The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,756,085 views

Finally, he admits it :lol:

Wow, that guy really does have the biggest case of butthurt I've seen since, well, a certain incident that happened earlier in the year (non-pony related, might I add).




86471%20-%20Metal_Gear_Solid%20artist%3Aescagorouge%20crossover%20fluttershy.jpg
 

Lol. I've never played that game before. I wonder how Fluttershy would do in a game like this. She'd either be quiet like she is with animals, or likely go Full Gala, with "YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!"
 
Finally, he admits it

Says Stalkerloo. xD

Wow, that guy really does have the biggest case of butthurt I've seen since, well, a certain incident that happened earlier in the year (non-pony related, might I add).

Indeed. He appears to be some sort of wrathful Norse God that never got an education in the English language.
 
Says Stalkerloo. xD

86240%20-%20artist%3Aaphexangel%20ask_stalkerloo%20scootaloo%20stalkerloo.png


Those god damn eyes!




86476%20-%20Incidental_Unicorn_2%20Lyra%20artist%3Alarsurus%20heartstrings%20highres%20segway.png


Lyra's love for PMVs will never cease. She'll be riding around in a Sinclair C5 soon enough.
 
Last edited:
86476%20-%20Incidental_Unicorn_2%20Lyra%20artist%3Alarsurus%20heartstrings%20highres%20segway.png


Lyra's love for PMVs will never cease. She'll be riding around in a Sinclair C5 soon enough.

Wow, Lyra again? She seems to have as much attention as Derpy. Anyways, there's a new episode on tomorrow! Gonna find it on YouTube after it airs, as I live in Canada and and have to wait for it to turn up.:sly:
 
86240%20-%20artist%3Aaphexangel%20ask_stalkerloo%20scootaloo%20stalkerloo.png


Those god damn eyes!

I still love that art style.


And I was going to post that from the Drawfriends in my last post, but I figured you'd be doing it.
 
Last edited:
I still love that art style.

I've seen a lot of love for that art style over the past week or so. I was watching that guy drawing on a live stream the other night. He manages to create such great and detailed drawings while 5 other people are shouting and asking him questions every few seconds, plus he doesn't appear to get distracted by the all the commotion which is quite surprising.

And I was going to post that from the Drawfriends in my last post, but I figured you'd be doing it.

I found it last night actually, and I've only just looked at the latest Drawfriends in the last 5 minutes, so I didn't even know that image was included.




86496%20-%20artist%3Adachimotsu%20ask_nice_silver_spoon%20burger_king%20molestia_face%20tumblr%20vector%20wake_up_with_the_king.png


Oh crap...
 
@Coffeegrunt
I couldn't be bothered reading his whole post but basically he doesn't want your story in his group?
Where is the problem with him denying your story? If it plainly goes against his group, ie no lesbian ponies, he should be able to say he doesn't want your work displayed there. Also he stated he wanted it to be G-rated and well Allegrezza isn't. It's PG from the start.
I understand his group is called equal-estria therefore it is a tad hypocritical, but he should be allowed to do this.

By the look of it he didn't go about it the right way, simply saying that they didn't want to display your story would have been enough. Making a post like that was wrong.

However I must ask, did he say to you that he didn't want lesbian ponies there and you exploded in a fit of rage (as indicated by his journal)?

I'm sorry for making this post sound so negative towards you I'm just curious.
 
I was going to steal that as an avatar because I knew Wiegert was going to use it, but it was taking too long to put together so I said screw it.

Hmmm.


I'm intrigued. Sounds a bit like On Feathered Wings from the description. I'll give a couple chapters a once-over tomorrow.

It's interesting. Really, really interesting. Fairly depressing, and perhaps not of the quality required for ED posting (at least not the early chapters), and not at all a patch on On Feathered Wings; but it is a really good read. Finishing up the most recent chapter right now.
 
Last edited:
Blueblood is featured...then out of nowhere solid snake.

Trixie%252520is%252520Suspicious.png




(*Gaydar bleeps*)
 
It was decent. I think the events of the last chapter should have been spread out over two chapters. Things went to 🤬 pretty quickly (which was fine), but then there were time jumps, and then things went back to normal pretty quickly.


I almost want to say that a sad ending might have been better.







Where is the problem with him denying your story? If it plainly goes against his group, ie no lesbian ponies, he should be able to say he doesn't want your work displayed there. Also he stated he wanted it to be G-rated and well Allegrezza isn't. It's PG from the start.

As I understand it, the problem mainly stems from the fact that the group strives to keep its content in line with the show. By itself, that means that they have every right to reject Allegrezza (because it is PG and because it is shipping) and there is nothing wrong with it. However, they also say that M/F shipping is allowed even though it is no less out of line with the tone of the show, and that is what makes them hypocritical. Basically, they are saying that hetero is fine because the show supports it and lesbian is not fine because the show doesn't support; but there is no romance in the show period so logically they shouldn't allow it period.

And they do have every right to reject Coffee's fic (for the "no PG" thing and because of the "No Lesbians" thing), but he still has every right to raise a ruckus because of how hypocritical the "no lesbians" restriction is in the first place when the logic they use to say it shouldn't be allowed actually should mean "no shipping period."







Blueblood is featured...then out of nowhere solid snake.

Trixie%252520is%252520Suspicious.png




(*Gaydar bleeps*)
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that Snake wasn't from the game series where this happened:







Killing%252520All%252520of%252520Us.jpg









Edit:
Twilight Performs a Spell That Goes Just Fine.



:lol:
 
Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that Snake wasn't from the game series where this happened:




Killing%252520All%252520of%252520Us.jpg


That, and raiden.

Big Boss is the best Snake (and has the best plot), enough said.[Not_gay]



Also madness at 86543.



(*Goes back to Will Smith's Nod Ya Head*)
 
Right. I just had a big ass post typed up, but then I accidentally the tab. So 🤬 it.

Night.
Smarty%252520Pants%252520Snuggles.png

I feel like going back to having everything other than my text in a Twilight theme again. Might change the text again tomorrow.


EDIT: I just remembered something I wanted to say about something that happened a while ago. Our mailbox is mounted atop 3 telephone polls that were cut down to 10 feet. 6 feet of each is buried in the ground(We had the poles for....some reason I can't remember, so we figured why not.). Someone didn't get the memo. Who do you think won the fight at 10 mph; the guy in the tiny little Honda, or 3 telephone poles?
He was expecting a small dent on his already beat up car, he ended up totaling the thing. Alright totalled is an overstatement, but the front end was pretty messed up.

Imagine that call to the insurance company.:lol:


Sorry for randomness, just a random story I felt like sharing before I forgot again. I don't remember why I wanted to share that here, but something reminded me of it, and I can't remember what it was or how long ago.
 
Last edited:
Yay! New episode tomorrow! Gonna find it on YouTube after it airs. I don't know how this will turn out though, as I've been mommed into watching the original Star Trek. Not that I'm complaining. Beam me up, Twilight. To bed.
 
Sorry for randomness, just a random story I felt like sharing before I forgot again. I don't remember why I wanted to share that here, but something reminded me of it, and I can't remember what it was or how long ago.

86563%20-%20Cool_Story_Bro%20reaction_image%20scootaloo%20what_a_story_mark.png


Sorry, I just wanted a reason to use that pic.





Also:








53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png


G'night.
 
Another episode, another expectation (I have a dream that one day shipping will rise up and became canon, and such shipping will not be judged by the content of its characters).



Also, cool:
86539%20-%20artist%3ACrazyNekoHime%20rainbow_dash.png

Really cool.


Something that I was waiting since quite a while:
86570%20-%20artist%3Asukaponta%20ponified%20powerpuff_ponies.png

Yes!



And 86548, the plot is significant, but as said before is not everything.

tumblr_ltjfirfRsI1r394y9o1_500.png


Goodnight everyone.
 
Poor people, Y U NO TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION?

Exploit%252520This.png





Screw it.

Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg


Good night.
 
Poor people, Y U NO TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION?

Exploit%252520This.png


What.gif

I need to use this more often here.

JJ's latest tumblr update.... Oh my. :O:O:O:drool:
There's some artwork I shouldn't save to my laptop. Too many people have access to it. :p
Coffee should enjoy it. :sly:
Akira will like it too. :lol:

I can see all you "guests" you should come in and chat with us, we don't bite... Much. :lol:


So Coffee... community service eh? (Not sure if serious or just taking dog for a walk) What did you do? :sly: Public intoxication? Public indecency? Caught shipping characters the judge didn't want shipped? :lol:
 
Last edited:
Guys, I would like to make an apology for trolling in this thread and making the first anti-bronie group(I never really got it started however).
 
Guys, I would like to make an apology for trolling in this thread and making the first anti-bronie group(I never really got it started however).

We'll forgive you (that's what we do you see). :sly: However I must ask why you did it. Was it because you didn't like the show or thought it was stupid for grown men to like a kids TV show?
 
Bit of both. Still don't like it but don't want to be known as a troll.
 
What.gif

I need to use this more often here.

JJ's latest tumblr update.... Oh my. :O:O:O:drool:
There's some artwork I shouldn't save to my laptop. Too many people have access to it. :p
Coffee should enjoy it. :sly:
Akira will like it too. :lol:

I can see all you "guests" you should come in and chat with us, we don't bite... Much. :lol:


So Coffee... community service eh? (Not sure if serious or just taking dog for a walk) What did you do? :sly: Public intoxication? Public indecency? Caught shipping characters the judge didn't want shipped? :lol:

I am now eager to see this "JJ"'s latest picture...💡
 
Bit of both. Still don't like it but don't want to be known as a troll.

It's fine.... but if you really want to know what stupid is just look at former Fianna Fáil Taioseach Brian Cowen, now he is stupid... :rolleyes:

Its ok if you don't like the show... hell the 1st time I saw the show I didn't like it too... oh how times have changed (The 1st episode is pretty boring to me.... Maybe i've played to much Saints Row)
:p
 
Heh, if you don't like it, you don't like it, but there's no reason to be a jerk about it. I suppose it is a bit shocking to see grown men latch onto a show about ponies - I've thought often how absurd it is myself - but there's really nothing wrong with someone liking what they like, so long as that thing doesn't hurt anyone else or themselves. I've learnt this through being in several fandoms.

Glad you've come around and made peace. :3
 
Good%252520Morning%252520Gilda.png

I feel like I should be doing this... in reverse... If that makes sense. But alas work calls. :ouch:

I am now eager to see this "JJ"'s latest picture...💡

Your looking for john joseco. He drew that picture I just posted.
Make sure you don't go to his website though. :sly:
Seriously his latest posts are risqué to say the least. The very bare least. :lol:
 
Ah, Righto. :lol: Looks like a good artist though!
 
good_moring_twilight_sparkle_by_johnjoseco-d4bwgew.png

Heh, if you don't like it, you don't like it, but there's no reason to be a jerk about it.
Language Warning

:lol:
Not actually directed at anyone, I just saw the opportunity to post this and couldn't help it.


Thanks for the apology, akmuq.
Rainbow_dash_ain%27t_even_mad-(n1299749624839).png



I also just realized that, while very unlikely, I might be able to time my break so I can watch a live stream on my phone while on break. Maybe.
 
Oh, I sure am glad that I didn't waste my time using Pixlr last night, that's good.




*Sees Toro's avatar*





Exploit%252520This.png




*Slams head on desk*




Bleh, I have a large stockpile of avatars anyway, and I'll wait for the new episode to be uploaded to YT later. I get a feeling that this one is going to be one of the best, seeing as this episode's centered around best pony.
 
Back