TheAdmiester's Gallery of Debug Stuff

Oh! I just remembered a huge victim of improper wheel track width; the 1978 Mustang King Cobra. Good lord is it awful.

@willbsn13 Here's your E28:
32838740556_4387fc9305_o.png

And @ZDUPH here's your Cobra:
32879731565_a51690454d_o.png

If only something so simple was employable :P

Arguably, it is - it's called "Quality Assurance and Improvement".... But the mistakes present on some of the cars included in the latest DLCs makes me think maybe Turn 10 doesn't know that. :lol:

It's been a little while since the last update, have a new little one:

Since T10/PG love only giving us the best model of a car, I happen to also love downgrading them. Enter the pseudo-Audi-A3:
32082225584_c89723e488_o.png

Thanks to the T10 stock-ish Audi bumpers/side skirts I've wanted to do this one for a while.

The changes are:
- Audi S1 rims, sized down to 17 inch from 19 inches, tire profile increased a bit
- Engine changed from the Audi TFSI 5cyl to an Audi TFSI 4cyl, generating about 220hp which is more appropriate to the A3.
- Spoiler removed (haven't made it a permanent thing yet so it's simply toggled to invisible in this screenshot)
- And most importantly, added an FWD drivetrain swap to make it more appropriate to an A3. If I decide I want an A3 Quattro I simply swap the drivetrain back to stock.

Can you manually tear apart the audio files?

Ex. Add the exhaust pops from the older fiesta to the jaguar v8s? That would make it more accurate.

Ex. Add the exhaust pops from the older fiesta to the jaguar v8s? That would make it more accurate.
If the exhaust pops are in the actual engine sounds files then it's not possible. It might be possible to at least experiment though.

Blind guess, but I can't see a drivatar icon for the Corsa. Did you add it to traffic or something?
Got it in one. I've started adding cars that *kinda* make sense (for instance pretending the E63 AMG is just an E Class). Also, for traffic cars that have a driveable counterpart like the Galant, Mazda 3, etc. I've replaced them with their higher detail variants.

Here's another pic - the only actual racer car in this picture is my Supra, the rest is traffic.
krbTCqK.jpg

Got it in one. I've started adding cars that *kinda* make sense (for instance pretending the E63 AMG is just an E Class). Also, for traffic cars that have a driveable counterpart like the Galant, Mazda 3, etc. I've replaced them with their higher detail variants.

Here's another pic - the only actual racer car in this picture is my Supra, the rest is traffic.
krbTCqK.jpg
Cool idea! I'm shocked that I was right... like I said; Blind Guess. :P

I'm looking into this one now, can you clarify which exhaust pops you mean: backfire sounds or the crackling when you're decelerating?

Huh...a NASCAR V8 sound? Is that really what it sounded like? :confused:
Those are the sounds they included for it.

There were already NASCAR sounds in-game, but these new ones are specifically labelled as belonging to the Lola, no idea how different or not they are.

Those are the sounds they included for it.

There were already NASCAR sounds in-game, but these new ones are specifically labelled as belonging to the Lola, no idea how different or not they are.
I just listened to a recording of a real-life T70, and yeah, it's pretty accurate. Nice.

Hey, I know this is not a picture related question, but thought it was the best thread for it :)

Are you able to extract and play the audio files, particularly the songs? Cause there is a song I love, Say My Name by Odesza, and in the game there is a special edit of the song that I can't find anywhere else on the internet. Is it possible to get the song file as an mp3 file, or any other common audio format?

The song is on the Horizon Pulse radio station, if that helps :)

Thanks in advance for checking it out! I'm not expecting it to work, but it might be worth a try :D

Hey, I know this is not a picture related question, but thought it was the best thread for it :)

Are you able to extract and play the audio files, particularly the songs? Cause there is a song I love, Say My Name by Odesza, and in the game there is a special edit of the song that I can't find anywhere else on the internet. Is it possible to get the song file as an mp3 file, or any other common audio format?

The song is on the Horizon Pulse radio station, if that helps :)

Thanks in advance for checking it out! I'm not expecting it to work, but it might be worth a try :D
From what I can tell, anything music related is stored in a .bank file, which I don't think can be extracted yet.

So I just had a random thought...with all of these unreleased vehicles, would it be possible for you to make Bucket List challenges with these vehicles for others to try? And if so, would they be able to be played on XBOX One as well as PC?

Back