The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
and then by the looks of it, hopefully anyway, some rain. I'm not holding my breath too much though. We'll see what happens.

Well, what do you know.

Screenshot_2020-01-16 128 km Namoi (Blackjack Mountain) Radar Loop.png

Here's hoping for a few more days of this kind of stuff.

After dipping into the teens for a day or two, it warmed up a little bit to have a snow storm. Supposed to turn to snow/ice mix later tonight. They weren't lying about the snow totals this time.

I'll probably get to fire up the snowblower for the first time this season.

AM+3+to+7-Day+Forecast441.png

December, ups and downs were snow, warm weather and snow melting, then more snow
This month, ups and downs were cold temps, and then even more colder temps...

First Sun that come out today in like 2 weeks.
As 77% of January was Cloudy.
I hope it lasts but I have feeling it will once again become cloudy.

It's supposed to be 46F tomorrow.

The crappy weather must be waiting until @TB is in town this time. :lol:
Probably better that way. If we keep having crappy weather whenever I leave town (I'm three for three lately!), the boss will stop approving my vacation requests. :lol:

a high of 48°f here in the Lansing area. tomorrow drops back into the 30's, then we yoyo for the rest of the week between the low 20's to mid 30's with some snow thrown in once in a while. Very strange weather for MI this time of year. We should be floating the low 20's and down into the low teens with lots of lake effect snow thrown in. I was hoping to get a lot more snow driving in this year...

After a run of 40°c days and ridiculously hot nights. I'm just looking forward to not waking up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. :lol: These temperature's are much more like it, though I'm sure they won't last.

Screenshot_2020-02-04 Elders Weather.png

We got hammered with snow yesterday. Looks like the final total for my area was a little over 16" in less than 24 hours. Some areas got over 20". I'm used to snow, but that much snow in a short period of time is crazy. At least it's light and feels like sugar.

We got hammered with snow yesterday. Looks like the final total for my area was a little over 16" in less than 24 hours. Some areas got over 20". I'm used to snow, but that much snow in a short period of time is crazy. At least it's light and feels like sugar.
Just get out the ol leaf blower then? I miss snowfalls like that.

Beautiful sunny weather and rather warm for a winter day. It feels more like a chilly spring day.

Our weather lately reminds me of the recently departed Terry Jones. Instead of SPAM!!, SPAM!!, SPAM!!, it's RAIN!!, RAIN!!, RAIN!!. It's rained 3 days straight now and only 2 out of the next 15 days don't have any rain forecast.

Storm tomorrow and probably Monday and Tuesday as well. Up to 130km/h. Mind you this is a European version not the very severe version we get on other continents.

Back