Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
Mustang!!! I have one since I got the game, my oldest yet retired car. Time to blow so dust!!!

GTP ID: DriftShiro
PSN iD: RSM-ShiroJP

DriftShiro
Mustang!!! I have one since I got the game, my oldest yet retired car. Time to blow so dust!!!

GTP ID: DriftShiro
PSN iD: RSM-ShiroJP

Added

Thanks :) Would like to play much more but usually I got things to do, sitting here at 4am doing school stuff :P

Tacobell18
Noticed people use stage 4-5 weight on their mustang.

Once the premium FC RX7. That's exactly what it needed. Only lowered it about 30-100KG which made it feels so much better

I got a set of hidden tires on it and it is more responsive and gives me more information through my wheel.

Once the premium FC RX7. That's exactly what it needed. Only lowered it about 30-100KG which made it feels so much better

I got a set of hidden tires on it and it is more responsive and gives me more information through my wheel.

Lock I'm well jelly

Last edited:

Yes, i tried it on the 85' FC and its really good.

My LERK84 account is working again. But I dont think I can make this comp after all as the time is a little late for me.

It'll be 8pm as its summertime GMT+1. & yes I was 29yrs old on the 29th of April. But its just that other people in my house may find the wheel to loud for that time in the evening.

Oh what the hell I'll be there. & I'll take a stage 4 & 5 weight reduction for the mustang if someone wants to send me them.

VENOMdeACE
GTP ID: Venomdeace
PSN ID: X__xAQUAMANx__X

Added.

LERK84
It'll be 8pm as its summertime GMT+1. & yes I was 29yrs old on the 29th of April. But its just that other people in my house may find the wheel to loud for that time in the evening.

Oh what the hell I'll be there. & I'll take a stage 4 & 5 weight reduction for the mustang if someone wants to send me them.

Fill the form out. Ill be backing out of this one but ill be there to vote.

GTP ID: LERK84
SEN/PSN ID: LERK84

See you all there.

p.s. just to let you know Spank there's an error in the OP it says to "add you on PSN as this will be asking place in your lounge". I'm 100% sure you mean taking & not asking I'll be baffled if you meant asking as it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Zsaito
GTP ID: Zsaito
PSN ID: Kyouto-Saito

Added to extras. You will be need if a registered driver doesnt show up. Thank you.

LERK84
GTP ID: LERK84
SEN/PSN ID: LERK84

See you all there.

p.s. just to let you know Spank there's an error in the OP it says to "add you on PSN as this will be asking place in your lounge". I'm 100% sure you mean taking & not asking I'll be baffled if you meant asking as it doesn't make sense.

Leave it to lerk for noticing spelling errors. Lol

LERK84

I would like some weight reduction please

Back