The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,754,929 views
^Awesome:tup:

New YTPMV on ED is called Sex With Ponies...
 
Coming Clean
*Humanized Gilda*
*Saucy*
*Written by Pacce*

131337324054.png





Also, Heart of Gold is explicitly not GilDash. Or, it might be but Gilda doesn't reciprocate. I have a feeling that is going to come up when Applejack and Dash are worked into Summer Flames.
 
Last edited:

Love this.


Also, what would be the story with the best time/tears ratio. I mean, what would be the shortest I could read that would still end with me in tears?
I don't mean 20 minutes or anything, I'd just rather not go for something really long. Although, depending on my schedule for the rest of the week that may very well change.

On second thought, The Last Sonic Rainboom should do nicely. I remember hearing about that a while ago, and I actually had it in my list of things to read, but I accidentally deleted half my Chrome bookmarks.
 
Last edited:
*Wants to read fanfic


Gets dragged into pointless discussion*



Why?, natural instinct I suppose, reading it now, I wont let that thing waste more of my time(the pointless discussion, not this place of course, and I wont even bother, I'll just look at this thread, just this one).
 
You know, I've found that excessive venturing into the GT5 and Forza subforums can take years off your life.


















*looks around*

Coast seems clear.

55957%20-%20artist%3ASkoon%20ask%20ask_cheerilee%20bed%20berry_punch%20cheerilee%20incest%20sisters%20they_totally_just_banged.png



*runs*
 
You know, I've found that excessive venturing into the GT5 and Forza subforums can take years off your life.

You ever try YouTube comments?

I could swear it took a few months before the stupid finally got out of my system.


I think I've actually grown some kind of "stupid"-callas. When you spend that much time on YouTube arguing with people, you just learn not to give a 🤬.

Anyway,
1315696735925.gif


cutie_mark_crusader_xxx_yay_by_rannva-d497zgd.jpg


56388%20-%20applejack%20artist%253Areuniclus%20cart%20kart%20karts%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.png
 
Weirdly I don't like either, I don't like GT5, I don't like FM3, I just like TOCA3, GT4 and FM2, I'm making my life miserable just for that, but at least that keeps me distracted.

Finished with the fic:

Gilda and Dash naked in the same room, but somehow is not exciting...



...*clops*
Well is not surprising, but is a bit shocking.

I wish internet was that simple MintBerryCrunch, I wish...
 
Last edited:
56174+-+artist+marikaefer+derp+derpy_hooves+pinkie_pie+rollercoaster+underp.png


I wish internet was that simple MintBerryCrunch, I wish...

It kind of is. Just ignore. It's tough to resist at first, but again, after months of arguing on YouTube, I know it's possible to just ignore certain people, and then they'll just give up. There are some who are dedicatedpersistent, but if they keep bringing something up, and you don't respond, eventually everyone else will get annoyed by them too.


Here's something that hasn't been said in a while, don't feed the parasprites.
 
Last edited:
I just realized this on my new PMV
g52Ql.png


That ISN'T right!!! Where's John Oates??
 
Just changed Avatars. Whether or not it'll stick I'm not sure. I still really love my old one, and I was bored so I wanted to make something.


Anyway, night.
TSSleeping4.jpg


EDIT: Wait

I guess before I go to bed I should....brush my teeth.



*hides under covers*
 
Last edited:
^ Night.



Anyway, time to get serious for a bit:

I found this, this seems to be part of the answer I was looking for, I don't really believe in coincidences but when I hear that there was a sense of relieve, I don't know how to describe it, but a good chunk of the answer I was looking for was there, and finding it gave me a sense of accomplishment, there is nothing else on Two Beats now, is done, but is not over.[/seriousness]


And, actually this is better:
131571789793.png
 
Last edited:
Should probably put a warning on that picture, akira.










56466%20-%20artist%3Amadmax%20clones%20spike%20twilight_sparkle%20wtf.png


Just changed Avatars.
You know, that's a pretty good idea. But what to use? I'll look into it tomorrow.




Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg

Good Night.
 
Last edited:
^ And that's how Equestria was made.

That is all for today, I should try to get some sleep, and actually I'm doing this twice:
54091+-+pinkie_pie+ponies_in_real_life+real_life+sleeping+sleeping_in_your_bed.jpg

Goodnight everyone.
 
Last edited:
Hope you like 80's music because here is my new PMV (my editor was a you know and It took 2 hours to render after 5 tries)



I love 80's music. This is Awesome. Good job. Short sentences.

So I spent the last 12 hours trying to do chilicokes handbrake mod for my G27 and it didn't work. :banghead: (Some of that time (3 hours) was spent making the handbrake holder and 30min for dinner.)
Luckily I was able to put the shifter back together and it all still works properly, I just can't use it for that mod anymore.
Good thing I bought that G27 from my uncle, means I can try it again with my own G27 or (the safer bet) buy a cheap DS3 and try to set it up for the handbrake.
I might go to bed soon. It's 0035.

Edit: Not a bad story CoffeeGrunt. I've never read about your OC before. Maybe I should.

Anyway goodnight. But before I do I'm going to hijack this cloud (cloud is a synonym for thread) for a moment.
gray_dashie_by_brycehebert-d48hvxi.png

omg_marshmallows_by_shadowillhcr-d48kypl.png


Here's my sleep image for tonight.
pinkie_pie_facesplat_by_zutheskunk-d492g4m.png


 
Last edited:
Morning%252520AJ.png

Now with 20% less digging through Ponibooru to find it.







56566%20-%20artist%3Asweatshirt%20shower%20vinyl_scratch.jpg

Oh gawd, nudity!




Also, hands:
56521%20-%20Lyra%20hand%20human.png
 
Here's my faceplant image for tonight.

Fix'd.


Anyway:
56585%20-%20applejack%20bronyville_liveshow%20gala_meme%20magneto%20magneto_is_the_best_pony%20meme_war%20meta%20rainbow_dash%20spitfire.jpeg


56605%20-%20bronyville_liveshow%20cheerilee%20magneto%20magneto_is_the_best_pony%20spiderman_is_better_pony_than_magneto.png


56559%20-%20bronyville_liveshow%20magneto%20magneto_is_the_best_pony%20meta.jpg


So Magneto is a thing now apparently after what happened during The Brony Show live stream. I'm not sure how long this will go on for, but I expect it to stop fairly soon.


Right, so now I have the sudden urge to read something, so I'll go and check that fanfic recommendation list.
 
I just made this!

287463_257783467589359_100000731231805_816583_1582548359_o.jpg


Original.

Why am I doing this?
I have a theory: If I keep tracing/copying from vectors, I'll get accustomed to long, curved lines; Thus, I'll learn to draw using this method.
 
Not a bad story CoffeeGrunt. I've never read about your OC before. Maybe I should.

Just something short, I normally write little stories for the WTG, gives me a little practice.

That, and I'd use any excuse to write Cassandra again.
 
Good morning everyone.

52747+-+artist+john_joseco+celestia.png


Toronado
46001%252520-%252520caption%252520hnng%252520macro%252520spike.jpg

I'm using that expression for a lot for ponies lately, and that's not right.



Also this:
131570233300.png

+1 Realization: she doesn't have canon cuttiemark, or I haven't pay enough attention.


Right, so now I have the sudden urge to read something, so I'll go and check that fanfic recommendation list.
Read pony psychology if you haven't read it yet, is really good and fists moments of boredom.



^^ Looks really cool, and actually that's a good basis, you get used to the lines and the patterns like proportions and shapes for the hand drawing, that is why there are drawing guides.



(*Founds picture of really hot AJ cosplay, wonders why AJ cosplayers are the only hot ones, there was a Fluttershy cosplay once, but I cant find it*)
 
anons trolling anons

it's times like these i'm glad i think of them as a single crazy person arguing with themselves
Brilliant.





Anyways:
The%252520Bitches%252520are%252520Back.png



New wallpaper?






+1 Realization: she doesn't have canon cuttiemark, or I haven't pay enough attention.
She doesn't. Most people just use that one MaximilianVeers made.

(*Founds picture of really hot AJ cosplay, wonders why AJ cosplayers are the only hot ones, there was a Fluttershy cosplay once, but I cant find it*)
*Response Deleted in Accordance With GTPlanet AUP*









Edit:

The Impatient and Eager Cassandra
Yeah. I giggled.
 
Last edited:
Read pony psychology if you haven't read it yet, is really good and fists moments of boredom.

I haven't considered reading Pony Psychology (then again, there are quite a few supposedly "good" fanfics that I haven't thought about reading yet). I dunno, maybe I'll look at Pony Psychology another time, but right now I'm part way through Sunny Skies All Day Long. It's a story which I was already aware of, plus I just felt like reading an "Episode-Style" fic.

(*Found picture of really hot AJ cosplay, wonders why AJ cosplayers are the only hot ones*)

I'm pretty sure there's a straight forward reason for that...
 
And then:

350px-Char-fluttershy.jpg
+
twilight_sparkle.jpg
=
miyuki01.jpg

It all makes sense now, ultimate moe weapon strikes again.
 
*Looks at pic.*

*Doesn't like anime, leaves thread for YouTube...*
 
Back