The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
The worst car in GT4 and GT5P is the Suzuki Cappucino. But then I discovered the tuned version of it in GT5P, and that was great fun.

The Suzuki Cappucino make more sense in tightly-packed cities, such as Manchester.

I've a new candidate in the Jensen Interceptor. It simply cannot handle because it weighs too much, and is terrible at the top end.

Plus, despite how old it is, it is too new to enter in any classic events and you can only get it on a handful of used car days and or from GOLD in the IB tests. Seriously...why?

Also, as a quick note, the Subaru 360 and its race is not needed in this game. I mean PD could have just put in a Toyota Celica event, a Ford event or a Jaguar event in place of the race and dumped in the Mitsubishi GTO LM Edition :D in its place. :sly:

Maybe I'll stop dissing the carriages. Then the worst car is... The Nike One. It's pretty cool looking, but it's worthless. And it has a funny sounding exhaust. Ditto for the Tank Car and the Auto Union. And the Honda Gathers Drider Civic seems like a waste of money. Do you expect me to fall for spending 450K on a Civic? Nice try. I'll spend that much on a GT300 Super GT race car, but not an underpowered, overpriced Civic. And the Honda S800 RSC Race Car lacks power. Kei-car power in a race car? It would work in an LM Carriage, but not an S800. Even when fully tuned 98 horses is just not enough. at least 150 please!

Does anyone have a good tune?

Mine exhibits a lot of uddersteer!

GTsail

Hay, it's not just you buddy!

It cud be the brand of cow we have:lol:

PF
Fellas, those puns are awful.

Don't try and tell me you can milk any moore out of this sad joke, that's a load of bull.

I can just think of another pun, but it is on the teet of my tongue.

On a serious note though, Cow Racing. Us South Aussies have been hoofing down the track for 36 years

bellybox
Name a car from the same year that's better?

lovaskocsi.jpg

More efficient, twice the power. :sly:

Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ. It looks ugly and the name sounds like Dragon Ball Z.
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Looks proper to me. But what do I know?:dunce:
Words in red are names and therefore should be Capitalized.

Just to keep it on topic. RUF CTR2. Yea its great fun in a straight line and has massive power. But, its impossible to make it turn. I've seen topfuel dragsters that turn better at race speeds.

You know, we really shouldn't count the special cars. The carriages and the auto union really couldn't be helped.

However, that Xj220 is weird stock...

The motor carriages are pretty awesome (not to drive though!) so i dont have anything against them. I would say anything that is made by Dihatsu you gotta hate.

The Mazdaspeed 6 is more annoying than anything could ever hope to be.

It manages to be fastish at SOME tracks but it's terrifyingly slow at others.

By no means the worst car, but one that's gotten on my nerves in a big way when I was writing my first race story, the Subaru 22B. Sure it's fast, but I find the close gearbox has more downsides than any upside, and no matter what sort of tuning I did to it, I couldn't keep it from understeering like a pig. It was fast, so there's some points, but so is the CTR2, and I won't claim that car's balanced.

The only car that really disappointed me is the citroen xsara rally car.
I tried to do some rally with it but i just didn't understand how to setup it.It's just undriveable for me.I remember getting owned by a stock celica or something like this in tahiti.

By no means the worst car, but one that's gotten on my nerves in a big way when I was writing my first race story, the Subaru 22B.
I remember this well...:sly: and I have to agree. I've been trying out cars for use in my Race Story as a rally car, and the 22B is one of the worst I've used (right up there with the Toyota Celica GT-FOUR (ST205).) What I have to settle on are either the Lancia Delta HF Integrale or the Subaru WRX STI Wagon. (Version V or VI, I'm not sure which one yet.) Yeah, a wagon may be included in my RS.:scared:

Back