TheAdmiester's Gallery of Debug Stuff

And width? As in tire mm?

Yes, though there's no need to make them giant. Just wide enough to fill the flares and a large portion of the wheel wells. Basically like this:

xIMG_6211-846x564.jpg

Yes, though there's no need to make them giant. Just wide enough to fill the flares and a large portion of the wheel wells. Basically like this:

The stock widths look crap but upgraded seems to be pretty much what you posted.

I didn't push the track width quite as much as with the Skyline, but this seems to be about right in terms of looks-better-but-doesn't-rub-arches:
31959440373_f041a9c9de_o.png

Last edited:
It seems like such an obvious thing, yet neither Forza or GT have done much about it in the retail release. At the very least, the cars with wide bodie option could've been given the option to alter track width on the narrow body.

Removable hardtop I believe, as in you can unclip it and take it off.
@TheAdmiester can the roof on the 1994 Mazda MX5 be removed?
I believe the roof on that car is part of the body, meaning that hiding it also hides important parts like the fenders and stuff, but I'll have to double check.

I believe the roof on that car is part of the body, meaning that hiding it also hides important parts like the fenders and stuff, but I'll have to double check.
Aww.. also the wheel track is awful on it. The wheels are sunk into the body.

Yeah, the roof is attached to the rest on that car, can't remove it without it looking totally messed up.

I can fix the track width however:
32668921091_0e7ffff9d8_o.png

With the stock suspension height it looks a bit strange to push them out too far so I didn't, still looks better than the original though.
Oh man, that looks great. Any chance of seeing one stanced with the FD RX7's 2-Rotor swapped in? It always perplexed me how that suddenly isn't an available swap for the MX5.

Oh man, that looks great. Any chance of seeing one stanced with the FD RX7's 2-Rotor swapped in? It always perplexed me how that suddenly isn't an available swap for the MX5.
Yeah, I'll do it tomorrow though, I didn't notice your post until just after I closed the game.

Also, not sure how you'll know the 2 Rotor is in the car just from a picture :P

Yeah, I'll do it tomorrow though, I didn't notice your post until just after I closed the game.

Also, not sure how you'll know the 2 Rotor is in the car just from a picture :P
Just a garage engine swap menu pic would be enough. I don't get why you can't put a 2-rotor in the MX5 anymore.

Just a garage engine swap menu pic would be enough. I don't get why you can't put a 2-rotor in the MX5 anymore.
I forgot to give it a proper name in the menu, but here you go:
AWHJALz.jpg

Also, Flickr's lack of compression has spoiled me - look how awful Imgur compression is on that picture.

Here's a pic dump of stuff I took that I didn't have any particular idea for.

First off, just a shot of an M4, A610, VXR, and Bentley EXP that I quite liked (I really like how the blur on the Bentley's rims looked and the accidental composition of the A610 shot)
32687621801_3087658d80_o.png

32687623171_2662d26ccd_o.png

32430196090_1ce1af977e_o.png

32430199520_e44039019e_o.png

And here's a Renault 5T I made in a sort of imaginary "proto-Clio V6" way. I swapped the engine from the A610 (known as the PRV Z7U, catchy isn't it?) into it, did a few upgrades to bring it to 246hp, fattened the tires and swapped to the street compound. It tops out at about 135mph since it still has the stock transmission, but by god it's a little rocket and handles like a dream.
32430196900_6109956f4e_o.png

32430197830_99e8ef5485_o.png

Oh, come oooon. Test Drive Unlimited had an option to hide the driver during photoshoots. Why is Forza Horizon 3 lacking it? Clearly, based on the dev build, it'd be perfectly feasible to implement it (and it could work the same way as the "water drop on lens" slider does on FM6)...

Oh, come oooon. Test Drive Unlimited had an option to hide the driver during photoshoots. Why is Forza Horizon 3 lacking it? Clearly, based on the dev build, it'd be perfectly feasible to implement it (and it could work the same way as the "water drop on lens" slider does on FM6)...

Photomode in general needs an overhaul. It's been the same basic "Exposure, Motion blur, Colour, Sepia" stuff since Forza 2 now. I feel like it's gone on so long that maybe it is actually being revamped in FM7 personally.

I really want them to expose the SampleCount option that I use in the dev build because it's clearly functional, but it's probably not safe to use since loads of people would likely complain that "photomode is too slow" when they crank it up.

In Volume 2469 of "I can do it with a mod, why can't the devs do it?", I fixed some inaccuracies in the DB11's stance and performance by increasing the minimum ride height of the springs, and reducing the longitudinal drag of the body. I thought aero was the best way to increase top speed, as any other method would skew the car's HP/Torque figures which, as far as I know, are accurate.

Thanks to MatthijsMcLaren on Forzacentral for pointing these out (and I'm also using his "before" images).

Real life:
Top speed: 322km/h
Suspension stance:
aston-martin-db11-cs3-1.jpg

In-game before:
Top speed: 303km/h (or thereabouts, hills and such can affect it both ways)
Suspension stance:
GetPhoto.ashx

In-game after:

Suspension stance:
xvJP8cl.jpg

(May still be a little low, but it's an improvement)
Top speed:
Nny8hWt.jpg

It'll drive comfortably at 310-315km/h, and can be pushed to around 323km/h on the right road with some hammering.

Last edited:
I remember how on the first screenshot you posted of the DB11 in the Autoshow (I saved it in time :sly:), it already looked obviously lowered. But I figured it's unfinished content and would be easily corrected before release. Guess they don't care as long as the complaints aren't as many as they were with the '92 Supra, as they've carried the low R8 through a bunch of games already.

Since you asked for suggestions: The Agera should be an interesting car. It has a roofless option in Autovista and a Thule ski box that would look great fused with the CCXR wing option. Extra track width at the rear would help it, too. And the doors of course, should be great for photos.

I wondered how you're able to add update content (like the 599XX) to your debug build, are the updates not encrypted?

Last edited:
I remember how on the first screenshot you posted of the DB11 in the Autoshow (I saved it in time :sly:), it already looked obviously lowered. But I figured it's unfinished content and would be easily corrected before release. Guess they don't care as long as the complaints aren't as many as they were with the '92 Supra, as they've carried the low R8 through a bunch of games already.

Since you asked for suggestions: The Agera should be an interesting car. It has a roofless option in Autovista and a Thule ski box that would look great fused with the CCXR wing option. Extra track width at the rear would help it, too. And the doors of course, should be great for photos.

I wondered how you're able to add update content (like the 599XX) to your debug build, are the updates not encrypted?

I don't think I can merge addons so it'd still only be either the Thule box *or* the spoiler, not both. I can do the others though and have a look at what can be done with the roof.

As for the 599XX, the cars themselves aren't encrypted, but the database is. Luckily the entries (specs, physics, colours, etc) for the DLC cars already exist in the dev build's database so I can just drop stuff in. If any new cars come out that aren't already in the dev build then I'll have to figure something else out, but yeah, for now it's just a matter of copying over the cars, their sounds, and any shared textures they might need.

Here's a pic dump of stuff I took that I didn't have any particular idea for.

First off, just a shot of an M4, A610, VXR, and Bentley EXP that I quite liked (I really like how the blur on the Bentley's rims looked and the accidental composition of the A610 shot)
32687621801_3087658d80_o.png

32687623171_2662d26ccd_o.png

32430196090_1ce1af977e_o.png

32430199520_e44039019e_o.png

And here's a Renault 5T I made in a sort of imaginary "proto-Clio V6" way. I swapped the engine from the A610 (known as the PRV Z7U, catchy isn't it?) into it, did a few upgrades to bring it to 246hp, fattened the tires and swapped to the street compound. It tops out at about 135mph since it still has the stock transmission, but by god it's a little rocket and handles like a dream.
32430196900_6109956f4e_o.png

32430197830_99e8ef5485_o.png
Bruh why are you postin a real M4 in a forza gallery :)

How wide can you get the track width on cars, like the Nissan Skyline R32 for example? I really hope it becomes a tuning option in later Forza's.

Back