The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
You can't call the Carriage a crap car. It was built for an entirely different reason. It's not it's fault that it's slow in comparison to the cars of today. Instead, we should respect it as it played a huge step in the automobile evolution, bringing us the cars of today. It wasn't meant to run the N-Ring. It was meant to sit in your garage for show. IMO, the Carriage is one of the best cars in the game because of its historical value.

But IMO, a car that can't be raced with or sold for money is perhaps the worste car in the game. Racing wise, the Carriage sucks. Worste race car ever.

Chris Criswell
Yeah I didn't like the French Manufacturers races either, but the Renault one wasn't bad at all. It was the damn Peugeot Races that got me, I bought a Peugeot 206 or 306 RC, don't really remember, the car was just terrible..

Oh... ok then! :D

I did hate the French Championship though. Don't like a single one of those underpowered French pieces of crap. I think the first French car I like is the Clio 24V or Phase2 but those seriously overpower everyone else in the competition.

meister_dan
I know it's just for show and it's there mainly for its historical value..

Yeah, i can understand the Motor Caridges for Motor Heritage and Photo Mode purposes.

But.....after completing the Fench Championate in the European races i was awarded a Citroen 2CV in Pink [Peshe], the controller went across the lounge i was found by my wife standing over the PS2 with fists clenched, spitting obscenities.

She later asked me what exactly is a "Karioke loving Ricer Geek", i replyed "You don't really want to know, but i was just 'exchanging ideas' with the guy that wrote the thing!"

So my vote for 'Worst car in GT4' goes to: The Pink 2CV.

Edit:

That was some while ago now, and i've just won the GTWC and opened up the Extreame League, so i'm somewhat happier with the game now.

GramNitrous
Yeah, i can understand the Motor Caridges for Motor Heritage and Photo Mode purposes.

But.....after completing the Fench Championate in the European races i was awarded a Citroen 2CV in Pink [Peshe], the controller went across the lounge i was found by my wife standing over the PS2 with fists clenched, spitting obscenities.

She later asked me what exactly is a "Karioke loving Ricer Geek", i replyed "You don't really want to know, but i was just 'exchanging ideas' with the guy that wrote the thing!"

So my vote for 'Worst car in GT4' goes to: The Pink 2CV.

Edit:

That was some while ago now, and i've just won the GTWC and opened up the Extreame League, so i'm somewhat happier with the game now.

Im with ya, I hate that stupid thing :grumpy: My worst car though is the old Dihatsu Midget. It serves absolutely no purpose and just looks plain stupid with only three wheels...

Caddy Cien.

1st gear, vroooooooooom *pause of 5 seconds* 2nd gear vrooooooooooooom *pause.......................* 3rd gear, and so on.

That or the ford GT40, man what a crap car. Not only do you have to double normal braking distances, but it goes nuts at the slightest sign of a wheel on the dirt. Same goes for the ford GT lm spec II (the latter part)

jdw
"Battling", "F1", "GT World".

Sorry those words don't compute :sly:
Maybe I'm thinking of a different tournement then, I mean the one in the extreme hall, its frustrating when they crash into you.

speedy_samurai
You can't control the Motul Pitworks Z?! Back to the license tests for you!

i agrees with the first guy. as soon as any tire decides to leave the road, the car does a billion spins for no reason.. i mean, usually you can regain composure rather easily after puting a foot wrong but with this....

not so good.

I think this thread should be most disappointing car in GT4.

For me, it was the Hommell Berlinette... I was seriously pumped up about using this car for the French Races... it had everything I like in a road car... light weight, a Nissan SR20, and good looks. Then I actually drove it... egh. I wish I'd just spent my money on a Tommy Kaira. Same engine, better car.

~Sp33~
i agrees with the first guy. as soon as any tire decides to leave the road, the car does a billion spins for no reason.. i mean, usually you can regain composure rather easily after puting a foot wrong but with this....

not so good.
Well it is a real driving simulator. :dopey: :dunce:

I don't know about the worst but my least favorite car has t be the Opel Speedster. Yeah, the Speedster race is at least competitive, but c'mon ... it's competitive with cars that handle like an Amish horse buggy no matter how you tune 'em.

I'll have to agree with Toast on this one, in any real life race when you have that much weight on your outside tyres and you hit the dust slightly, instant spin... Unless you're a class A driver, and I mean Schumie class A... lol...

My worst car so far was the Mugen NSX, the yellow one... I'm so dissappointed in it in compared to GT2 (Last GT I played). In GT2 it rocked big time, not like now...

Another one would be the 2CV, I haven't even driven it because I know what it'll be like... lol

the subaru 360. especially when your racing in its little series. its so ****ing annoying to sit there for nearly an hour racing because their so slow, only to win a blue version of it :(

ViXeN
My worst car so far was the Mugen NSX, the yellow one... I'm so dissappointed in it in compared to GT2 (Last GT I played). In GT2 it rocked big time, not like now...

Another one would be the 2CV, I haven't even driven it because I know what it'll be like... lol

Do you mean the Takata NSX show me a pic of the car, please

IA

the worst car is HONDA CAPUCCINO...........OMG
the S2000 R1 from amuse rocks a lot!!
hey gram nitrous the 2cv rules men you just have to tuning it a bit =)
for me the best is the Fiat 500f with 82HP and nitro he goes around 240KM/H AWESOME
and dont forget the Fiat Panda..............................................

My vote is for a car that`s very dissapointing, if not the worst in the game. It`s that Belgian Gillet thing. Slower than expected & crap handling, IMO. YUCK!:yuck:👎

I can safely say that the worst I've ever driven was the Ford Taurus SHO.

Have you ever bought a goldfish? You know those clear plastic bags they come in that are filled with water and air? Well the Ford Taurus SHO handles just like one of those would if it had wheels and you drove it on an air hockey table. It's also the vehicular equivalent of John Merrick.

suzq044
cizeta... fuggin thing handles like ass...
I had a great deal of luck in getting this car to handle better by fiddling with the diff. Buy the fancy adjustable one and set initial torque to 10 acceleration to 40 and deceleration to 20. Also buy Racing suspension.
While you're at it buy a racing exhaust, NOS, Supercharger, Racing brakes and a fully customisable transmission. OH and a stage three weight reduction. You might also want to buy soft racing slicks. Do as I do and turn off those pesky driving aids.

As Bill Hicks once said: "Let the party begin!"

In this set up she'll do Midfield in about a minute five. Quicker if you're not as crap as I am or if you find an even better way to set her up!

speedy_samurai
You can't control the Motul Pitworks Z?! Back to the license tests for you!

When did I say I couldn't control the Z? I said:

"Another car I hate: Nissan Motul Pitworks Z. This is a great and fun car, but you MUST keep it on the road. I put a single back tire in the grass and this car spun 90 degrees and was launched horizontally acrossed the track, and bounced off the wall."

I never said I couldn't control it. What I described was what happened when one of my back tires hit the grass at Suzuka(Check the WRS Week 12 to see why I'd hate the car afterwards).

EvilToast
lmao if you can't handle the minolta, cien or motul pitwork Z, you seriously need to consider redoing the lincense tests, or going to play NFSU.

Sorry, some of us don't commit our every waking moment to mastering how to drive every car in the game. I happen to work 35-40 hours 5 days a week. Most of the time, I go in to work at 1 and don't get off until 9 or 10. So my two days off, IF I get a chance to play GT4, OR ANY GAME FOR THAT MATTER, I want to have fun not to "consider redoing the lincense tests" as you put it. :rolleyes:

suzuka is murder for having an off
i find sometimes its better to sacrifice handling for stability and put the ride height up to about 88-92 mm's on the race cars. when you hit the corners it doesnt undulate the car as much and its easier to control a potential spin.

darkwind
When did I say I couldn't control the Z? I said:

"Another car I hate: Nissan Motul Pitworks Z. This is a great and fun car, but you MUST keep it on the road. I put a single back tire in the grass and this car spun 90 degrees and was launched horizontally acrossed the track, and bounced off the wall."

I never said I couldn't control it. What I described was what happened when one of my back tires hit the grass at Suzuka(Check the WRS Week 12 to see why I'd hate the car afterwards).

Sorry, some of us don't commit our every waking moment to mastering how to drive every car in the game. I happen to work 35-40 hours 5 days a week. Most of the time, I go in to work at 1 and don't get off until 9 or 10. So my two days off, IF I get a chance to play GT4, OR ANY GAME FOR THAT MATTER, I want to have fun not to "consider redoing the lincense tests" as you put it. :rolleyes:

you're complaining about driving the easiest cars to handle in the game its not waking up every moment to play gt4 :dunce: :dunce: its common sense slow in fast out. oh and i could care less about your life sob story. zOMG I w0rk 18 h0urs a d@y @nd i H2v3 n0 T1m3 t0 Pl@y Gt4, But I H@v3 t1m3 t0 p0st 1n t3h f0rumzzz. :rolleyes:

i w15h j0rd4n w00d b4n pp1 th4t typ3 l1k3 th1s...

Give him some slack.

And if your tires hit grass, you don't always get lucky and make out of it ok, just because of that one incident, you shouldn't just give up on the car.

Back