell. Looks like we are being watched from high places.👍👍 Cobanis pics seem to be getting lots of viral likes.


viral_zpscefc0f78.png


viral2_zpsf750c81e.png




RACE #1 GRAND VALLEY SPEEDWAY

img.php
 
Last edited:
Yeah baby! :lol:

That is awesome ...
 
Well its nearly here guys. Nearly 3 1/2 months of waiting comes to an end tomorrow. We have had plenty of practice to get used to the car, and I think it feels great. Tomorrows 1st race will be epic, with possibly a full grid, and reserves standing by. I will be having 1 final practice session tonight in my lobby at 8.00pm, to see if I can get into the 02's again.
 
I'm not leaving for the mountains until tomorrow so I might join if there's room.
 
cobrius
I'm not leaving for the mountains until tomorrow so I might join if there's room.

It will be a pleasure to have you join us Cobrius.
 
Tomorrows race will be epic I think. It seems that my rival will be ade. If it's going to be as good as in season one I'll be sad if I miss one race. Maybe we'll see photo finishes as well.
 
Last edited:
Well racers, the practicing is all done and the business end of The Sunday Cup is here. 8 for final practice tonight to try and shave those extra tenths off, and I was well pleased to get into the 02's. New fastest times are in green text. Tomorrow the lobby will be open from 7.30 pm GMT. Please try to arrive as early as you can so we can sort any connection issues out early on.

Gentlemen, its nearly time to start your engines.

SPORT MEDIUM TYRE.

KOR_HELLRAZOR...2:02.236
HANCOCLC...2:02.525
ADE3210...2:02.691
CAPT.D...2:02.835
DOWLIN...2:02.987
COBANI...2:03.094
JIMFTR2...2:03.558
GTP_JOYLORD...2:03.640
GOODWOLF...2:03.800
THIRD_REIGN...2:03.815
SHOLESY...2:04.107
SOCALSPEEDFREAK...2:04.165
GC255...2:04.466
JAMMYREX...2:05.037
COBRIUS...2:05.223
ROSENLUNDAREN...2:05.838
HAPPYSILVIA...2:06.571
OMNIUS...2:06.573



SPORT HARD TYRE

KOR_HELLRAZOR...2:04.994
HANCOCLC...2:06.067
CAPT.D...2:06.157
JIMFTR2...2:06.348
COBANI...2:06.565
SHOLESY...2:06.847
DOWLIN...2:06.882
GTP_JOYLORD...2:06.886
ADE3210...2:06.967
THIRD_REIGN...2:07.213
SOCALSPEEDFREAK...2:07.479
GOODWOLF...2:07.972
COBRIUS...2:08.097
JAMMYREX...2:08.819
GC255...2:09.357
ROSENLUNDAREN...2:09.400
HAPPSYLVIA...2:10.339
OMNIUS...2:10.679
​
 
Last edited:
Well tonights the night. I cant wait.



race1_zps935b53f8.png


timetablesc3_zps1a40c47f.png


LOBBYRULES_zps618ffc5b.png
 
Nice few laps with Bo just now.. 👍
Gave the Evora a wash and oil change so she is all ready for later, I have already done over 1100 miles in it. :)
 
819235_423100947767247_1928833683_o.jpg

Sunday Cup tonight, Sunday lunch at my parents today...what was the chances of seeing one of these of all days!?
(It was parked next door to my parents) :D​


843852_423112141099461_526767431_o.jpg

Distinctive exhaust note could only be one car! Just got the photo as it past the gates!!! :)

​
 
It has to be a good sign for us. 👍👍👍
 
Less than 1 hour until the room is open chaps.👍👍👍
 
Downshift has decided to stop working on my wheel
 
What wheel?

T500rs. Tried the good old switching off and on again which didn't work. Now I've took it apart its working again. Trouble is if it goes again mid race I'm screwed!
 
Back