the worst car u have used?!!

• Thread starter sir andrew
  • 80 comments
famine i think im gonna have to agree with u that the mini drifting is fun
sadly i cant drift a rear drive car more than 300 hp or i spin and less than 300 and i cant get sideways...
mini is the only car im able to drift

LOL
But the mini has such a short wheel base, with enough speed, it´s an autodrift car :D
I remember coming down a hill, in a stright line, eased off the throttle and wollop > Back wheels to the left of me! :lol:
Made me smile anyway. :D

Interesting point from Famine about the EPP, 1.18.00 on Test Course. I´m not on the internet at the weekend, so maybe I´ll have some GT3 time, and I would like to try that. (Famine, a compliment - you are definitely a half pint full type of bloke!)

PS. Maybe I made a wrong decission about the mini - it is kinda fun to drive - I never pick it to race in though. I´m racking my brains for a car I don´t like in GT3................ 💡

N.

Originally posted by neon_duke

The worst car I've driven that was supposed to be good is the Skyline LM road car. It accelerated like a school bus and handled like a plumber's van.

Yes. What a disappointment. I agree.

The Mini is excellent on a very twisty track, but take it out to Super Speedway or Grand Valley, and it will get absolutely hammered on the straights....it has a top speed of 260 km/h but it takes a very long time to get up to that speed.

Originally posted by ving
yeah tell us!!!

its a tail happy lil' monster. what could you hate about it?
A little monster :confused: :confused: It's as big as our apartment :D This is NOT saying I don't like it.. I love drifting that POS. Especially all blacked out with "semi"gold rims .... Too Pimp to loose ;)

The Mini is excellent on a very twisty track, but take it out to Super Speedway or Grand Valley, and it will get absolutely hammered on the straights....it has a top speed of 260 km/h but it takes a very long time to get up to that speed.
Invest in a rear view mirror, and perfect the art of "line stealing"!

Line Stealing? Now that doesn't sound like fair play to me! :P

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Why the Zonda!? :eek:

The Zonda is AWFUL. I hate that car. It doesn't turn at all, it doesn't stick to the roads, and it takes like half a mile for it to stop. Everyone sweats it because it "looks cool" and can get like 1000 hp or whatever, but I think it's ugly, and that much power is useless if it can't handle. :rolleyes:

The CL600 is aiight, I guess. It's fun to drift because it's soo huge. But I don't like using it in races, because it really doesn't have any other cars like it. It's just too damn huge.

ummm the chaser is large too and its fun to drive as well.... just because an individual feels that a car is piss poor at handling does not mean it belongs upon this list... and while i believe the zonda is ugly it is not the worst car in gt3 cause it belongs in gt3... and i am confident that it handles extremely well in reality if not in the game as well...
on the other hand the worst car in gt3 would have to be one that does not belong... which one you say... well the pt cruiser of course.... that is that... every other car has its purpose cept for the pt cruiser (y is it the only chrysler anyways)

The Zonda is AWFUL. I hate that car. It doesn't turn at all, it doesn't stick to the roads, and it takes like half a mile for it to stop. Everyone sweats it because it "looks cool" and can get like 1000 hp or whatever, but I think it's ugly, and that much power is useless if it can't handle.

take that back the zonda is awsome i duno whats up with its antilock brakes but yakno

and what car would be ur fave cuz u gotta slow down to turn there too

It's good with a stock amount of bhp and some early braking...:D

Originally posted by DoZeRxXx
take that back the zonda is awsome i duno whats up with its antilock brakes but yakno

and what car would be ur fave cuz u gotta slow down to turn there too

:lol: no, I won't take it back. ;) it's garbage.

as for my favorite car in the game, The Motorsport elise is soooo fun. The spoon integra is nice, but the Elise beats it. I will destroy you and your Zonda on any course with my Elise. In fact, let's compare lap times on Cote de' Azur. I'll be home in like an hour, and I'll post my best time. :mischievous:

The Zonda is awesome. With tuning it will turn, stick to the road, and brake the same as all the other cars in my garage. I really got it tuned well when I ran the Italian Advant.

Worst car I've driven is the Escudo.

Latest Posts

Back