The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,754,509 views
I get the weird feeling me and Coffee are the only people here who will get this.

Red vs. Blue?

Bloop-Bleep! You have won an achievable!
 
This is video is 335MB and took five days to make, There are quite alot of flashing images in there so that's just a quick warning!

This is easily my best video in my opinion!


 
132069623082.gif
 
That's what happens when you party like Pinkie. And news, anyone! As you may notice, I have a link to the whole first season in my signature if anyone wants it.

I wish it was partying, I was at work till 4:40 got home just before 5 and didn't sleep till 6.

To make my night worse there was a large dog (looked a bit like a pitbull) harassing me so I didn't get all my work done. We rang the counsel to come and collect the dog, (it was captured) but they didn't show up and the didn't tell us they weren't coming. I waited an hour and a half for nothing. (That's when we let it go and it kept following me) It wasn't to bad at the start (just walking around with me), it started to get annoying when it tried to hump my leg. At 2:30 I found out that by going into the office and ignoring him for 15 minutes he'd go away.
Not happy. :grumpy:
[/rant]

It's a good think that episode was last night, it cheered me up a lot.

@Dylan, awesome, I like the effects they seem to go with the song and the clips you have there. Well done. 👍
 
Last edited:
Damn I need to check new pages more often.

I just did a quick check for new posts and missed the PMV.

That is awesome.


Also, Coffee, the new avatar. Amazing.:lol:


I would have checked for new pages, but I was in a hurry. I was waiting for Skyrim to load after I got beat to 🤬 by a Dragon that was way out of my league. I just happened across it and figured "why not?". Anyway, I'll go around him this time.

Here's how things went earlier.
3:10pm-"I'll go play some Skyrim for a couple hours"
8:00pm-"Or 5....+"


Anyway:

So relaxing.
 
That'll get you to sleep :lol:

This is video is 335MB and took five days to make, There are quite alot of flashing images in there so that's just a quick warning!

This is easily my best video in my opinion!

Yeah, it's one of your best pieces so far. It seemed kind of trippy with all those effects you decided to use, plus I like Feeder by the way (that song included). Good job.
 
Damn I need to check new pages more often.

I just did a quick check for new posts and missed the PMV.

Thats awesome.

Yeah, it's one of your best pieces so far. It seemed kind of trippy with all those effects you decided to use, plus I like Feeder by the way (that song included). Good job.

Thanks Glad you liked it guys, this thread sure does move really fast :p
The effects did go overboard a little bit (even my computer kind of struggled to play it in HD at times) but I am pleased at the result of the video


Also just a little FYI. that will certainly be my last PMV for a long time as I will be getting into gaming again
:D
 
Last edited:
🤬. God damn wooly mammoths. *shakes fist*.
Since I had to stop for a minute anyway, here's this:
So%20it%20goes....png


EDIT:
You know that feeling when you pause a game after looting a body, and then you look at the ground and think: "I don't remember that shadow being there, and it looks an awful lot like a Dra.....Oh....🤬."
EDIT: And then the feeling of relief when you realize it didn't see you and was just flying over head.
 
Last edited:
84180%20-%20Luke_Skywalker%20Star_Wars%20Truth_Meme%20applejack%20darth_vader%20twilight_sparkle.PNG


I've only just realised that AJ's missing something in that pic.
 
New Brony?


Welcome.





Glorious.

I think Scootaloo being a chicken might be my favorite meme to come from this fandom. I've laughed harder at other ones, but this one still hasn't been worn out to me.
 
Last edited:
I allready proposed :p
check the new fic at my DA plug, plug
also, I paired Twilight with Luna XD
http://sniffs.deviantart.com/#/d4fxtv7

I don't want to sound mean but this might will.
It is really really hard to read. It's as though you don't understand grammar and how or when to use capitals.
Having written from the characters perspective is... interesting. It makes it seem like a bit of a self insert. (Trying not to make a CoffeeGrunt joke here) :sly:
The story has potential but it needs to be better written (grammatically).

And... I just read the second half.

You should have a warning on that sort of stuff. :p
 
This is one of the best memes I've seen in a while:

84143%20-%20Truth_Meme%20applejack%20death_note%20twilight_sparkle.JPG




Also 84155, a full doable mane six.



(*Goes back to messing with editors*)
 
I PUT a warning on it :P

I've been going over the whole thing, just now, and getting all the goofs corrected. I was so busy writing I wasn't paying attention. plus, I'm running it through a word processor to clean it up. had to dig through the comp to find the thing *grumble* I don't expect this to hit ED, anymore, I'm just trying to get it out of my head.

Also, I'm twenty years out of school, only did a bit of time at Uni, and had to go to work (bloody Ford). there's a reason they're called "fix or Repair, Daily", up here.

Edit: btw, thanks for actually SAYING something. i get very few comments, good OR bad.
 
84070%20-%20Bouncing%20animated%20animation%20artist%3Afuror1%20gif%20pinkie_pie.gif


Also 84155, a full doable mane six.

Eh, maybe not Twilight. Hard to tell from that angle, but something about the amount of makeup gives off uncanny valley vibes.




That being said, big-breasted Asian Rarity? It doesn't make any sense, but:


Applejack is clearly the hottest of that group without throwing kinkiness into the mix, though.





I allready proposed :p
check the new fic at my DA plug, plug
also, I paired Twilight with Luna XD
http://sniffs.deviantart.com/#/d4fxtv7

It's... well, honestly? It's bad. I don't want to be mean about it, but I pride myself on my honest responses to these things, and that is how I see it.



It has the constant grammar and capitalization problems that Brando mentioned that make it really hard to read, but it also (and keep in mind that I actually know the real definition of the term) has an OC main character who is such a blatant Mary Sue that it almost makes it seem like (when combined with the grammar/spelling problems) a troll fic along the lines of Spiderses. And telling it from a first person perspective really only makes it worse, because with that in mind it makes it feel like a self-insert to boot. Maybe there is some justification for Rainbow's reaction towards him, and I haven't read any of the other stories, but I honestly can't think of what it may be when Rainbow's canon personality is taken into consideration.
 
Last edited:
Eh, maybe not Twilight. Hard to tell from that angle, but something about the amount of makeup gives off uncanny valley vibes.

81946


That being said, big-breasted Asian Rarity? It doesn't make any sense, but:

81937
81945


Applejack is clearly the hottest of that group without throwing kinkiness into the mix, though.

I'm gonna have to agree with this.


And the reason I knew all of those existed was because I searched for cosplay a few days ago out of boredome.
Same time I found that Waluigi Twilight cosplay.


How many people viewing this thread think were crazy people with some kind of crazy number language?
 
Last edited:
^That's what I figured.:lol:


Also,
81936 pretty much ruins the whole thing entirely other than AJ and Fluttershy.
 

81946


81937
81945

On second thoughts, maybe doable AJ/RD and maybe FS.


One of the advantages of "AJ best pony" is that fact that always human AJ is always the hottest one.

I'm yet to see a doable Rarity, at least I know that there is a couple of doable Pinkie Pies(not that one included, obviously).



(*Washes eyes*)
 
Last edited:
Good lord. Pinkie Pie looks like an old Jewish mother-in-law; and Dash looks like a 10 year old boy.





*grabs acid*

AJ is still hot though.

*pours acid in eyes*
 
:lol::lol::lol:


Should have used this when I posted the first numbers:
84029%20-%20spike.png


EDIT: Removed because Edit tree'd
 
Last edited:
Well moving on:

84197%20-%20ask%20ask_fluttershy_and_pinkie_pie%20edit%20fluttershy%20pinkie_pie%20smile.png


Is a good sight at least, maybe the whole FlutterPie business is getting stronger.



(*Realizes that Ponychan have become really dull*)
 
Applejack is clearly the hottest of that group without throwing kinkiness into the mix, though.

Yeah, and I swear to god I know someone who looks very silmilar to her.



Eh.... I wouldn't say no if I'm honest, but she definitely isn't the best looking one in that group.


81937
81945

Right, so what happened to her face in 81945? Seriously, it just looks weird. Also, after seeing Pinkie in the first group photo, I would have to say no, plus she's looks like a 30-something as well (late 30s, mind).


So that just leaves AJ, Fluttershy and RD....*looks at 81936*.... riiight.... just AJ and Fluttershy then.

How many people viewing this thread think were crazy people with some kind of crazy number language?

72500
 




Anyway, very good Drawfriends tonight:
my_applecopter_goes_by_karzahnii-d4fxems.png

Applebloom hasn't been anything yet, so she is now a ROFLCopter.

So we've got a Chicken, a Dictionary, and ROFLCopter.

Yes:
mlp_fan_art__time_and_space_by_mephikal-d4fvn5p.jpg



83686+-+artist+yoshi66666666+highres+twilight_sparkle.png

Imma go finish my heart attack now.

EDIT: Alright, there's my 30 minute per 7 hours of Skyrim break.
 
So Derpy is getting dropped off into space, or what's going on here? Somepony please explain.

Doctor Who refrence.

In the show he let her hang out into space within a force field around the TARDIS.
 
Doctor Who refrence.

Any pony art with a Doctor Who reference gets a thumbs up from me. Hopefully we'll get a sneak preview of the Doctor Who Christmas special in the next week or so as well.


And this just showed up on ponibooru:
84263%20-%20artist%3Atrotsworth%20crossover%20davhorse%20davros%20derpy%20derpy_hooves%20dinky%20dinky_doo%20doctor_hooves%20doctor_who.png






Also, that awkward moment when your mane and tail spontaneously combust:
1.jpg
 
These are awesome:

fluttershy_shiny_eyes___free_avatar_by_yokokinawa-d4frt3k.gif


pinkie_pie_shiny_eyes___free_avatar_by_yokokinawa-d4frsto.gif


source

Quite like these two, those are really appealing for a DA avatar.



Also:

132115382237.jpg


Why does Steve Bucemi looks less like a psycho in his pony version? I would expect something like crazy twilight as his pony version.



And:

Derpy was travelling in time before that:

132114515580.png




(*Goes back to Pink Floyd's The Wall*)
 
Back