The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Forceful shipping works in prison, it can work here.

Anyways, on topic.

I think there's suddenly a use for the gif animator in Paint.net...​

Does race'em have a OC? I haven't drawn my OC yet so you can't ship me with race'em yet anyway :P .

Anyone got ideas for colour schemes (that suit my personality)?

(Via Phone.)

For the record Race'Em, I also think you're talking crap.

Please don't joke or lie about this kind of stuff, you evidently don't understand it.

I mean, what I have with Dan is kinda crazy. Stuff that I'm not going to mention here, but in a nutshell it throws the question out with whether its really a gay relationship after all...

Evidently you and your now potentially fictitious girlfriend weren't even that close if she dumped you over this. Cut the pretension of bisexuality for attention, it insults me more than you can fathom.

extended_family_by_twodeepony-d50ugex.gif

Source

Last edited:
Man, I think I'm getting good at this drawing thing. Didn't have to erase nearly as much for Ivy as I did for Protege. Plus her proportions looked pretty much right from the get-go.

I figure I'll figure out her winter gear tomorrow.

Going to be reading a story before bed, "Wrong hospital"
It's about Niko from GTA4 in ponyville and so far has been hilarious.

unfinished_by_captainvan-d50q18e.jpg

Source

Cool sketch.

And I don't know if I'll be able to get TinyChat working again tonight (hope I can), so good night.

Last edited:
About the entire Race 'Em problem, I haven't really seen many of the things Race 'em has done, but I think I'll just throw in my 2 cents.

I think that all of you guys are going wrongly about this. Just trace his posts in this thread throughout May, he made the GTPartisans mistake. And he's been in here getting along with you guys perfectly this month. He's changed, but still makes mistakes. Derpy Hooves makes mistakes (breaking Town Hall in The Last Roundup), and nopony treats her the way you're treating Race 'Em. I sort of feel as if you guys are all going way overboard over this, if you can prove to me with pure evidence that he's done so many things that are so bad... Then I'll see why, but until then... I stand by my point.

Anyway, I did this drawing over a month ago, but this is a redrawing of one of Mysticalpha's images (Mysticalpha is definitely one of my favourites).

7254132916_7b93c1e9d3_c.jpg

I traced Applebloom, and bits of the outline. Say the outline around Twilight which stops at Spikes head and goes over Spike, and around there. I didn't trace any of the detail within those lines (except Applebloom, and Fluttershy's eyes which were really difficult for some reason).

Last edited:
About the entire Race 'Em problem, I haven't really seen many of the things Race 'em has done, but I think I'll just throw in my 2 cents.

I think that all of you guys are going wrongly about this. Just trace his posts in this thread throughout May, he made the GTPartisans mistake. And he's been in here getting along with you guys perfectly this month. He's changed, but still makes mistakes. Derpy Hooves makes mistakes (breaking Town Hall in The Last Roundup), and nopony treats her the way you're treating Race 'Em. I sort of feel as if you guys are all going way overboard over this, if you can prove to me with pure evidence that he's done so many things that are so bad... Then I'll see why, but until then... I stand by my point.

There's also the fact that he lied to us for months about being a test driver for Nissan. He had ages to confess and then we may not have cared but it got to the stage where he was going to be kicked from GTP.
There's also the time that he went after the partisans. After finally agreeing that it was a bad idea and stopping he was back at it later (this month or maybe late last month).
Then this latest thing happened and it looks like he only did it because Logan and Tom realised they liked each other.

The reason that he's appeared to get along with us for the last month is because he hasn't been posting much.

Back on topic. Dat Rarity.

There's also the fact that he lied to us for months about being a test driver for Nissan. He had ages to confess and then we may not have cared but it got to the stage where he was going to be kicked from GTP.
There's also the time that he went after the partisans. After finally agreeing that it was a bad idea and stopping he was back at it later (this month or maybe late last month).
Then this latest thing happened and it looks like he only did it because Logan and Tom realised they liked each other.

The reason that he's appeared to get along with us for the last month is because he hasn't been posting much.

Aaah, I see. I think the best thing Race 'Em needs to learn is to leave the Partisans to their thing, tell it how it is and don't lie or boast (as MLP should have taught, boasting will only result in being faced with an Ursa Minor).

Main point - Race 'emhard, this is directed at you. Being a good Brony isn't simply watching the show, but being the best person you can be, not making false statements. While your decisions made in the past have been silly, you can prove you have changed like the others said. Tolerating other people and accepting people for who they are (even the Partisans) and not a Test Driver for Nissan.

And lastly, keep in mind that we're not going to hate you if you just have a "normal job" or something. Most of us here just have a "normal job"... Or no job at all (me). But if you must lie, please take it elsewhere, because we don't want it here. You can type as many apologies as you want, but the best apology is when you show us that you've done what you said you would... Which is a change. ;)

----------------------------------------------

I think I'm seeing why Mando has been a little lazy lately, as this new one is very good. Captured the perfect feel for Daring Do.

And...

Link embedded as always.

*goes over the last three pages, and jawclunks at the subplot*

Okay, toro, how did you not set off my Gaydar? and vice versa for that matter :P MY partner really did go pony but Black on Black is kind of a bland color scheme :P

Back