The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,755,292 views
...The equestrian Navy consists of a single civilian boat?

Blue Angel is dissappoint.

Also, has scootaloo changed voices?
 
O.M.F.G.



So they try to get their bowling cutie marks. And who is in the background?

the-big-lebowski-glasses.jpg


motherofgod.jpg
 
Eww, live streams.

Wait, a screenshot of the new episode is already up on ponibooru?



*Waits for YT upload*
 
Disregard dentists.

Acquire Zebras.



And what the hell? that cuttiemark?
 
Sqeeeeeeee!!!

Cursid commercials...

Edit: We're back with Applebloom showing us here moves. :3
 
changing streams. I've just missed something huge. X<
 
oh, wow. This will end in tears...

and my internet cycles just in time to miss a major issue. AGAIN. X<

Router, yuhateponis?
 
Poor Applebloom... 3 cutie marks :O
 
Middle of the night, clops from AB room...

...Not sexual, you mad people.


I can feel those video montages being done.


And suddenly MLP becomes House MD.
 
She's now french.

and nuclear poni?
 
Saints Row logo Cutie mark!!!

Fluer De Lis!
 
Wait, over so soon?
 
Yes, and we learned...almost nothing.
 
Is Best Episode.


Because:
83882%20-%20Donny_Kerabatsos%20John_Goodmare%20The_Big_Lebowski%20episode_32%20the_dude%20walter_sobchak.jpg

"Neighilists, Donny."


Also, it managed to be hilarious without being over the top.
 
Missed the episode... oh well, will wait for the color corrected HD version then =)


Was it good?
 
unit-one
Was it good?

It was pretty good. Some lessons learned, yet by the young age of the ponies, they of course ignore all of it. :lol: I won't start spoiling it. But we are following another tale of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
 
had to catch the B showing. SOMEBODY decided they had to go somewhere today.

someone's gonna have to explain the gag refrence with the old man chess player (we know it ain't Bob Hope, mabey Pat Boone?)

this is the biggest amount of guys I've ever seen on the show...not to mention mac got THREE lines!

is it me, or did the animation quality improve for this episode.

oh, did anyone else notice that, becides the Fleur-de-lis cutie...ALL of apple blooms skills were PHYSICAL tricks?
 
I just realized that FlutterShy didn't make an appearance this episode. :odd: So left out, the others were there. Unless I'm wrong, prove it. :dunce:

Sniffs
oh, did anyone else notice that, becides the Fleur-de-lis cutie...ALL of apple blooms skills were PHYSICAL tricks?

She's not a unicorn so she doesn't get anything but physical tricks. :)
 
Okay, the latest episode didn't disappoint, and Apple Bloom knows what French is, yet AJ thinks she's "speaking in fancy". Also, I asume that the picture on the wall near the front door of the farm house shows AJ's parents (I know it looks a bit like American Gothic, but whatever).


My god, that was one of the best references I've seen in this show.

I just realized that FlutterShy didn't make an appearance this episode. :odd: So left out, the others were there. Unless I'm wrong, prove it. :dunce:

Just like Twilight didn't feature in the previous episode. Don't expect every member of the Mane 6 to feature in every single episode this season.




EDIT:
83919%20-%2028_days_later%20parody.jpg


Brilliant :lol:
 
Last edited:
you guys have no idea how tough it is to not read your posts.
 
I just realized that FlutterShy didn't make an appearance this episode. :odd: So left out, the others were there. Unless I'm wrong, prove it. :dunce:


I know where she was:

82043%20-%20Flutter%20LOL%20Shy%20activision%20bomb%20boom%20chemical%20fluttershy%20infinity_ward%20modern_warfare%20mw3%20weapon.png


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



(*Goes back to FIFA 12*)
 
Noooo! If only I knew what that was referring too!

Wiegert
Just like Twilight didn't feature in the previous episode. Don't expect every member of the Mane 6 to feature in every single episode this season.

Really? I was pretty sure I saw her. I don't know, I just really thought all 6 were somewhere in each episode. By the way, I see what you did there.

MintBerryCrunch
you guys have no idea how tough it is to not read your posts.

:lol: Banish yourself from the thread until you have watched the episode. :D Unless that's not what your talking about.
 
I know where she was:

*MW3 tragedy*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Really? I was pretty sure I saw her. I don't know, I just really thought all 6 were somewhere in each episode. By the way, I see what you did there.

She wasn't in Sisterhood Social whatsoever. I never thought it would actually happen, but at least one person here did think that an episode without Twilight would happen at some point.




*Goes to watch England/Spain match*
 
Wiegert
She wasn't in Sisterhood Social whatsoever. I never thought it would actually happen, but at least one person here did think that an episode without Twilight would happen at some ponit.

I can forget stuff within a week. after watching it I may have noticed she wasn't there, yet now I think she is. Stupid memory. :indiff:
 
Back