The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
There's that popular GT5 Meme thread going about, but I dread adding this image in thought it might start a war.

picture.php

Throwing it in here though, because I "Know" we'll all get it. :P

80s_cheerilee__do_it_filly_by_closer_to_the_sun-d3hxujh.png

:sly:

Please stop quoting large pictures that are on the same page. If you're going to post, post xxxxxxx.xxx[img] please.

Now continuing on.
[URL="http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d52vfzk"][IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/160/6/0/rainbow_dash_by_secret_pony-d52vfzk.png[/URL]

twilicious_by_dentist73548-d532yso.png

Source

And now to wait for someone to make a nice wallpaper out of this.

EDIT:
spriggan_pony_by_flaredragon497-d4jdg8h.png

Source
mlfw1181_tumblr_lus8mtxQCq1qafrh6.png

It's a Spriggan from Skyrim.

It's what Flutters has always wished to be.

Last edited:
**Didn't notice If Akira was absent or not**

Those are nice. Would love to see them colored. Also:

Last edited:

I like how they used Tara Strong's Harely Quinn voice from the actual E3 conference when Twilight was on screen.

EDIT: Someone on Ponibooru decided to upload a range of drawings made by this one artist (kerriwon):

196798%20-%20artist%3Akerriwon%20humanized%20rainbow_dash.jpg

196551%20-%20applejack%20apple_bloom%20artist%3Akerriwon%20d%27aww%20hugging%20humanized.jpg

I think most of them look quite cute, plus they're nicely drawn.

EDIT 2: Electric Stalkerloo:

196828%20-%20artist%3Aaphexangel%20ask%20ask_stalkerloo%20fluttershy%20scootaloo%20stalkerloo.png

:lol:

Last edited:
Yay, I made it into the Long Way from Equestria project. :D Only chorus, as I didn't exactly take the time to do everything right, I just did the best I could for the verses. (recording a song you haven't really sung before in 2 hours is difficult)

Magnificent!

Man, I really wanna get back to writing a little bit of these two...but I suddenly have SO MANY IDEAS!

I like how they used Tara Strong's Harely Quinn voice from the actual E3 conference when Twilight was on screen.

She voiced Harley Quinn too? This woman is now my patron saint!

And man, since my dA went down, I've been finding it real difficult to use my Shadow Broker network of brony agents like I used to. I'm reduced to manually talking to people on forusm, crazy!

Still, a guy I know on one such forum is cooking up something. Something that could turn out well with enough effort and polish:

/Edit/

I managed to write today! But I wrote Applejack. :(

If anyone wants to cast judgement on it, feel free. I'm feeling really rusty with writing right now:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jn0kxvUwPs-puDre0xyko2my6V2AU3zHnl8NUc-WCiM/edit

Last edited:
^ Why Brainbread doesn't post any more. xD

I plan to go back and edit a craptonne, since I'm still awaiting dA's remedy. Just making sure I wouldn't be polishing a turd is all.

NOSTALGIA!

Glad Rabies is back in business. Also, almost 11, got a science test tomorrow, AKA Tuesday. I sure hope it's as easy as it sounds. Oh well, night.

There be a surprise waiting in the chatroom. :3

And I outlasted gREG last night! Yay!

Just realised how wrong that sounded, but I ain't deleting it now :P

Last edited:
Back