The Sunday Cup...Lotus Club GT...Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 5,926 comments
  • 450,886 views
Those trophies are Niiiiiice!! Good work Ade 👍 I'll see you at practice later :trouble:
 
...I made my presence known and decided to give something back to those that had entertained me for 6+ months so well. I don't regret it...

Great to read that, your whole post is just a great statement for the group of drivers here. 👍

...Ade, You've created something special which I am proud to now be a part of. I hope your muse continues to bestow great ideas to you and that you breathe life into them to share with others...

I'm not even sure what that means, but it sounds amazing! :lol:

...Cobani, A picture speaks a thousand words. Your albums tell a story no race report can do. I've no intention of stealing your crown, I'm just here to supplement it and try to add to the whole...

Thank you Gary, the responds on the reports make it worth the hours of input. We all benifit with race reports from different drivers to see parts of the race we were not a part of. It's an integral part of this thread to blow of steam from the last and build up for the next race. Keeps the juices flowing. :)

...Thankyou for accepting me into your group.
See you at Motegi east.

👍👍👍

...From now on, after each race, the podium sitters will receive their own personalized virtual trophy from the respective race...

Thank you! It's allready laminated and put up for display. :)

About our connection issue:
There are some good ideas to try to keep Goodwolf and others in the lounge.

- Ade's suggestion for special lounge settings
- Omnius with the Speedy Gonzales connection
- Petros with the top three connections being fastest

- I do agree with Third about the weakest link, but unfortunately that is out of our control.
- I drive in a 4 hours Endurance where a wired connection is preferred for better stability. I was wireless before that and I can say that the connection looses (some) quality when on WiFi. It took me some effort to get wired, but I haven not regretted it since!

Don't forget Ade's guideline we all can do to help:
LOBBYRULES_zps618ffc5b.png

It's a small effort that can make a big difference for all involved. 👍

My connection is 6 MB up and 60 MB down, wired. Let me know of need to be in the top three of the lounge. Thanks.

And that is the end of my loooong post! :lol:
 
My connection is 6 MB up and 60 MB down, wired. Let me know of need to be in the top three of the lounge. Thanks.

WOW. mine is 7 mb down, and just over 1 up with ping being 40 (wired). You definately need to be in the top 3. Omnius has super fast fibre optic. If anyone else with super fast connection could post in here, we can establish 3 good connections, and they can enter the lobby first.
 
Last edited:
What time tonight? Send me a PSN and those 'settings' you spoke of :)
 
What time tonight? Send me a PSN and those 'settings' you spoke of :)

If you could open the lobby at 8.00pm. Use my lounge as its already got the settings done. Thanks mate.
 
WOW. mine is 7 mb down, and just over 1 up with ping being 40 (wired). You definately need to be in the top 3. Omnius has super fast fibre optic. If anyone else with super fast connection could post in here, we can establish 3 good connections, and they can enter the lobby first.

Ping @ 15 ms ;) I need fast speeds to keep up with Dan! 👍
 
Guys. Something serious has happened. I will not be able to practice tonight. Please carry on without me. Omnius, Use my lobby, and please can someone save any replays for me. Sorry Guys, and please spare a thought for Trotterlover.
 
Do enlighten us a bit? Sounds serious

I cant at the moment mate. Its not something I would want to discuss on a public thread. It is very serious, and I need to prioritize what I am doing tonight. Sadly that means it would be insensitive of me to be on the PS3 at this time.
 
Cheers Ade, but with all due respects I think it would be best to give it a miss, that's if everyone is in agreement?

Not really in the mood for racing following your announcement :(

We're all thinking about Trotter!!!!
 
Yeah Ive decided to give it a miss tonight also.. :( Maybe tomorrow..
 
Best wishes ... Nothing is more important than real life.
All the best,
Bo
 
Of course Ade, Best Wishes to Trotter in whatever is going on.
 
Thanks guys, I have signed in to PS3 to message anyone who may not have seen the thread.
 
Guys. Something serious has happened. I will not be able to practice tonight. Please carry on without me. Omnius, Use my lobby, and please can someone save any replays for me. Sorry Guys, and please spare a thought for Trotterlover.


My thoughts go out to Trotterlover whatever the case!!!👍
 
I sure hope everything is alright, whatever happened. My thoughts are with him.
 
Guys, following some tragic events, tonights practice is cancelled, and race 2 will be postponed for 2 weeks. Sorry for this bad news guy's, I wouldnt do this if I didnt have to. Please be patient with me, as I really need to be there for family and friends at this time. All race dates on the calender will therefore move back 2 weeks. I will update the graphics when I get a chance.
 
Ade, our thought are with you and your loved ones in these difficult times ...
 
So sorry to hear this, hope trotter is doing ok... Fully understand and respect your decision. Take care.
 
Take as long as you need to ADE, I certainly don't mind waiting! Take care
 
Sorry to read of the bad news Ade, take your time, our thoughts are with you.
 
I was not home for two days. I hope everything will be all right. Take as much time as you need.

To all the racers thank you for trying to get me in the lounge with good advice.

2499838272.png


wired
 
Back