The X2014 standard event...

• Thread starter GalvoGT13
  • 191 comments
or ma
Feels like GT5 all over again :lol:

It's ridiculous. Honestly, PoDi it would be more professional to just not give a date instead of making up a date out of thin air and then not being able to make it in time. It would've been much better to just say "Coming Soon". That's it, not a big deal. But you had to say "Oh yeah, Jan. 1, expect it soon!" and make a fool of yourselves :lol:.

Oh...classic PoDi... :D

or maybe said that :" The RB X2014 event ll be available SOMEDAY....from now" 💡

Maybe by this weeks wednesday update....

2659775020_I_Want_To_Believe_xlarge.jpeg

I still think it is completely unacceptable for them to give us an exact date for the event to be releases and not follow through with that date and not even give us a reason for the delay.
This is even more egregious because PD are famous for being able to put things out on the exact dates they are suppose too/had said they would...

I still think it is completely unacceptable for them to give us an exact date for the event to be released and not follow through with that date and not even give us a reason for the delay.
PD still searching for the good reason why we didnt get the RBX2014 event on the jan 1 2014....:lol:

You all know that Sony is at CES right now so after CES is done don't expect much if anything. Just an FYI

PD now announces that the ingame message of january 1st is incorrect. It will be available at the end of january they say

source: GT6 game -> notifications -> news -> About the release of the 2nd part of the "Red Bull X challenge"

Last edited:
And do I read it correctly that they plan to release an update first?

You read correctly as they say they will amend the message (namely the Jan 1st message) in the next update. There would be no need for that if the next update was when they released the RB Challenges.

So, a good news, bad news scenario: Bad news is that we have to wait for the RB events; good news that there will definitely be a Jan update and before the end of the month. I still think the update will be next week when we, hopefully, get new seasonals (given current ones expire 16th and 17th Jan) but that's just a hopeful guess of course

Back