the worst car u have used?!!

• Thread starter sir andrew
  • 80 comments
Suzuki Escudo in any circuit (without counting Test course and Super Speedway). It wheelspins like hell!!!.
I also tried to drift with it, but it makes lots of wheelspin.

-FIAT Coupe...:P
-Suzuki Escudo on Complex String (Still have to try this one, but with wheelie settings, and no tuning...;))

That's about it.

i tried the AC Cobra once and didnt like it much....But then again i didnt give it much of a chance

Once I've been to stupid to tune a Vitz to 250 bhp... sucks like hell.....understeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr ... rather give me an integra with 250 hp

Chrysler PT Cruiser... I hate it
yuck.gif
:mad:

I like the TT.

So far, the absolute worst car that I've ever driven was the Storia. It handles decently, I suppose. But at the speeds it's capable of reaching, a wheel barrow would handle well. And 16 hp from the Turbo upgrade? C'mon!

The worst car I've driven that was supposed to be good is the Skyline LM road car. It accelerated like a school bus and handled like a plumber's van.

Originally posted by <MOURNINGSTARR>
Audi TT... driving it makes u feel like it has asthma

you gotta soup this car up... do that and it acc like it was a bat out of hell... surprised me the first time i hated it until proff when i finally unleashed it

Worst car in the game... S15 Silvia Aero...

It starts off awful, then after 10s of thousands of credits it gains a whole 43hp from maximum tuning, making it the worst tuned car in the game by FAR...

How about - Mini cooper - I wasn´t sure if I was going forwards or pressing reverse view and reverse button at the same time! :banghead:
There´s also some cars that I cannot get on with that other people adore - eg. GTone, and the Viper. There are other cars I adore that other people hate - GT40, R390 Road, TVR´s without TCS.

N.

Celica TRD, horribly slow car for what it is. But yeah, anything like the Mini Cooper, Vitz, or Beetle. I HATE slow cars !! Also the 300zx, I thought it would be a lot better but it handles so bad, and after thousands of dollars of mods it still wasn't anything great

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
-FIAT Coupe...:P

bite me! :P

most of the cars mentioned here are actually pretty good (even stock or fairly stock), like the 300zx (one of my favs), trd celica (one of the best FF cars in the game), storia (I'll take it over the diahatsu, mini, or lil' suzuki any day). It appears that ppl dont like cars that cant be boosted over 1000hp :P

the worst for me: gt1 or escudo..... wouldnt touch either with a 10' pole

The Beetle is a bit stodgy... low on power, and the steering sucks.

And I'll agree with neon_duke on the Storia... seriously, talk about slow acceleration...

Oh, and, <MOURNINGSTARR>... I have asthma, but I'm also on the Track and Cross Country team. :P

Originally posted by ving
It appears that ppl dont like cars that cant be boosted over 1000hp

Excellent point! This thread seems to be more about a lack of tuning experience than bad cars. I personally don't like the Escudo because any id10t can make it go fast.

I like any car that doesn't understeer. And if it does, I slap on a -2.0 rear toe and push the rear camber higher than the front and it magically no longer understeers.

May favourite cars are the TVR Speed 12 and Lotus Motorsport Elise (Exige), although I've been starting to like the DB7 in recent days. Only the 12 gets over 1000hp at any point, and not a lot of people like that particular one... :D

MotoGuzzi - you're not quite] right. Any idiot can make it go fast on the Test Course, Super Speedway, in a wheelie or by driving up against the barriers for the whole lap. To actually drive the car fast - even on Test Course and Super Speedway - takes skill. You try getting a 100% clean, no wheelie 1'18.000 time on Test Course in the EPP. I know 4 drivers who can, and they're not idiots.

Famine - typically you'd want higher camber in the front than the rear to fight understeer. I suspect that the rear toe out is really what's making the difference, and the high rear camber is actually toning it down a bit.

Unless you're setting rear camber over 4.0 or something ridiculous like that?

I got the Mini to drift like a bugger with Toe +0.5/-2.0, stiffer rear springs and camber of 2.2/2.8

Mini drifting is FUN... :D

Originally posted by Famine
MotoGuzzi - you're not quite] right. Any idiot can make it go fast on the Test Course, Super Speedway, in a wheelie or by driving up against the barriers for the whole lap. To actually drive the car fast - even on Test Course and Super Speedway - takes skill. You try getting a 100% clean, no wheelie 1'18.000 time on Test Course in the EPP. I know 4 drivers who can, and they're not idiots.

Point well made. :embarrassed: But I can see that you understand the gist of what I was saying. Fast cars mask poor skills.

My personal confession is that I've never mastered the handling of the EPP, but right now I'm having fun racing underpowered cars against more powerful AI.

Now i@m with you 100% :D

Integra Type-R and PD Cup is my current fun... :D

Back