The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,758,069 views
I hate you Ameribronies. I mean, I have to wait until it airs, is recorded, then posted on YouTube. I have to wait even longer than you lucky S-O-Bs!
 
I hate you Ameribronies. I mean, I have to wait until it airs, is recorded, then posted on YouTube. I have to wait even longer than you lucky S-O-Bs!

If I remember, the episodes from season 1 were uploaded on YouTube about 9 hours (I can't remember exactly) after they aired in the US, which meant us Brit Bronies had to wait until 11PM before we could watch it.


I might consider viewing it via stream.
 
Last edited:
Sucks even more if you live IN THE U.S. and don't have Cable.
 
Toro already pointed this out, but Brony state will stream all the episodes when they air.
Actually next week after the friday movie night they'll have a season 1 marathon as a recap before season 2.
 
I hope people still post HD captures on YouTube so I can have new content for more PMV's and I am a bit of a quality freak
Edit: NEW WALLPAPER!
QmTV8.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wish I had paid more attention when I actually took those graphic design classes. This crap is hard when you don't remember the little tricks and shortcuts in Photoshop.
 
I'd like to point out, that sane viewing time when they're streaming for Ameribronies, is probably when I'll be asleep in the early morning...

Just like Brony Movie night...
 
This is actually quite good, a bit sad but good.

This I like, a lot, besides Celestia has stripper hair, which is a plus(and sadly they cut the best part).

And this:
131575416148.jpg

is so true.
 
Last edited:
^ I NEVER EVER EVER want to see any part of a Twilight Saga movie in this thread... no no on this whole forum ever again!!

And also that picture is so true as well! :p
 
besides Celsetia has stripper hair

Thank God the page is loading slower than a snail in applebuckin' season. Stripperlestia may not be enjoyable to me. XD

Also, A Sight for Sore Eyes is looking to be going pretty well. I like that comic series.

Ans everyone with a brain hates Twilight, even the books. I read one, it's terribly written.
 
I quite like A Sight for Really Sore Eyes. I figure I'll read the story it is based off of as soon as the comic is done.
 
Yeh, comic might take a while. I don't think it'll take as long as the Allegrezza comic though. I don't even have an endgame in mind yet...how can you get an endgame for shipping/comedy?
 
I love that comic.

I've had the story for it bookmarked and ready to go since part 4 of the comic.

Oh, and yeah, I'm awake, but it's 2:49 so I don't feel like using the picture.



*runs*
 
Last edited:
Oh hai!

Sorry for my absence, guys. Every day of Labor Day weekend, I had stayed up past 5am, and that totally ruined my sleep cycle for my working week. I was staying up until 5am, getting up at 6am to go to work, and then come home to sleep, and waking up at 12am... And well, yeah... I didn't even play online or pony throughout that haze of a week.

Anyways, my last post was like, 20-30 pages ago, so I won't reply to the 500 posts I've missed, because that would be Pinkie Pie Insane(tm).

Sorry I don't have a sketch for you guys after such a long disappearance D:


90 minutes later. Comment length? 4096 characters. Exactly. Dammit Nick!

Talk about indoctrination/programming/Pavlov response. I see that number and all I can think of is aircraft transponders.
*Can't wait to get to the callsigns for the weather patrol in The Ballad*

Define your needs.

Spoken with authority like GTP's Patron Saint of Ponyfics should.

Although Ballad's pretty cool, but Gravekeeper appears to be trapped in Bad Company 2 atm. So Chapter 14's getting further and further away.

Edit: What happened to Gravekeeper? He hasn't been on in a week. BC2 isn't good enough to drag people away from ponies for a week.

Actually, I only played for a couple of hours. After that, I got kidnapped by a friend who then proceeded to inform me, "Oh, by the way, when we get back, I'm also staying over for the weekend. I'm not asking for permission or anything, I just am. I brought 'Tales of Earthsea' and 'Brave Little Toaster.'"


Is the only thing that "reasonably" fits, but everyone ends up doing FlutterGilda and Gildash, which fits best.
everyone ends up doing FlutterGilda.
FlutterGilda.

Screen%20shot%202011-07-14%20at%205.06.08%20PM.png


Wow, my brain comes to a screeching halt. Actually, not even. It goes through atmospheric reentry and impacts the Earth, and ushers in a new extinction event. Only Trixie and Twilight survive.

I hadn't ever thought of that pairing, and I'm the one that suggested Steven Magnet/Owlowiscious over on the EqD IRC a few months ago.


I just made this!

Why am I doing this?
I have a theory: If I keep tracing/copying from vectors, I'll get accustomed to long, curved lines; Thus, I'll learn to draw using this method.

It's a legit method of drawing practice--keep at it! I remember I used to practice Ken Sugimori's style a lot back in the day when I wanted to try my hand at drawing humans for the first time.

Also, :lol: at your 'Conspicuously Inconspicuous Curious Fluttershy in a gay bar' avatar.
 
I don't even have an endgame in mind yet...how can you get an endgame for shipping/comedy?
dj_octavia_by_niban_destikim-d47mg1d.jpg



Or: And then they bucked.

















Found this:
56723%20-%20Artist%3Addhew%20goggles%20humanized%20rainbow_dash%20scarf.png


Acceptable.







Edit: Part 6:

56766%20-%20tagme.png


'Dat Pinkamena face.
 
Last edited:
'Dat Pinkamena face.

Is that a rape face I see there?

Actually, I only played for a couple of hours. After that, I got kidnapped by a friend who then proceeded to inform me, "Oh, by the way, when we get back, I'm also staying over for the weekend. I'm not asking for permission or anything, I just am. I brought 'Tales of Earthsea' and 'Brave Little Toaster.'"

Fair doos, was joking anyway. I don't see anything wrong with Chapter 14, so post it already!

Also, is Tales of Earthsea that Studio Gibli thing? For an anime...it was enjoyable when I watched it in Media class.

Or: And then they bucked.

Oh, that's the ultimate endgame. Just can't seem to find the spark to drive them there. I mean, they've been arguing non-stop since they met.

/Edit/

Also, that French Surrendering argument's still going Toro. He's replied to you:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/french-and-powerful-trixie.html#comments
 
Hi!

I don't know if you guys noticed this, but to me it's a discovery.
I'm drawing Twilight's QT-mark and I just now understood what does it mean.
It has one big star and five small stars are surrounding it. The big star (spark) is Twilight Sparkle, while the other five stars are her closest friends.

The QT-mark shows the "main 6".

...okay, back to the "drawing board".
 
At the very least, it's not Cupcakes face, so we don't have to worry about that.

That'd be a fun turn for North Star...

Sorted. It must suck to be such a humourless bastard.

Truly, it must. Not that I'm any Kevin Bridges.

Also, Equestria War Z is turning out fun as a little exercise, to see what ponies would do in a zombie pony invasion.
 

Pinkie as Harley Quinn makes a lot of sense, actually.

Which is strange considering she's voiced by Tara Strong(Twilight) in Arkham City.

Which is just another reason for me to want that game.
 
Last edited:
Why is French pony so damned good?



/Edit/

L'hiver s'enfuit. L'hiver s'enfuit!


You will now have French pony in your head, FORREEEVVVEERRR!!
 
Last edited:
Which is strange considering she's voiced by Tara Strong(Twilight) in Arkham City.

Which is just another reason for me to want that game.
Actually not a fan of that at all. Harley Quinn was developed with Arleen Sorkin in mind, and she's done it literally every time it needed to be done (including the first game); so for Tara Strong to get it for the second game, especially when it will supposedly be the last time the Batman: TAS cast will be working together, actually makes me somewhat angry.






Suddenly, Gilda!

56794%20-%20artist%3Acsimadmax%20gilda.png

This thread is now about Gilda.


Don't think Madmax has ever drawn Gilda before as a portrait.
 
Why is French pony so damned good?


/Edit/

L'hiver s'enfuit. L'hiver s'enfuit!

You will now have French pony in your head, FORREEEVVVEERRR!!

Needs more German pony. Obviously superior.
 
Take a glance at my location if you will, bitte.

EDIT: Wasn't a war joke. Those generally are not funny. Especially the one I accidentally made.
 
Last edited:
I demand German Trixie, sofort!


Why is French pony so damned good?

The French voice actors, they're actually quite good. I think the French version is arguably better than any other foreign language version at this point.


And I was just listening to L'hiver s'enfuit a few minutes ago, which I thought was awesome.





The next French Eurovision entry?
 
Last edited:
I never liked the CMC song...mainly because it was deliberately done to be bad. xD

/Edit/

Damn, they must use their sheet music for their white flags. XD

 
Last edited:
The next French Eurovision entry?

+1 like(it actually made me laugh).

Or: And then they bucked.
1306559090154.jpg

Wait that doesn't work, or does it...


Its actually a very good draw, my problem with it is that it shows Gilda way too soft, she is more aggressive.

Wow, my brain comes to a screeching halt. Actually, not even. It goes through atmospheric reentry and impacts the Earth, and ushers in a new extinction event. Only Trixie and Twilight survive.

I hadn't ever thought of that pairing, and I'm the one that suggested Steven Magnet/Owlowiscious over on the EqD IRC a few months ago.

You have no idea what I read about Pinkie Pie and OC, this fandoom is a bit mad with pairings. Just imagine Ponies Go wild 3, and you will get a close idea.



Moving on, I have nothing, there is no art of the dress on Italian and I hate the stupid dub selected for Rarity, it had so much potential. We all know that the JP dub will probably the 2nd best, if selected well.

Apart from that:

Fantastic, and brings back good memories.
 
Last edited:
Back