The X2014 standard event...

• Thread starter GalvoGT13
  • 191 comments
The RB Jr races are with the 200% bonus 177k each or about 88k each without the bonus and the championship bonus is 250k without the bonus or 500k if you have the 200% bonus active

I would think the next ones may be around 100k without the login bonus and possibly championship bonus of 350k without the bonus.

I do hope that the standard RB is not super fast though, 180-220 mph range would be good, 250+ not so much

Nah, you gotta go big or go home. As Jeremy Clarkson frequently says, "POWER!!!!!". I won't accept anything less than a 280mph limit in the standard, and with the fan car, 400mph limit. I want the game to give me a warning and make me sign a virtual liability waiver for my driver before driving it. Thats what I want. Just kidding. XD

Yeah I just called me old pal Vettel, too! He said stop being sad acts and get on with your lives, it wont affect you're well being if it's late! He also added that if there was any news it would have been published either here on the news page or on the main GT website ;)

I can't imagine PD could just drop the ball like this, and "forget" to launch the event.

I'm gonna guess that there's some sort of game-breaking glitch or something, but really it's anyone's guess at this point.

I can't imagine PD could just drop the ball like this, and "forget" to launch the event.

I'm gonna guess that there's some sort of game-breaking glitch or something, but really it's anyone's guess at this point.
This is likely accurate. If this next event is tied to an update then it would be wise to address any immediate easier issues so they don't blow the update and we are all waiting longer for things like wheel sizes and revered tires to get fixed... By all means, take a few more days...

One can hope anyway...

The longer we wait for 1.03, the better. It means they're making it a worthwhile update.

The longer we wait for 1.03, the better. It means they're making it a worthwhile update.

That isn't necessarily true, always. To calculate the fruits of labor, you need two variables - time, and work density. It's likely late due to game-breaking bugs.

That isn't necessarily true, always. To calculate the fruits of labor, you need two variables - time, and work density. It's likely late due to game-breaking bugs.
If they fix those bugs, won't it be a worthwhile update?

If they fix those bugs, won't it be a worthwhile update?

Yes, but long work time doesn't mean efficient work time... It's 5, going on 6 days late now, so either there's some SERIOUS bugs, or PD is doing a very inefficient job.

Yes, but long work time doesn't mean efficient work time... It's 5, going on 6 days late now, so either there's some SERIOUS bugs, or PD is doing a very inefficient job.
Or they have had the entire week of new years off, which is my guess.

one thing....

on game there is this message "the event starts on 1st jenuary 2014"

we are at 7st jenuary....

remember this...we pay for play...

sry for my bad english...

cya all guys :)

Feels like GT5 all over again :lol:

It's ridiculous. Honestly, PoDi it would be more professional to just not give a date instead of making up a date out of thin air and then not being able to make it in time. It would've been much better to just say "Coming Soon". That's it, not a big deal. But you had to say "Oh yeah, Jan. 1, expect it soon!" and make a fool of yourselves :lol:.

Oh...classic PoDi... :D

Or they have had the entire week of new years off, which is my guess.
Then they would've known, and should've announced the delay if that were true. I'm sticking with serious bugs as the reason. Maybe they're preparing a little extra content to compensate - but really, we know absolutely nothing.

Would be the ultimate test of our racing abilities if they included a time trial event with the X2014 on Nurburgring Nordschleife....... ;-)
Ugh I fully hate the Nordschleife.... Give me a proper f1 track over it anyway... Even Monaco or Valencia

Back