The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,150 views
Minty, I bucking called that! Don't you dare! [/AJ]

I will not lose my sweet Octavia.

Anyways, I finished that "Twilight Sparkle" picture...

I have the wingest boner, that is awesome!

Now to work on the mass pony picture.
4 days left... I can make it =)

I have the wingest boner, that will be so awesome! XD

Don't bother Seth hasn't replied back to me in three days about the video I made (It usually only takes him 10 hours- tops) and his Gmail comment thingys keep on getting odder and odder

Yeh, irritatingly he hasn't gotten back on my EWZ submission I made 24 hours ago. His comments for me are just concise and to the point, which I respect.

I'll gander at your fic once I check my DA for potential messages. Likely an empty inbox, but anyhoo...
 
You know, the more I see Octavia, the more I like her design. I kind of hope they do more with her in season 2.

Why do I get the feeling we won't see any more of Octavia? I'd like her to have at least some involvement during season 2, even if she's featured in just one episode like she was in season 1. In fact, I reckon most bronies would like to see her make a return due to her popularity within the fandom.

It has to do with this:



I'm surprised you didn't just link that image of Nurse Octavia :lol:


Nosebleed inducing image aside, I quite like this vector myself:
57717%20-%20Octavia%20artist%3AKooner%20highres%20vector.png




And after all this talk about Tavi, I find that Allegrezza has updated, so I'll give it a read later.
 
Last edited:
I would actually like a bit of feedback for this, before I go do something silly like send it to ED.

OK: I have only two issues with it.

1- You are going way too fast! Take your time with the narrative. ;)

2- How many "bucking" has to happen to get 50 million ponies in five years when there's only a quarter of the equestrian population remaining? :lol:

Apart from that, you have an interesting concept on there. 👍
 
Hmm, noticed I went too fast as well. That's why you guys are my trial team.

As for the population, I'll expand on that. There were originally 100 million ponies. Seems a bit much for now, but oh well. I'll probably drop that to 10 million. Then, 25 million were killed in the invasion, then a further 25 million when retreating.

But yeah. I'll go fluff up the chapter a bit tomorrow, and show it off again.
 
It's still too hard to hide 50 million ponies in a forest, and too unlikely to not have the dragons burning it to nothing...



Just sayin'...
 
Minty, I bucking called that! Don't you dare! [/AJ]

I will not lose my sweet Octavia.

Don't worry. I'm not sure I'll ever replace my Twilight picture with anything not involving Twilight.

I was just pointing out it's part of the reason I'm starting like Octavia more.
 
You see, I find it hard to see "An Octavia" now. It's all my Octavia, which is getting irritating. I might need a writing break before I go insane.

Also, I'm on the GDocs chat for Allegrezza now anyway, and with another fic chapter to write pronto, I gotta get hustling. Can't review your fic Rykon, sorry.
 
On a Cross and Arrow is another one of a fairly short list of long adventure stories that have perfect endings.




The Empty Room updated this morning (with a new [ROLLERCOASTER] tag, no less), so I gotta go read that and freak myself out a bit (though it is sorta getting "happy" of late, I'm not falling for that again). No Heart of Gold yet, but I see Allegrezza updated.



Edit: Oh 🤬, Cross and Arrow already has a sequel being started?
 
Last edited:
I'm glad I have a self-depricating personality, because otherwise I'd be a real ass with a massive ego.
 
Flying Scoot Entry.
scootavenge_by_adcoon-d49qkzg.png

Morning everypony.

Now to go and find this updated Allegrezza file.
 
Oh boy, I be posting Discord in this thread and you can't stop me.




















































57464%20-%20artist%3AEgophiliac%20twilight_sparkle.png
 
I've already seen the Discord spoiler segment anyway, which only showed me that they kept the intriguing villain personas.

Am tempted to Discord Bomb this thread on Friday night. XD
 
Me gusta, Toro?

Humanised, sexualised pony presents many interesting moral dilemmas...

/Edit/

Gotta update to this when Allegrezza Five comes out:
scratch___octavia_plushie_reqs_by_clairegl-d49nvhy.png


:D

/Edit2/

Bonsoir, mon copaines:
____by_swaetshrit-d49a4jz.jpg


*Dreams of plot to overtake Scratch Tapes for VinylTavia domination...(not in that way, you sick little hayseeds!)*
 
Last edited:
My reaction to that humanized Octavia image was the same as Mints :lol:


Anyway, when I said I would read Allegrezza later, I meant, like... sometime after midnight. Turns out I had nothing else to do during the past couple of hours, so I thought "buck it, I'll go and read it".


So, best chapter? Best chapter:
Indeed it is, well in my view anyway. It's just seems that this part is better written than the previous 3. Apart from that, it was thoroughly enjoyable to read, and after having read part 3, I was wondering if you would mention Sauvignon Blanc at all in this story. Two lines in, boom! Sauv Blanc. My foresight knows no bounds (apparently).

Also, I noticed Butters in the previous chapter, but having her jot down plans for a clopfic inspired by Tavi and Vinyl's antics in this chapter was just great.


And Twilight fanfiction... I feel bad just mentioning it.
Crap, I just found a bottle of Pear Stagner's at the back of the fridge which I completely forgot about. I might pass on drinking it now though.
 
So...um...
I just posted on Bigfoot 4x4's facebook wall. We'll see what the Bigfoot guys think of my Bob Bighoof drawing...
 
Looks like Seth ballsed-up the latest Drawfriends. Where's the page break?

And now it's fixed.




Anyway, #17 is causing a bit of a stir.
 
i_swear__this_isn__t_my_fault_by_esuka-d49q6p7.png

Love this.
 
I like this.
1acfeecc22983ea89df0dd7628bc9fa0-d49qjz7.png


New reaction image? Here(I'll link just in case it's meant to be saucy, I don't think it is though.)
I think so.

Oh forget it.
57609+-+DJ_P0n-3+artist+sweatshirt+reaction_image+vinyl_scratch.jpg
 
Last edited:

"Owlouiscious comes up like; "Who"
I'm like "Studying"."

:lol:
 
52747+-+artist+john_joseco+celestia.png

Long trip, tl:dr.

And actually I found the holy grail of shipping pics:
131594739584.png



(*Continues listening to The Chemical Brothers*)
 
And actually I found the holy grail of shipping pics:
131594739584.png

PedobearPeekLeft.png


Looks like I've got something to listen to on my way to that thing I've got to do tomorrow.

It cost $30 to be able to download Quick Time videos.

🤬 you Apple!


EDIT: So right-clicking the link works.

Still, 🤬 Apple. $30 is messed up.
 
Last edited:
I can confirm that Seth is now officially insane

aXcvA.png
 
You know what:

131596092137.jpg


Don't think.

And I also found a Pie, maybe is not that adequate but is a really controversial pie.
 
I got it. It just clicked. The Empty Room is like Fullmetal Alchemist (The first one. Not the manga or Brotherhood) in tone and themes. That's probably why I love it so much despite how ridiculously dark it is.

You know what:

131596092137.jpg


Don't think.
Actually fairly common.
 
TSSleeping4.jpg

Night.

I just got my money for the work I did the past 2 days, so I'll be stopping at a Toys R Us on my way either to, or from that thing tomorrow depending on how long it takes me to get there.

Actually, if memory serves there's on in the same parking lot.
 
I need a sleep pic.

'nite, everypony. :3
 
What the hell? Everyone going to sleep at 9? Or... 8 in Jim's case?

Crazy.






Anyways, Ship ALL The Things:

57884%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20big_macintosh%20fluttermac%20fluttershy%20joseco-verload%20shipping.jpg


57883%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20celestia%20joseco-verload%20milkshake%20shipping%20twilight_sparkle.jpg





Edit:
This absolutely counts too:
57850%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20humanized%20rainbow_dash%20toy.jpg




And I see 'Dat unit-one art on the Ponibooru.
 
Last edited:
^I lost the Ponychan thread, there was actually Applenona.
^^ Night.
^^^ Night.
^^^^Never seen FMA, largely unappealing for me, I was about to see an episode but meh, the visual style didn't quite suit.


Found this.

131415189014-130479877817.png


If PA is incapable of making a decent Ace Combat game, I will.

Scary.gif



And This is shipping:
131594712421.jpg


(*Starts with measures*)
 
Back