Things that confuse/annoy you

• Thread starter UnkaD
  • 2,191 comments
When someone asks if you want a certain thing, you tell them no and then they give it to you anyways.

Like when I was in 3rd grade, one of my teachers asked me this:

"Do you want longer passages?"
"No."
"No, you need longer passages."

Then my sister asked me a while back if I wanted desert and I told her no because I wasn't in the mood and then she's like "Too late I done put it on the plate.".

confusedblackgirl-jpg.524132

Seriously, if you are going to do this anyway, WHY DO YOU EVEN ASK THE QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE?! :grumpy:

:rolleyes:

I suppose people are being just whimsical at you asking some random questions that don't have anything to do with what you're doing in the moment and that's how people are in general - they like to do something for the others if they have some companions around them rather than doing nothing or ignoring them.

1. Trolling: life is short yet so many people waste their time with completely and utterly pointless things like lying and annoying people in the Internet. I don't get it.

2. Patience and lethargy of the masses. Unspeakable atrocities are being committed by their government yet people do not have the guts to take action and stand up and protest, which makes the situation increasingly worse.

3. Obese people that do nothing to improve their situation and health and stay like that until their life becomes truly miserable.

4. People in general are very confusing.

I know how ya feel man :) Trolling does nothing to you but wasting your time and humiliating yourself there to make the situations painful for you... So that said yeah I don't get any of its upsides either I dare to say.

And about your 2nd thing of annoyance - making things the same as they were before doesn't change anything in short. :)

Last edited:
People troll because it's what they enjoy, it's no different to us doing the things we love that we don't make actual profit of, to them it isn't harming them in the slightest and instead what makes them happy.

People troll because it's what they enjoy, it's no different to us doing the things we love that we don't make actual profit of, to them it isn't harming them in the slightest and instead what makes them happy.

But it's potentially harming others?

But it's potentially harming others?
The trolls simply don't care about that, not to mention some people getting trolled don't get hurt either. Simply annoying others is the mission of the Troll and Trolls get entertained by it, and if you were really passionate about some activity, you wouldn't care if others didn't like it.

I'm not trying to defend them but just to give an idea on why Trolls be Trolls.

When someone asks if you want a certain thing, you tell them no and then they give it to you anyways.

Like when I was in 3rd grade, one of my teachers asked me this:

"Do you want longer passages?"
"No."
"No, you need longer passages."

Then my sister asked me a while back if I wanted desert and I told her no because I wasn't in the mood and then she's like "Too late I done put it on the plate.".

confusedblackgirl-jpg.524132

Seriously, if you are going to do this anyway, WHY DO YOU EVEN ASK THE QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE?! :grumpy:

:rolleyes:
Dude, my mother asked if I wanted a Birthday Cake, I said no. And then she brings a cake. And by the way, I barely ate one piece of it. WHAT IS THE POINT?!!

People having conversations in the middle of supermarket aisle.

When you go shopping with someone and they don't know what they want and can't make there minds up.

Charity harassment.

What really ticks me off in hardcore measures is people who walk very slowly in the middle of the walkway, with prams and trolleys. I can see that they're having trouble with them half of the time, but there's always the side of the walkway to drag ass and struggle along.

How can you spot an able-bodied person?
Very true. And on that note, I am intensely irritated by those who just don't understand that not all disabilities are visible. Yes, I have parked in a blue badge space and walked to where I'm going 10 metres away. What you don't see is me using my sticks or chair when I need to walk any further than 20 metres. I've ended up putting a sticker on the back of my car. Which brings me onto people who park in blue badge spaces WITHOUT A BLUE BADGE... just nipping into the shop are you? You'll just be five minutes? Just need to go to the cash machine? Post box? So park further away and walk then, there is a reason these specially designated spaces are closer to the main entrance of these places...

And speaking of self-checkouts, I use them frequently and usually have no issues. But now and again I'll get one having a bad day and the phrases "UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA" or "PLEASE PLACE THE ITEM IN THE BAG" will have me muttering expletives at the machine and telling it to get a grip :odd:

People who already have big name, fame, and recognition jump in into other people/lesser people problems like they are above it all.

(Note: Yes. I just watching IHE about Youtube Drama which draw my inspiration from)

-When i am at the market or walking down the street you've always these people that walk with their whole family or friends 4/5/6 or more wide, leaving no room for people to pass by. In cities like Amsterdam in those small streets this is the most annoying thing in life.

-Women that sleep with alot of men.

-Football fans, that are 'fans' of a club only because of their success.

-People that find it necessary to put others down to make themselfs feel better. Why don't they just let people be what they are?

Some of the type of people who annoy me.

Hypocrites.
Liars.
Hateful people or bullies.
People who yell at you just because you like something they don't.
People that do stuff only because it's trending.
People who want to be the center of attention all the time.

Last edited:
Perfume ads. To me, they're all like the nonsensical ad Homer has made for his snowplough business in an episode of "The Simpsons".

Moral Gurdians. They will restrict you from anything they're not even into. Just look at the skin and thought: EVIL, HERESY!

Extremist born from that, yes?

It really annoys me when I'm walking whilst listening to my iPod, a different tune comes on, and I catch myself walking in time to the different beat.

Waking up in the same old boring extremely mundane world every single day annoys the living heck out of me. Nothing really interesting happens. I feel like I have seen, felt and done everything there is to see, feel and do in this world and from now on things are simply repeating themselves until I grow old and die.

Waking up in the same old boring extremely mundane world every single day annoys the living heck out of me. Nothing really interesting happens. I feel like I have seen, felt and done everything there is to see, feel and do in this world and from now on things are simply repeating themselves until I grow old and die.
Then take a few days off and travel!

Then take a few days off and travel!
Trust me, I've been all around the world, from Iceland down to Portugal, but even that grew old after a while. If you have done a lot of traveling you'll reach a point where it does not feel new or exciting anymore and then it becomes mundane like everything else.
Life is so mundane and basic its just ridiculous.

Trust me, I've been all around the world, from Iceland down to Portugal, but even that grew old after a while. If you have done a lot of traveling you'll reach a point where it does not feel new or exciting anymore and then it becomes mundane like everything else.
Life feels so mundane and basic its just ridiculous.
Find a hobby. You might like airsoft and paintball.

Find a hobby. You might like airsoft and paintball.
I do have quite a few hobbies but its the same problem really, doing them for many years has made them become stale routine.
I've tried many new things but I kind of ran out of interests. I have to admit I did not try knitting though.

I do have hobbies but its the same problem really, doing them for many years has made them become stale routine.
I've tried many new things but I kind of ran out of interests. I have to admit I did not try knitting though.
You can try knitting.

Airsoft is also good to get into if it's legal in your country. Here's a guide on the sport.

You can try knitting.

Airsoft is also good to get into if it's legal in your country. Here's a guide on the sport.
I know airsoft and its actually a good idea, though I do not have any friends to play with which is kind of a requirements for this sport.
Though to get back to my point, when I said that life feels mundane and basic I meant more on a higher, maybe even spiritual level.
Its not that I just ran out of interesting hobbies, what I mean is the lack of a higher goal that lifts those who peruse and work on it above the ordinary life. Some kind of goal, some kind of great mission, something to believe in that sparks utmost passion, something that makes.....sense. The lack of it makes me feel like I have a hole in myself that cannot be filled.

I know airsoft and its actually a good idea, though I do not have any friends to play with which is kind of a requirements for this sport.
Though to get back to my point, when I said that life feels mundane and basic I meant more on a higher, maybe even spiritual level.
Its not that I just ran out of interesting hobbies, what I mean is the lack of a higher goal that lifts those who peruse and work on it above the ordinary life. Some kind of goal, some kind of great mission, something to believe in that sparks utmost passion, something that makes.....sense. The lack of it saddens me greatly.
Well...You're a petrolhead like the rest of us, right? Come up with a goal or two that you want to do - Get a specific car and do it up your way, track days, etc. Some of these cross into hobbies but pursing your passion is a strong motivator.

If it's coming from depression then there's a good chance that suggestions of potential hobbies won't be of any use. @Michael88 clearly has a hobby in the gym so if that doesn't feel fulfilling at the moment then it could be that the emptiness of depression is taking hold & making every endeavour seem futile.
If that seems like it could be the case then it's time to ask a doctor what they think.

the lack of a higher goal that lifts those who peruse and work on it above the ordinary life. Some kind of goal, some kind of great mission, something to believe in that sparks utmost passion, something that makes.....sense. The lack of it makes me feel like I have a hole in myself that cannot be filled.

You have it... you're just not seeing it because you're looking for it outside yourself, it was always inside ;)

-Women that sleep with alot of men.

How does this confuse or annoy you? Are you saying that women doing it is any different from men doing it?

If a person wants to be a complete slut, man or woman, it's nobody else's business really.

This is comment that is usually made by people who aren't getting enough, or any, themselves.

There are plenty of us who've had this mindset and the solution is a personal one. You're the only one who can change your outlook on life.

I've been in the same position myself, from time to time that same feeling still bugs me but learning to ignore it and say "**** it, whatever" did me the world of good.

When it comes to the question of purpose sometimes there is no definitive answer and it can be easier to simply settle for what we can rationalise, making our purpose family, wealth, career, fitness or whatever.

How does this confuse or annoy you? Are you saying that women doing it is any different from men doing it?

If a person wants to be a complete slut, man or woman, it's nobody else's business really.

This is comment that is usually made by people who aren't getting enough, or any, themselves.

It annoys me mate. Well tbh, i think women should have some respect for themselves. And ofcourse it is everybody their own decision with who they sleep with and how many. But women that sleep with alot of men, just don't have respect for themselves in my opinion. Thats actually the only thing i think about them. Nothing else. When i am at a pub or club, you always have those girls or women that want to have sex with every single person they meet. I just can't stand that.

Back