Things in GT6 you want "fixed". (Please read bold first)

• Thread starter FRoSTeD
  • 756 comments
So... I'm think the real problem of GT6 is - Kazunori that working for Sony :D
Vote for Kazunori - out of Sony!!!:gtpflag:

http://us.playstation.com/games/gran-turismo-6-ps3.html
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/
Did you try to contact them from ofsite's?)
https://www.facebook.com/kazunori.yamauchi.gt
I'm try it personally)) Better - no?)

You should be able to paint stock wheels on a car..

EasyCapture2.jpg

You should be able to paint ANYTHING!!! in any color you want:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehm, I can't watch the replays without a tears now... PD should bring back this outstanding motion blur effect, which was removed after 1.03.

The tyre glitch is getting on my last nerve racing series and leagues are having to work around this problem and we all have to tune for it. PD needs to fix this NOW!!!!! A lot of people are putting the game away and never playing it ever again because of problems like this. #GT5.5

1. Tyre glitch online.
2. Headlights on the Audi R8 V10 (are the same as the V8 model :confused:)
3. And the last one is the incorrect instruments in many of the premium cars (Fuel gauge not working, gear indicators not working etc.)

The only new stuff we seme to get is these rubbish time trials. How many more of these do we need? When are we going to get new Seasonals like we did in GT5? Its scandalous that GT5 keeps getting new actual races but GT6 keeps getting time trials, its getting boring. And when is b-spec coming PD?

Replays still wont work!!
I'm feeling like a beta tester with this game...
I'm sure GT5 was'nt this glitchy...

Last edited:
I have just bought the Golf GTI IV, when I see that the interior camera looks like this. The camera is too high, it's a shame that you can't see the indicators completely, there are very well detailed.

Attachments

• IMG_20140218_032225.jpg
    IMG_20140218_032225.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 7
I missed this Feature in GT 6 and "FIXED List" here, in every RaceGames you can do this but not in GT 6 (and 5):
We would like before the race even determine with how many liters tank capacity if one starts, it brings more tactics in the race sequence. (for online races).

Was just racing my Anniversary HSV and discovered I can't use it with the medium rpm turbo. It keeps telling me I already purchased despite showing the shopping basket icon when I click on the turbo upgrades in the tune settings. The tune sheet shows I have purchased the low range turbo but when I select it the PP doesn't change. When I first opened the tune sheet the PP was 641 but after fiddling trying to add the mid range turbo it has now dropped to 607 PP and no matter what I try it won't go any higher. I have also tried the B and C sheets with the exact same result. Can anyone else confirm they are experiencing the same problem??

Tested this yesterday with a noticeable amount of racers, as the assumption arised during our 2,5h race at Le Mans last Sunday:

The first set of tires installed on a car when entering the track in an online lobby has a significant higher grip level than all other sets you get after that in the pits. For MH cars this means a way better lap time starting from tire set #2 (reduced grip level at the front improves MH cars handling with v1.01). Vice versa for all FH cars = slower lap times starting from tire set #2. On tracks like Nürburgring GP we are talking of seconds, so the effect is really strong.

You can easily test this for yourselves if you are in any doubt by getting into a Audi R8 race car (standard set, any compound will do, race soft will help you make it through the first lap) at Nürburgring GP e.g. Exit the pits, go one lap realizing how unstable MH cars are at the moment with GT6 and standard set, enter pits again. New tires are installed, car exits the pits. You will realize the difference in the first corner for sure.

For online championships this is a very annoying bug that should be fixed asap.

Keep Racin'
It's incredible that GT6 was released like this. I first noticed it in the super races. I race online in a league, and the car physics change after the first pitstop is ridiculous! We've been trying to set up a Daytona 500 race.. Something as basic as a physics change is BS!

Sorry if this one has come up already but 13 pages is a lot to trawl through. Just been racing online where several players were penalised because the tyre/fuel menu didn't pop up on entry to the pits during a race where tyre type change was switched on.
We've had guys lose races in our league because of this.

Just want my 2 cents in here too.
My biggest complaint is how ridiculously slippery and inconsistent the handling is. Has any of the programmers ever actually driven a real car?? This game is known as a driving simulator.... Swing and miss!

Over slick: in real life, I've driven around corners in old clunkers with almost bald tires and have yet to even slide at all let alone slide off the road and 30 feet into a near by feild... Oy!
I mean seriously, a 500,000 dollar race car with 17,000 tires and full aero sliding 30 feet sideways at 30mph on a dry hot paved track??? If it's going to feel like ice, just make the track look like ice.

Inconsistent: you can be cruising at 120mph, turn the wheel a bit and steer right off the track, yet 3 seconds later, if there's a corner and you slow to 45mph, suddenly your front tires turn into oily metal and steering has almost no effect...

I've been playing gran turismo since the 1st edition, graphics have come a long way but realism is going backwards, never have I been so annoyed playing a racing game....

I actually like the tire sounds, they're pretty good. If you listen to a real car drift/slide you'll hear that same type of unpleasant screech. I think PD did a good job of replicating it. Just watch/listen to pretty much any part of this.

he's driving a stock NSX (a famously quiet car) and intentionally sliding the car. naturally the tire noise would be very prominent in this situation. however if I'm driving a Zonda R at full throttle around a gentle curve (monza is a good example) there should be no way I could hear my tires above engine noise.

GT6 bad things
music- just hate music always changing in menus\racing\service\buying cars...etc, why not just start the music and just change only when the race starts?...has i have a CFW(rogero with cobra) i can simply put music in background every time i start the console then start GT6 and i dont have that issues ;) but not you guys with a OFW
menus- They are a lot, and a bit complicated, even soo they are better now than GT5, but they are too much anyway
AI - it could be better
buttons layout - they are more easy to change now(GT5 was a nightmare), but why not add that feature when we are racing(pause the game and shortcut to do it then continue)
full Damage with crash replay - why not???
9\12\24h races - where are they???
DLC - i dont agree with them, special cars must be earned, not bought
race tracks - why cant i race for example Nurburgring backwards?....
dificulty - it could be a bit harder or just let choose the dificulty level( it just my impression or GT6 is easyer than GT5?)
cars - why i need + 1200???? when i only use maybe 100 or 200???...and the missing brands(porsche for example), not saying is not cool, but is time wasted...
loading times - toooooo much
rolling start - well...rolling start = not real

@FRoSTeD - After the 1.04 update, clouds on The Ring 24 Hour disappear & reappear randomly. I've documented this bug in Free Run via Garage. When setting up the time & weather, sometimes the sky is cloudy but then the clouds will all disappear. Sometimes they will disappear after going into Car Settings, sometimes they will disappear after going to track.

Until this bug is fixed the only work around is to keep changing the settings until they reappear, & then go to track & hope they're still there, if not rinse & repeat until you get them back.

57. Smoke seems to be more dense and lingers longer than in GT5 even with low HP/TQ cars. Tires also smoke much more quickly and with much less wheel spin than what seems realistic.

Please: I disagree.
I think this is much better now than before.
I like to drive old muscle cars such as the El Camino or Dodge Charger, etc. and I don't think wheel spin is excessive. At least certainly not very much. If you drive one of those old torque-monsters with a manual transmission and very little weight in the rear, they *will* spin the tires. Especially stock tires or mild sports tires such as Sports Hard.
I absolutely love the improved wheel spin and smoke. Especially on the El Camino with very little weight in the rear and a very powerful turquey motor. It's just pure fun! And it seems realistic to me. My first spin around Silverstone with stock tires, Hard Racing Suspension and a Fully Customizable Transmission (5-speed Gear Box) had me laughing with joy and a broad smile plastered across my face. WHAT FUN! This is exactly the kind of rear-wheel tire-abusing muscle power fun I always wanted to play in driving simulations! It's great! Notice with stock (soft) suspension, wheel spin is much smaller. So please consider crossing this complaint. It's absolutely perfect as is in my opinion. Thanks.

Regards,
Mark

Please: I disagree.
I think this is much better now than before.
I like to drive old muscle cars such as the El Camino or Dodge Charger, etc. and I don't think wheel spin is excessive. At least certainly not very much. If you drive one of those old torque-monsters with a manual transmission and very little weight in the rear, they *will* spin the tires. Especially stock tires or mild sports tires such as Sports Hard.
I absolutely love the improved wheel spin and smoke. Especially on the El Camino with very little weight in the rear and a very powerful turquey motor. It's just pure fun! And it seems realistic to me. My first spin around Silverstone with stock tires, Hard Racing Suspension and a Fully Customizable Transmission (5-speed Gear Box) had me laughing with joy and a broad smile plastered across my face. WHAT FUN! This is exactly the kind of rear-wheel tire-abusing muscle power fun I always wanted to play in driving simulations! It's great! Notice with stock (soft) suspension, wheel spin is much smaller. So please consider crossing this complaint. It's absolutely perfect as is in my opinion. Thanks.

Regards,
Mark

This complaint is not really about a problem for the racing community, but more about the drifting community. When you have low HP/TQ putting out smoke as dense and as long lasting as any other drift vehicle over 450+ HP/TQ something looks off. The smoke is essentially unchanging and unrealistic relative to variables in real life that do affect how tires smoke.

I never said the wheel spin itself was a problem either, just the period of time until the tires start smoking after the wheel spin initiates.

I'm sure they will fix the glitches....eventually.

The mid-engine cars handle badly. Or at least nowhere as good as in GT5. The Audi R8 4.2 used to be one of my favorites. Now i barely keep it on the road!

My personal BGM plays only occasionally. Most times the default music comes through. :-(

I cant paint the HPA Motorsports FT565!!! another of my favorites. Had a Burnt orange met. one and a pearl white one. Now i cant change that ugly ORANGE!!! ARGH!!!!

Back