The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,755,292 views
akiraacecombat
Derpy was travelling in time before that:

"before" being relative to who?
 
"before" being relative to who?

Good question actually, it got me thinking because it maybe...

(*Head explodes*)



Also, is it just me or Scootaloo's voice sounds a bit different from S1?



(*Goes back to today's episode in HD*)
 
FlutterPie is acceptable.













Anyway:
84271%20-%20artist%3Asolar-slash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.png
 
Good question actually, it got me thinking because it maybe...
:sly:
(*Head explodes*)


:lol:






8 Months ago.


Holy 🤬 that is amazingly well done. It's crazy how well he made these fit together without any heavy editing.




Anyway, my eyes have been locked to my TV for almost 9 hours straigh, so night:
snuggles_by_egophiliac-d4cw9qr.png

EDIT: And then there was FireFox 8......out of :censored:ing nowhere.
 
Last edited:
Also, is it just me or Scootaloo's voice sounds a bit different from S1?

You're not the only one. I thought she sounded different as I was watching the newest episode earlier. Just now I played Call of the Cutie alongside The Cutie Pox, but after listening to Scootaloo's voice in both episodes, I discovered that it sounds the same.


Also Ride of the Valkyries Hoop:



"I'm The Dude!"
"NOPE!"

:lol:


And I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore about this sort of stuff being made so soon after each episode is aired, but I still am.





53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png


G'night.
 
There is something I just noticed from the episode, AB gets a cuttie mark in French, she only speaks in that language after she got that cuttiemark. But at the time of telling the truth, she doesn't actually use French as she uses normal language.

I deserve some wet pony:

84272%20-%20artist%3ASpeccySY%20twilight_sparkle%20wet_mane.png


Almost, but this makes me want to see the FS version which I'm pretty sure will be impressive.


And:


(No comment...actually yes: thank god they clarify what was that special talent)



(*Goes back to yawn*)
 

Doctor Who refrence.

In the show he let her hang out into space within a force field around the TARDIS.

Okay thanks. I knew it was from Doctor Who, just didn't know why Derpy was in space and what exactly was going on.

Waiting for newest episode to come up on YouTube... Season 1 will keep me occu[Pinkie]pied for now. Anyways, it's late (watched Saturday Night Live), so I'm gonna sign off.
 
Yeah. Thought about putting something clever here. Decided against it.



AppleDash%252520Full%252520Stop.jpg

Good night.
 
I drank too much caffeine today, so I'm kind of tired, but before leaving:



Exploit%252520This.png


You have to be joking writers, she is just a filly.[/Normal_Brony_thinking]



54091+-+pinkie_pie+ponies_in_real_life+real_life+sleeping+sleeping_in_your_bed.jpg


Goodnight everyone.
 
MLP really makes you feel all better after a night of constant bulls*** on MW3.



Who here likes AJ?
 
Last edited:
Watched the new episode too. It wasn't bad, but it's not my favorite.

It has some interesting moments and cameos.

When AB said "Help me" I was like "oh no! =("

That "cutie pox disease" looks life threatening.

Also, after what happened to AB, I had a thought that Ponies are synthetic organisms... she was like a malfunctioned computer or something. And all the others look like malfunctioned systems when they act strange (color change, face expressions...) I should stop thinking about this stuff really...


In the end Applejack was so scared that she could not tell the truth, so she started to ask others to do so?


And lesson has been learned.




Other stuff:

Dylan, awesome work on this one. "that magic"




And Gravekeeper's Trixie is the cover art of the 155th Nightly Roundup on ED! Just like I predicted! Congrats GK!


And:
tumblr_lul7fcEJce1r3xauuo1_500.png


(*continues reading about The Universe*)
 
Last edited:
I've grammatically corrected most of the Shock and Aww set (part 4 has some Steven-King ish areas that I'm afraid to touch for fear of it mangling the ideas)
there's also a little bit of background in the "new colt in Town" segments you may want to add in, as those were intended to be read first. you guys also gave me some ideas for a twist ending. the proper term is "Marty Stu" for a male one, btw. and I was deliberately trying NOT to be sue-ish, either, but I'm a noob at fanfic.

what art-site are you referring to to with the numbers
 
Also, Coffee, the new avatar. Amazing.

Wubwubwubwubwub...

Anyway:
So relaxing.

Hush nah-oh, quy-yut na-oh! xD

I don't want to sound mean but this might will.
It is really really hard to read. It's as though you don't understand grammar and how or when to use capitals.
Having written from the characters perspective is... interesting. It makes it seem like a bit of a self insert. (Trying not to make a CoffeeGrunt joke here)
The story has potential but it needs to be better written (grammatically).

For the love of...

Also Ride of the Valkyries Hoop:

We're releasing fanimations at the same rate as fanart now? That was fast, are we gunna see fan-made episodes released the day after the official ones? xD

Feel the burn, bronies!

lyra_and_bonbon__s_wedding_by_facelessjr-d4ds53j.jpg
 
Dammit, I can't find any art of Scratch in a gala dress to use for inspiration. :|

Hey, it's only 1:20 and I'm off work for the day. :D
 
Awesome episode, Was in stitches with Spike's reaction to Twi's new hair style. Great Job by the team. 👍
 
good_moring_twilight_sparkle_by_johnjoseco-d4bwgew.png

what art-site are you referring to to with the numbers

Ponibooru.

Just click on an image, then replace the number with the one we posted.
 
Dylan, awesome work on this one. "that magic"

Thanks Unit... I'm not going to lie though that video (In my view) was one of the worst pmv's i've done as I rushed it (I thought there was going to be 4-5 pony parodies of that trailer up since it was so popular and all)

But I'm glad that you like it (I will probably make another one when the next GTA V trailer comes out)

Also somebrony has been making MLP characters in SR:TT... Interesting
btZYX.jpg


2fSVe.jpg


HFsDD.jpg


GaCUk.jpg


They won't look at jagged like that in the game though :p
Also I made the Big Mac one only
 
Last edited:
nice_weather_we__re_having_by_chibi_jen_hen-d4g13ib.jpg


Miles Prower is best pony.
 
Right, so what happened to her face in 81945? Seriously, it just looks weird. Also, after seeing Pinkie in the first group photo, I would have to say no, plus she's looks like a 30-something as well (late 30s, mind).

Yaya is usually really pretty. I don't understand what happened with this cosplay.



For the love of...

Sorry Coffee. I'll try to stop with those jokes. (I'm actually surprised Toro didn't say the same thing when he said something about a self insert regarding Sniffs story.)


Hush now, quiet now, it's time to go to bed.

See ya'll tomorrow.
 
you're comparing me to coffee because of the grammar? for the love of...
who could picture Vy in a Gala dress? AJ and Dash didn't look good in em :P

i kinda figured Ponybooru. the place updates so fast and so often it's ridiculous.

I'm having to ignore half the suggested corrections for grammar that my word processor brings up. it's like the thing never heard of Dialect words, most modern words, "portmanteau" words...
 
Hm...actually, I can't imagine VS in a gala dress...

*thinks some more*
 
Back