The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
capncrunch
toyota minolta..all this hipe about it and when i won it and used it couldnt brake for shyt and skitted when you turned the wheel :grumpy:

Not likely with a properly tuned Minolta Toyota. I'd only agree to that after running it for 24 hours in B-spec and then trying to drive it in A-spec. Once the rigidity is gone it handles like a limp noodle (time for a 50,000 Cr refresh). I couldn't believe it. It wants to turn when you want to go straight. Otherwise it's the god of LMP cars on every track I've raced it on.

darkwind
Another car I hate: Nissan Motul Pitworks Z. This is a great and fun car, but you MUST keep it on the road. I put a single back tire in the grass and this car spun 90 degrees and was launched horizontally acrossed the track, and bounced off the wall.

You can't control the Motul Pitworks Z?! Back to the license tests for you!

SirBerra
Not likely with a properly tuned Minolta Toyota. I'd only agree to that after running it for 24 hours in B-spec and then trying to drive it in A-spec. Once the rigidity is gone it handles like a limp noodle (time for a 50,000 Cr refresh). I couldn't believe it. It wants to turn when you want to go straight. Otherwise it's the god of LMP cars on every track I've raced it on.

I've done about 4 different tunes on the Minolta, refreshed and did everything possible, even put on some super soft tires and yet the stupid son of a ***** skids out if i tap the wheel :grumpy:, I'm keeping it tell i figure out what the hell is wrong with it

darkwind
Another car I hate: Nissan Motul Pitworks Z. This is a great and fun car, but you MUST keep it on the road. I put a single back tire in the grass and this car spun 90 degrees and was launched horizontally acrossed the track, and bounced off the wall.

Welcome to a driving simulator. Have you ever watched a real race before?

capncrunch
I've done about 4 different tunes on the Minolta, refreshed and did everything possible, even put on some super soft tires and yet the stupid son of a ***** skids out if i tap the wheel :grumpy:, I'm keeping it tell i figure out what the hell is wrong with it

You must have received the super-secret minolta. I've heard that only a certain portion of the GT4 population gets this one...

lmao if you can't handle the minolta, cien or motul pitwork Z, you seriously need to consider redoing the lincense tests, or going to play NFSU.

darkwind
The Minolta. I wanted this car so bad with all the hype around. Finally won it, ran it, sold it. It's got the grip everyone talked so much about... And then some. This car had severe understeer, or oversteer, depends on how many turns in a row this car is making.

Did you turn off ASM and TCS? Did you try tuning it? Worst car in the game is the F1 car, but only because I'm battling my way through the World GT thing at the moment. Otherwise it has to be one of those "Kei" cars.

Give me the Minolta anyday!! I think the worst "performance" car has to be that god awful Pagini Zonda thing..............fast as hell with no brakes!!

WhoFarted
I'm going to say something that might upset some here but the so called Special "Black Cars" are absolute rubbish!!!

After painstakingly saving enough credits and waiting for the cars to appear, I bought the mazda 787B and the Toyota GT_one.After spending a further 100 000 cr for new oil,Refresher and Ridgidity,I still had a car that was basically useless in the GT World cup.They were massively underpowered,chewed through tyres and basically fell to pieces after one race. :grumpy:

"Massively underpowered" - compared to what, exactly?? An 88C-V (why people insist on calling the Toyota by its sponsor's name I don't know)?? bet I have more cars in my garage with not even half the horsepower of those black LM cars. You obviously spend a lot of time driving prototypes with Stage4 turbos. Try to look at the bigger picture once in a while, not "OMG this car is crap I can't get it to steer/brake and its soo slow with 700bhp!!"

Crap braking is invariably a) Locking up or b) Not realising that with powerful cars, you tend to approach the corner at a higher speed, thus more braking needs to be done.

Crap steering a) car not set-up properly b) its an RR. The RUF CTR in GT3 would not steer, no matter what you did with the set-up. I think it'll be worse in GT4, since every GT that has been released has more and more understeer.

Worst car I have driven?? Honda N360. The noise of the engine is painful to listen to... the gearing is shocking (really, really long first and second), it takes forever just to change gear (Cadillac Cien owners - try driving this one), and is ever so slow and handles rather badly. There are slower cars, there are worse handling. But for all round "this car is just a heap" there are fewer worse cars than this.

I forget the race I bought it for but I used an unmodified Cizeta and it's brakes were appalling!!! Haven't driven it tuned, I'm sures it's okay with some brakes.

renesisEvo: i thought with ASM and TCS on the cars couldnt lockup the brakes? i'll have to check this as ive locked up my 700bhp R32 before with the aids off, but under the same conditions with the aids on it was fine

Yeah I didn't like the French Manufacturers races either, but the Renault one wasn't bad at all. It was the damn Peugeot Races that got me, I bought a Peugeot 206 or 306 RC, don't really remember, the car was just terrible..

Crayola
Worst car in the game is the F1 car, but only because I'm battling my way through the World GT thing at the moment. .

"Battling", "F1", "GT World".

Sorry those words don't compute :sly:

Chris Criswell
Yeah I didn't like the French Manufacturers races either, but the Renault one wasn't bad at all. It was the damn Peugeot Races that got me, I bought a Peugeot 206 or 306 RC, don't really remember, the car was just terrible..

WOW! :eek:

Did you just say the Peugeot 206 Rally Car was terrible???
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but this is kind of shocking.

157p per race in the Peugeot 206 Cup and not a single car was in sight. Beat Paris by over 20s. Handles like a dream...

Love that car 👍

Oh well...

The Toyota Sera bugs me to death because they keep trying to show off how it has the gullwing doors, but that's really all there is to it. It's slow and underpowered.

The Range Rover Stormer is not a very good car (or truck). Sure it has 350hp but it is so heavy and it rolls so much that a stock civic a more performance

The Range Rover is cool, you can set your front suspension to the lowest, then the rear to the highest and it suddenly becomes the best handling "car" in the game. :dopey:

I found that the 80's rally cars (RS200, Pug, Renault Turbo) seemed really hard to steer without flicking the rear end around 270 degrees. Apparently that makes it kind of tough to drive in a straight line... Or take a corner. I've heard some people can drive them just fine - hats off to them

Back