The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,214 views
Scoots shows her dash fangirl side within the first second. as the president of the fanclub.
 
Youngest lil' filly we've seen, ever. :D

Spiderman line used as well and the "Madame Foster" pony in the opening theme rail car was used.
 
Interesting camera rigs the press have. We have yet more mechanisms to play with.

also, Ego reaching critical mass...

"AAH! SPIKE'S A GHOST!"
 
El Zorro, wat?

A couple of frames that might get to this thread OP.

And Mare do Mell[/not_sexual_related]
 
It's batmare.

This shall end in tears.

OOOH. TECHNOLOGY!
 
Yeah, I started to think that after the second appearance.

This shall not end well.
 
The chicken has betrayed her.



Loving that Batman-esque leitmotif.
 
I do kind of feel sorry for Rainbow, though...

and this ending feels empty for me. She should have gotten hurt out of jealousy or something...but that doesn't work for the kids...

Granted, I don't write for kids. (Although Reverend Wilbert Awdry did, and every time one of his engines got over their station they got in some sort of predicament themselves...)
 
Dear Princess Celestia:

Today I learned that I don't need to learn anything because I'm already perfect.






Atomic%252520Rainbomb.gif
 
I do kind of feel sorry for Rainbow, though...

and this ending feels empty for me. She should have gotten hurt out of jealousy or something...but that doesn't work for the kids...
Indeed, that closure was too sudden and too obvious, I guess that this time the animation had more relevance.

And I really like that outfit, looks really cool (like a dark evil costume, pretty cool actually).


And now I know why I associated that costume with El Zorro outfit:

89738%20-%20darkwing_duck%20mare_do_well.jpg
 
Oh, my word. Looks Just Like.

"I am the mare that gallops in the night!
I am that spot on your back that you never really can scratch unless you're a contortionist...
I am...THE MARE-DO-WELL!!!
 
Batman_the_Animated_Series_logo.jpg


Felt kinda short for me, though I did laugh out loud at several points, especially when RD was calling out all the freak natural disasters and the hill that apparently has baby strollers careening down all the time. Also, back-to-back RD episodes? And then Twilight was no longer main pony.

Lots of new fodder for any writers, what with the construction equipment, the cameras and their rigs (though there were camera rigs for the Fluttermodel episode), official Chickens For Rainbow Dash club, and of course, Batmare and Spider-Mare references everywhere.


EDIT: :lol::lol: Dat Darkmane Mare
 
Now that I think about it Darkwing Pony might be a pun for RD hero attitude, it fits(I had no idea it was called Darkwing duck, I remember something about people getting crossed about it due to some references to the devil in the Hot Spells episode, I vaguely remember anything since I was like 5 when I saw that cartoon and I didn't saw that one in English).

Lots of new fodder for any writers, what with the construction equipment, the cameras and their rigs (though there were camera rigs for the Fluttermodel episode), official Chickens For Rainbow Dash club, and of course, Batmare and Spider-Mare references everywhere.

I guess that spidersenses have become canon.

That is a very clever pun episode actually (but still short).
 
Last edited:
89754%20-%20mare_do_well%20rainbow_danger_dash%20rainbow_dash.JPG



They've also got a hydroelectric dam outside Ponyville, which means they have a better electric infrastructure than I do.
 


They've also got a hydroelectric dam outside Ponyville, which means they have a better electric infrastructure than I do.

Well, you've gotta keep it eco-friendly for the kiddies.

so, yeah, these ponies aren't exactly out in the sticks. They just don't have cars.

other than in the toy line.

Anyway, I do feel a bit better of writing older Twilight having a computer.
 
They've also got a hydroelectric dam outside Ponyville, which means they have a better electric infrastructure than I do.[/color][/b][/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]They've also got that one single windmill; Ponyville is all about the clean energy sources. Also, the pony in the distressed balloon, someone needs to stick her in that Comic-Con poster from last Summer.

Also, when RD pulled AJ to be in a picture with her, I thought of two things:

1. Toro
2. [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_Square_Alfred_Eisenstaedt.jpg


Way to corrupt an innocent mind there, Toro; your crusade has paid off handsomely.
 
As I recall, the first AppleDash I read was the one you wrote.






Innocent mind my ass.
 
Last edited:
Must. Avoid. Spoilers...


I've just found the YT upload, so I'll be watching it in a short while.




EDIT: Hydro electric power? Interesting.
 
Last edited:
As I recall, the first AppleDash I read was the one you wrote.

That was only barely hinted at for the first nine chapters, so my innocence still stands.



59885%252520-%252520absurd_res%252520applejack%252520artist%252520sileresp%252520liarjack%252520vector.png




And new fic fodder: RD feels alone when she's alone? I foresee a [Sad] tag overload.




Also, people die when they are killed.
 
So, I pretty much guessed that it was all of them donning the disguise just after the dam burst (even the fact that Rarity made the costumes).

Also, when RD pulled AJ to be in a picture with her

Hey Applejack, how'd you like to be immortalised as my friend shipping partner?


Shippin' what?


And new fic fodder: RD feels alone when she's alone? I foresee a [Sad] tag overload.

Inb4 the "I'm so ronery" parody videos.
 
5JHKU.jpg


Dear Princess Celestia,

........I got nothin'....

Your Friendly Neighborhood,
Rainbow Dash
 
Midnight Run? Isn't that an old, very-much-R-Rated De Niro movie?







89826%20-%20artist%3Aempty-10%20Batman%20Mysterious_Mare_Do_Well%20parody.png
 
Back