The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,755,517 views
Yes, but I've been reviewing her in the episode after I read it. Although I need to find a good trixie fic...

So what you're saying is that normal Trixie just looks that much better when compared to super bitch?

Also, when I've got some time off and don't have work the day after, I'm reading something sad. I'm not sure what yet, but I just feel like reading something really, really sad. I just don't want to do that without a day to make myself feel better.
 
Yes, but I've been reviewing her in the episode after I read it. Although I need to find a good trixie fic...

Out...in...the...Cold!
 
@Tesla: Read the Ballad of Twilight Sparkle. That's mostly about Trixie even though the title says Twilight.

 
Yeh but, Brando...there's something me and Toro have to explain to you...

Out in the Cold...is the best thing ever...

Although Ballad's pretty cool, but Gravekeeper appears to be trapped in Bad Company 2 atm. So Chapter 14's getting further and further away.
 
Yeh but, Brando...there's something me and Toro have to explain to you...

Out in the Cold...is the best thing ever...

Although Ballad's pretty cool, but Gravekeeper appears to be trapped in Bad Company 2 atm. So Chapter 14's getting further and further away.

I see your point. However it doesn't mean that TBoTS is bad, it's just taking far longer for chapters to be released than what we expected.
Edit: What happened to Gravekeeper? He hasn't been on in a week. BC2 isn't good enough to drag people away from ponies for a week.

And Tesla how do you feel about Trixie now? :lol:
56241+-+Lotus+Spa_Pony+The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie+Trixie+artist+madmax+chainsaw+don%2527t_worry_this_will_only_hurt_A_LOT+lotus_blossom+magic_trick+magician.png
 
I would say go and read The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle. Hopefully by the time you reach part 13, Gravekeeper will have uploaded the next part of the story.

Also, when I've got some time off and don't have work the day after, I'm reading something sad.

I haven't read Bittersweet yet, but I get the impression that it's, well, a sad story judging by many of the comments for it (plus the Sad tag is a dead giveaway).
 
So what you're saying is that normal Trixie just looks that much better when compared to super bitch?
To be fair, it was Super Bitch that helped me come to the same conclusion, more or less.



She can still go die in a fire, though.


Also, when I've got some time off and don't have work the day after, I'm reading something sad. I'm not sure what yet, but I just feel like reading something really, really sad. I just don't want to do that without a day to make myself feel better.
I suggest Simply Rarity or Carousel. If you're looking for a multi-parter, I would suggest Bittersweet or Nocturne.



Nevermind. I didn't notice that you said "really really sad." There are only two solutions for that:
Last Sonic Rainboom or Simply Rarity for a one parter.
Spark for a multi-parter.



Out...in...the...Cold!
Well, actually, if Fluttershy is his favorite I would suggest Kindess' Reward over Out in the Cold, even though I think Out in the Cold is a somewhat better story and pairing.


Yeh but, Brando...there's something me and Toro have to explain to you...

Out in the Cold...is the best thing ever...
Eeeeeehhhhh.


I'd put Ballad over Out in the Cold. Out in the Cold doesn't really pick up major steam until you've read at least the first sequel story. By itself OitC is quite good, but it isn't "blow my mind across the room" level. It needs the combined continuity to accomplish that, and that's a lot of reading.
 

Nevermind, MintBerryPunch probably already realized of that.

Well, I honestly didn't expect you to say that :lol:
But she looks like one, no that I know how they looks like, well I better shut up.

@Tesla: Read the Ballad of Twilight Sparkle. That's mostly about Trixie even though the title says Twilight.

That's actually a good call, also the Out in the Cold.

And actually, I cant think of any pairing for Pinkie Pie, no idea who could work with her(and I have read enough fanfics to know that there is people who doesn't even bother with who and go straight with "what", like if it makes sense).
 
@Tesla, Or go to Toro's fanfic recommendations list located here. You might find something you want to read.
 
lightsideluc
Just curious.

I don't, but that's not reason enough for me to not try and help you. You have what seems like it could be an interesting story, you're just not going about it in the right way (from my perspective). I'm a reviewer on Ponychan and, around there, we treat anything that goes along the lines of "this is my first fic" or "English isn't my native language" with contempt. Those are not justifications, those are excuses. Good writing is good writing, no matter where you come from or how much experience you have. You have the potential to be a good writer, and you have the potential to improve, but I'm not going to shower you with praise until you have filled said potential.

"They" contempt anything that goes along the lines of having no experience and writing in foreign language... but, good writing is good writing, no matter where you come from or how much experience you have.

Okay, I'm confused...

And that last line... like I'm constantly waiting to be showered with praise.

*derp*


Okay, to the other news.
I'm looking for a program, that can show my PC desktop online, so I can draw live for you to see.
 
Livesteam, Unit. Tonnes of DA bronies use it.

I think my love for OitC might be nostalgia...because it was one of my first fics.
 
What I think he's trying to say is that you have talent, but it is thus far unfulfilled. Or something to that effect.

And actually, I cant think of any pairing for Pinkie Pie, no idea who could work with her(and I have read enough fanfics to know that there is people who doesn't even bother with who and go straight with "what", like if it makes sense).
And now CoffeeGrunt is crying himself to sleep.


The problem is that Dash is the closest one to being able to put up with Pinkie's silliness, and even Dash treats Pinkie like an acquired taste in half of the episodes that they are both in. I tolerate DashiePie if it is used as a basis to tell a good story, but otherwise I don't see how it would even work enough to bother.
 
Last edited:
After two months of inactivity, With a Heavy Heart updated and all was right in the world.
 

The problem is that Dash is the closest one to being able to put up with Pinkie's silliness, and even Dash treats Pinkie like an acquired taste in half of the episodes that they are both in. I tolerate DashiePie if it is used as a basis to tell a good story, but otherwise I don't see how it would even work enough to bother.

I know what could work, Gilda.

Testing!

Tell me if you see or hear something: click

I see you, check the chat.
 
I know what could work, Gilda.

Of course! There is nothing at all that could stop that from working.

EDIT: Haha, I see my post on your stream!


I just checked Facebook, the guy who made this glorious thing;

Is also doing a live stream. Weird timing.
 
Last edited:
It was worth every second of waiting.


I know what could work, Gilda.
I'm not going to lie: Even as I was typing that post that exact thought kept coming to mind, to the extent that I literally accidentally typed it out and had to go back and fix it. I'd love to see someone take a crack at doing it.




56390%20-%20apple_bloom%20ask%20askapplebloom%20cutie_marks.jpg
 

Mint, what are you broadcasting?

Nothing.

Why do you ask?

I mean, even if I were to broadcast something it'd end up crushing my PCs performance when I'm doing anything more than browsing the internet.
Well, I could get away with garbage quality on a bunch of games, but I'd really have nothing worth broadcasting.

Although.....when I do eventually get the money I do want to get a good capture device to use with my Xbox.....and now I'm rambling.
 
56391%20-%20Mr_Sparkle%20Mrs_Sparkle%20celestia%20crossover%20mirror%20mirror_meme%20simpsons.JPG


Mr Sparkle, I'd like you to meet Mr Sparkle.



Anyway, I would stay and watch your stream unit (that drawing is coming along nicely by the way), but I need to be up early tomorrow:

53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png


G'night.
 
Mint, I thought that you were broadcasting something.

The drawing is just for testing the performance, so It's not pretty.
 
I'm not going to lie: Even as I was typing that post that exact thought kept coming to mind, to the extent that I literally accidentally typed it out and had to go back and fix it. I'd love to see someone take a crack at doing it.

Is the only thing that "reasonably" fits, but everyone ends up doing FlutterGilda and Gildash, which fits best. I guess that is time to check how that works, maybe there is some potential(and yes I know the existence of Feathers of Steel/Heart of Gold, however those ones are defined by different parameters), lets try with this:

ED

Sounds promising, specially if it has Humanized Gilda based on Yellow 13 as cover.

Which makes me wins tons of points:
Capture.JPG

ACE COMBAT 04 REFERENCE: +All F:censored:ing points possible.
 
Hope you like 80's music because here is my new PMV (my editor was a you know and It took 2 hours to render after 5 tries)

 
Back