Things I Love...

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 375 comments
School ( if you lived where I live you would understand )
Long weekends
Going to car shows
Listening to my favorite music
Listening to cars accelerate :D

Last edited:
Classic cars, especially muscle cars and trucks. Girls. Italian food, music of a rock, metal, and alternative variety. Fresh apples.drinking water after waking up. My cat, Indy, and how he curls up between my legs at night to sleep.

All my family (no matter how much of an ass my brother may be). Seriously, not sure what I would do if I lost any one of them.

- Making my wife laugh;
- Getting a smile from my baby daughter;
- Going on vacation;
- Taking photo walks (especially when combined with the previous);
- Getting family/friends together;
- The first two cigarettes of the day.

- Drinking a cold glass of Coca-Cola after a long day.
- Taking a show and feeling clean.
- Going to bed and having a good continuous rest with no cats waking me up.
- Exercising and feeling the pain afterwards.
- Solving a problem that kept bothering me, no matter for how long.
- Having that moment of relaxation which comes unexpectedly, and makes you forget everything that bothered you.
- ASMR videos.
- Feeling like a child.
- Breathing fresh air.
- Cold breeze in your body on a hot day.
- Running for the train and avoid having to wait another 15 minutes to get back home.

I could mention other things (having the football club I love win something, for example), but I think they are not as satisfying as these.

Am I the only one who can't think of anything one loves? :lol: I do like things, like I very much like being a part of :gtplanet:, but for loving things, I can't think of anything, at the moment. :boggled:

Every time I start up my 1 Litre petrol Vauxhall Corsa, when it settles to idle revs and makes a ticking noise like a mid 1990s Ford Transit diesel, just as if to tell you "I'm a really crap car." Puts a smile on my face every single time.

I'm all like
baby-driving.jpg.jpg

I love leather jackets. I've never been big on fashion except leather jackets, which happen to fit me really well.

I don't like the taste of coffee, but the smell...is there any more wonderful aroma one could possibly experience on a daily basis? It's fantastic.

I'll talk about feelings/a few things I love.

When I wake up at the crack of dawn to catch a flight and the sun starts to rise.

I loved it when I had a few hours before the bus in grade school. ld spend that time on Forza hotlapping. I did the same on Gran Turismo.

I love early summer mornings. When the weather is warm, but not too hot and there is that nice hazy feeling.

Ugh, the best feeling is the moment the rain stops and the sun comes out.. So nice.

I love understanding my self. It's hard to defeat someone who understands their weaknesses. Usually, I just sit in the sun listening to music and reflecting on the things I've done and what I could do to improve myself in situations.

Lots of talking about the sun... Sorry, I just love sunny and somewhat warm days.

Have any of you ever been pumped for cold weather? I love fighting the cold off. Grabbing all the essential things for staying warm was honestly fun. Extreme weather conditions are definitely one thing that I love.

• Standing/walking in the pouring rain.
  • A long, calm drive.
  • Hot showers.
  • Not having to get up for school, or anything for a matter of fact.
  • Easily winning a league race on Gran Turismo.
  • The sound of rain and thunder.
  • Driving in the rain.
  • The adrenaline rush of a close race.
  • Having a lot of money. (lolnope)
  • The feeling of belonging, and having a purpose. (again, lolnope)
  • Feeling tired after a productive day.

- I like when a fresh skunk gets mutilated when I am driving down the road. Then I get a huge inhale through the nose, nice and slow. And then I arrive at school and sit in my truck for a minute or two just thinking about still smelling that dead skunk. Ohh my it smells soooo good!
- Playing some NHL on a rainy day.
- Falling asleep on long car rides and always waking up as we pull in the drive or into town. (Why does this always happen??)
- When my dog actually wants to sleep with me instead of being an 🤬
- Gripping a Table Tennis Paddle
- Cold breeze on a hot day
- Being able to cover up at night when it is not to hot in my room

There are more but I cannot think of them.
- Farting in private after holding them in for 3 hours in public.
I would rather hold one in for 3 hours in private and then rip one in public on black friday. :dunce:

Last edited:
Bubbles.

I know I'm not 5 (but I work with little kids), bubbles are so entertaining.

I've just spent 20 minutes using different office supplies to create all kinds of shapes and size of bubble. Fascinating things.

I love laying in the bed of a 4x4 next to a fire with a girl on a clear night looking at the stars.

Back