The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,761 views
83969%20-%20allie_way%20artist%3Anyerpy%20background_pony.png


Brace yourselves, the Allie fanfics are coming. We'll be getting a Big Lebowski crossover fic soon as well, I can just feel it.




Inb4 she's portrayed as Vinyl's sister in future stories.

83962%20-%20allie_way%20artist%3Ayubi%20vinyl_scratch.jpg
 
I got a new story segment up, fellas.
 
Good episode, I enjoyed it quite a bit except for Appleblooms show around town.

Now to sleep, it's nearly 6am. :indiff:
 
I enjoyed it quite a bit except for Appleblooms show around town.

83976%20-%20advice_pony%20apple_bloom%20cheerilee%20episode_6%20meme.png


She kind of enforced it really, but then again, she is obsessed with CMs.




Also:
83994%20-%20Twirity%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20twilight_sparkle.png
 
motherofgod.jpg

.....


....


I looked, I looked for a good 10 minutes for an image or video that could accurately sum up my thoughts about this.

Such a thing does not exist.

Also, I'll be watching the rest of the episode(Got to first commercial) on YouTube later. I have time to watch it starting right now, but I'd rather watch it after it's been recorded with something better than a baked potato. The first viewing of new Ponies must always be in at least 720p for me.
EDIT:
*checks ED again*

Yay, 1080p :D



EDIT:
Yes, another episode with Zecora :D
 
Last edited:

Also, I'll be watching the rest of the episode(Got to first commercial) on YouTube later. I have time to watch it starting right now, but I'd rather watch it after it's been recorded with something better than a baked potato. The first viewing of new Ponies must always be in at least 720p for me.

This one is 1080p (But is still pending)
 

Oh god no. Anypony but Twist. That voice:scared:


I forgot about Silver and Diamond.
58676%252520-%252520macro%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg

EDIT:
Urge to kill....falling.

The stupider they look the more I enjoy this :D



EDIT:
"I call this one, the....
"


And they're back:
58676%252520-%252520macro%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg


EDIT:
So Snips and Snails just carry plates and sticks around? Thats.....uh.....


That look Spike gave Twilight....:scared:

Have to say I'm not really a fan of that hair on Twilight. Her color scheme just doesn't really work with that curl to me.

EDIT: Loved the episode.
 
Last edited:
84017....lolwut?
 
*Twitch*



Purple-maned... Twilight....




Well, except for when JJ made Rarity's eyes purple in one of his drawings last week. I think I can see a trend developing here.


Urge to kill....falling.

The stupider they look the more I enjoy this :D

Their failure to master the hoop pleases me greatly.

Scary.gif






84018%20-%20The_Cutie_Pox%20applejack%20fluttershy%20image_macro%20rainbow_dash%20twilight_sparkle.JPG


Rainbow Dash is straight. Discuss.
 
83957%20-%20Caboose%20Leonard_Church%20pinkie_pie%20red_vs_blue%20twilight_sparkle.JPEG

I get the weird feeling me and Coffee are the only people here who will get this.
 
So the barn thingy is AJ's house. Also yeah got to see inside it. So that's check for everypony's houses.

PS. Of course RB is straight.

Contains Spike getting shot. I had to edit that part out from a YTP video since it was so funny.
 
Red vs. Blue?


I figured what it was from was obvious. Just wasn't sure if anyone else actually knew any of the characters.

Although even then it does seem pretty self explanatory.
 
When was Rainbow Dash not straight? I'm a little confused. :p
 
(*Considers the possibility of buying BF3 PC version, not being on Steam makes the decision quite difficult to take*)

VIvEb.png


I use the Steam overlay to run BF3, and I believe a group of fine fellows came up with a way to bypass the Origin launcher and instead just run the Battlelog web crap thing.
 
Good afternoon everypony! Watched the first episode again. I noticed something. In the first episode, when Night Mare Moon first appears, at one point it cuts to Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle together. This predates the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Also rewatched Suited For Success.

And hey, I didn't even realize that a new episode just aired! Will go look for The Cutie Pox on YouTube. It should eventually turn up.
 
Last edited:
VIvEb.png


I use the Steam overlay to run BF3, and I believe a group of fine fellows came up with a way to bypass the Origin launcher and instead just run the Battlelog web crap thing.

Yeah I know, there is also a patch to skip the web launcher but meh, I'll wait a couple of months to see if it will be launched on Steam, dumb EA.



Also:

84052%20-%20Truth_Meme%20applejack%20johnny_bravo%20twilight_sparkle.JPG


:lol:



And:

Smart and cute, what else can I ask for?



(*Goes back to fixing computer error stuff*)
 
okay, I smell a new meme, here.

Spoilt: not so fast, mister, dash is MINE!
 
So I told you about the three Cutie Mark Crusaders together in the first episode, before the crusade began. Here's proof as my 90th post:
screenshotat20111112141.png


Looks like they were friends before they were friends, just like the Mane 6 found out in the Cutie Mark Chronicles.
 
political_ponies_7_by_theartrix-d4fxv85.jpg


I'll be honest. This reminds me of how much I hate the talking heads.
 
Spoilt: not so fast, mister, dash is MINE!

You do realize this means war. Expect me on your doorstep in a couple hours to smack you with a glove. :p
 
*rvb*[img]
[B][COLOR="FireBrick"]I get the weird feeling me and Coffee are the only people here who will get this.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]How do people [U]NOT[/U] know about RvB? It's one of the most popular shows on the net. What I'm saying is I get the joke and love the show. It's quite a good comic too, Caboose's voice was in my head as soon as I read that line.[/B][/COLOR]


[quote="Naveek Darkroom, post: 6186604"]So I told you about the three Cutie Mark Crusaders together in the first episode, before the crusade began. Here's proof as my 90th post:
[IMG]cmc.png

Looks like they were friends before they were friends, just like the Mane 6 found out in the Cutie Mark Chronicles.

That's actually an animation error... Sorry to ruin it for you. :sly:



I love those video's. That's the weasle isn't it? I think it deserves a repost.

Now I'm actually up. When I went to sleep before the sun had already started to come up :scared:
 
When I went to sleep before the sun had already started to come up :scared:

That's what happens when you party like Pinkie. And news, anyone! As you may notice, I have a link to the whole first season in my signature if anyone wants it.
 
Back