The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,755,517 views
Re: dA jerk: He's backing off because people are making light of his errors. He's just one of these elitists who thinks he's "Helping Out" by dictating from his throne.

I ran into one of these guys once. I couldn't stand it.

also, 25
 
Last edited:
Something you should wait to watch until you're older.

👎:grumpy:




And I turned 16 last month. I assure you all I am very immature.
 
I'm 14 and 5 months.

Assimilated about half my class into the herd yesterday. Played episode 1 during class on the smartboard when the teacher left the room :D

What about the other half..? :lol:
 
^It's things like that that make me wish I was a Brony while still in school. But, depending on the rules in the Coast Guard, I may or may not put a Rainbow Dash sticker on the outside of the helicopter if I do end up being a pilot, or at least assigned to a helicopter. Or I'd at least wear it on my helmet. The first thing someone might see while being pulled out of the water would be a Rainbow maned cartoon pony.:D


Also, I'm 19.


And, just testing out my memory of completely useless facts, I think Toro is 21.
I'm not sure, and I didn't look at the profile, but I'm pretty sure. I just wanted to put this here because I for some reason remember the most useless of things. What time do I work tomorrow? I don't remember. What's the age of someone on the internet who may or may not have actually said it once or twice a long time ago? No problem. Sometimes I hate my brain.
 
Last edited:
They were actually doing their work :lol:

Did the teacher give out to you or did s/he even know or care?

Also a question for younger bronies (up to 21-ish) do your parents/family know you like the show..? mine dont yet but i'm tempted to tell them..
 
I'm too tired to remember...

Anyway, back to researching Shiraz for Allegrezza...

And no, only my friends know. Only half of them have actually watched it, the other half don't really care to be honest. XD
 
Sea%252520Pony%252520Lyra%252520and%252520Prince%252520Adam.jpg




I still don't get this, exactly, but I absolutely love it for some reason.



Also, Nyx?


%252527Dat%252520Derelle.jpg


This thread is now about Nyx.



Wait, what?


I've noticed alot of off-hand age jibes at Apokalypse, what's everyone's ages here anyway?
If they have it set in their settings, it should say in their profile.

 
And, just testing out my memory of completely useless facts, I think Toro is 21.
Toro is an old fart. :p


Also a question for younger bronies (up to 21-ish) do your parents/family know you like the show..? mine dont yet but i'm tempted to tell them..

Nope, and am not tempted to tell them at all.
 
If you look at my profile, you would know that I turned 20 last Monday.



Also, if my parents knew that I watched this show, then they most likely wouldn't care at all.
 
Haul Mycartneigh...that is all...

Also Toro is old. XD

And Nyx is best pony...
 
23 here.

Thanks for the support Toronado, guys. I think giraffe is confused by the style of "DAN". And I don't 🤬 remember when I had my last writing class.



Mint, put the sticker on your helmet! And don't forget to take a photo!
 

Also a question for younger bronies (up to 21-ish) do your parents/family know you like the show..? mine dont yet but i'm tempted to tell them..

Between this;
IMG_20110829_142725.jpg

this;
IMG_20110731_181200.jpg

and this;
IMG_20110731_190445.jpg

and the countless videos and reaction images I've used on Facebook I think they know.

Yeah, they know. They think it's odd that I'd like it, but they don't really care.
 
Shut up, dude, I'm older than he is!

:lol:
I like how this all went from Toronado teasing me to me and coffeeGrunt calling Toro an old fart.
 
Young bronies, arise!

I heard Pen Stroke's like...twenty something. I think if I were to divide fic awesomeness by age, I might be in the region of his figures. Of course, fic awesomeness being a non-measurable scalar variable, I suppose.
 
They were actually doing their work :lol:
That was actually funny.

Wait, what?

Like you don't know, also MintBerryCrunch, its been a while since I post in that thread(well not anymore), and it was actually good fun until some neighsayers start to pop up.



Apart from that, no one gives a buck about Nightmare moon(not Luna):
nightmare_moon_by_meroni-d46g5qs.jpg


+5 bucks given(also ignore the fact that she looks like a MILF, just saying)



Apart from that, if someone presents with a Brony T-shirt and a katana, trust me, the Brony T-shirt is the least of my concerns.(And I don't have even a waterpistol, I must get an RPG or something to get into the herd, I always wanted a sniper rifle, but Unit-one already has one, so I don't know).
 
What did you read?

Read "Out in the Cold"...Trixie will become best pony. Oh, and this really obscure fic called "I Won't See You Tonight," people have told me it's pretty good.
 
Oh...read those two, especially Out in the Cold. OitC is my favourite fic ever...
 
Finally caught you guys. 1 page all of last night and then bam 1 more in 2 hours.
Anyway I'm 19 and a half.

And good morning.
morning_mrs__cake_by_johnjoseco-d494pa1.png

Yes I will keep using these until I can't find new ones anymore.
 
(also ignore the fact that she looks like a MILF, just saying)

Well, I honestly didn't expect you to say that :lol:

Apart from that, if someone presents with a Brony T-shirt and a katana, trust me, the Brony T-shirt is the least of my concerns.(And I don't have even a waterpistol, I must get an RPG or something to get into the herd, I always wanted a sniper rifle, but Unit-one already has one, so I don't know).

Weapons?

131281909821.jpg
 
Back