Things in GT6 you want "fixed". (Please read bold first)

• Thread starter FRoSTeD
  • 756 comments
Has anyone else noticed sometimes that when daytona international speedway has been selected as the track its freezes or you cant select any of the icons down the bottom to change anything.

The replay problems are solved, says the ingame notice of att, but, when i put one of my replays to back to the start it crashes again. I don't know if this ''correction'' is for new replay saves or what...

improved FFB on various track surfaces, such as cobblestones, bridges, ridges, crests,

the original Need for Speed: High Stakes some 15 years ago, had it spot on. I still remember my $75 U-shaped FFB wheel that gave so much joy in that PC game. The sense of immersion was like a self-aware robot on AI steroids. This is my gripe with the PS3 Gran Turismo. Perhaps it's the USB ports that can only send so much data to the wheel, or a voltage issue, not sure if it's PD's domain to fix this.

Here is hoping to a leap ahead in GT7 / PS4

Last edited:
TUNING PROHIBITED restrictions...

Allowing upgraded wheels and chassis reinforcement.

Is this an error? On purpose? Do they even know? Do they care?

And if it's on purpose, how is aero kits tuning upgrade that's not allowed, but upgraded wheels are okay under the tuning prohibited????

Just a small reminder:

74. There is a significant change in physics after getting the 2nd tire set in the pits. (ty Fong74) May have been fixed, need to test.

That one is still there to full extent. The "Pits-Bug" as it is called more correctly in different threads across this board, is commonly known now imho, which is the first step towards fixing.

Could it be marked red in the first poste here?

Thanx! 👍

Custom wheels "narrow" the tire width? Ruins my action photos. Please forgive if this was already mentioned. Does this effect the cars' performance? PD really has done a sloppy job this time around. Online ITing was never a good idea. Absolute laziness.

Custom wheels "narrow" the tire width? Ruins my action photos. Please forgive if this was already mentioned. Does this effect the cars' performance? PD really has done a sloppy job this time around. Online ITing was never a good idea. Absolute laziness.

It was already fixed if I recall correctly, with 1.03 or .02 I think.

Two major issues not mentiond in this list:

- Top speed is wrong for most of the cars (40-50 kph higher than should be)

- Dynamic onboard shadows, covering dials/dashboard are too dark to see anything through them. On some parts of the track you have no idea what rpm and speed you are doing.

Too much vehicle roll, 2 examples: toyota 86 Gt goes round corners/bends on three wheels and other cars go round corners/bends on two wheels and sometimes tip over and another thing i would like fixed is if someone is on your blocked list they shouldn't be allowed to enter the room if you are the room host.

Last edited:
Too much vehicle roll, 2 examples: toyota 86 Gt goes round corners/bends on three wheels and other cars go round corners/bends on two wheels and sometimes tip over and another thing i would like fixed is if someone is on your blocked list they shouldn't be allowed to enter the room if you are the room host.
Make the suspension stiffer or just simply slow down...

Recently started a second account and did not get trophy for 100 cars. When I noticed it, I had 124 cars. Sold down to 99 cars, then bought the 100th car again. still no trophy... Please fix Polyphony.

I am still having GT6 disk reading errors. I have posted about it before I dont know if anyone has here as I do not have time to read all the comments.

When turning on the PS3 and game inserted. I have to eject and re-insert the GT6 disk in order for my PS3 to read the game and begin playing. This is VERY tedious and should NOT be necessary at all. I understand it is a dual layered disk, however all my other games work perfectly fine with no start up issues.

Obviously it is not my laser because like I said every other game works fine. Once my GT6 disk is read after 3 or so attempts it works perfectly fine and I have no complaints. However PD should work on a patch because clearly it isn't my DISK nor my PS3 making issues.

PD we need a PATCH! Get on it please. This is VERY annoying.

GT6 is a GREAT game but horrible reliability issues just to PLAY now.

the tachometer in the Civic Type R (EK9) doesnt come into sync with the digital tachometer on the bottom right of the screen

Time Trial leaderboard is seriously ****** UP!!!!! If I drive at the Goodwood stage 10 times with a Pagani Huyryruauauya I get 10 different times for that same goddamn car and then its impossible to get times for the slower cars!!!!! 1 time for each car (whenever you drive with it) and if you tune it then of course a new time because its not the "same" car anymore.....so fricking stupid of PD...and its the same in every single GT....please correct me if I wrong...

I am still having GT6 disk reading errors. I have posted about it before I dont know if anyone has here as I do not have time to read all the comments.

When turning on the PS3 and game inserted. I have to eject and re-insert the GT6 disk in order for my PS3 to read the game and begin playing. This is VERY tedious and should NOT be necessary at all. I understand it is a dual layered disk, however all my other games work perfectly fine with no start up issues.

Obviously it is not my laser because like I said every other game works fine. Once my GT6 disk is read after 3 or so attempts it works perfectly fine and I have no complaints. However PD should work on a patch because clearly it isn't my DISK nor my PS3 making issues.

PD we need a PATCH! Get on it please. This is VERY annoying.

GT6 is a GREAT game but horrible reliability issues just to PLAY now.

Sounds like your DVD drive is faulty.

Time Trial leaderboard is seriously ****** UP!!!!! If I drive at the Goodwood stage 10 times with a Pagani Huyryruauauya I get 10 different times for that same goddamn car and then its impossible to get times for the slower cars!!!!! 1 time for each car (whenever you drive with it) and if you tune it then of course a new time because its not the "same" car anymore.....so fricking stupid of PD...and its the same in every single GT....please correct me if I wrong...

H-u-a-y-r-a. Clarkson isn't funny about it.

And it's like that for every single track. After you finish your session (i.e. you choose to exit the session, not restart it from the in-game pause menu) and choose to go on the track again, a new best time is gonna get registered. Not overwritten, registered an an entirely new attempt.

I don't want to have to write my times down in a notepad :C Yes, kinda dumb.

Also I think the record table should be bigger, at least like it was in GT4. What was it, 12 or 16 best times...?

H-u-a-y-r-a. Clarkson isn't funny about it.

And it's like that for every single track. After you finish your session (i.e. you choose to exit the session, not restart it from the in-game pause menu) and choose to go on the track again, a new best time is gonna get registered. Not overwritten, registered an an entirely new attempt.

I don't want to have to write my times down in a notepad :C Yes, kinda dumb.

Also I think the record table should be bigger, at least like it was in GT4. What was it, 12 or 16 best times...?
its not even "kinda" dumb...its stupid and it should the changed.....and as you I don't want to write down the times or make an excel sheet either.

Sounds like your DVD drive is faulty.

I dont think it is. Every other game I own has no issues at all. They all start right up. GT6 disk I have to insert and eject a few times before it works properly or it gets read properly. That part is tedious and time consuming.

It is possible switch OFF the names of player's in multiplayer?
It's annoying and unnecesary (for me)) - and distractive in 3D glasses :cool: (in circle)
Sorry for rusty English))
12.jpg

And if we have it on the screen (in square) - for what we need it above cars?:gtpflag:

Last edited:
In gt5 AND 6 I always wanted to delete individual lap records. How freaking hard is that to do? And save lap times, replays, photos to 'save data' NOT 'game data'. My ps3 quit, had to switch over to a new one, and lost all these things because I could only transfer my 'save data' (in gt5. I assume gt6 is the same.)

I'd like to see FPS drops fixed, Particularly in cockpit view and on replays when cars kick up dust, As well as refining the shadows, You know the ones I'm talking about.. The ones that look like rather large ugly blobs.

The tyre screech is actually quite nice, If you compare the tyre sounds from GT5 to GT6, you can hear how much they've improved in 6, though they do need to be toned down a bit.

Also.. Remove that damn stupid 20m credit cap, It was pointless in GT5 and It's pointless in GT6.
I wanna see GT 6-7 for PC...:bowdown:

It is possible switch OFF the names of player's in multiplayer?

You can switch off the drivers list in the main Options menu, but not the in race menu. However, you cannot switch off the driver names above each car, not when racing or watching replays of online races. This is something that is annoying me no end & which I made a thread about here.

Back