Things that confuse/annoy you

• Thread starter UnkaD
  • 2,191 comments
When somebody acts like a tough guy in a group/gang, but when you approach them face to face they`re different. Then when one of their friends appears they start showing off again, and them being immature about it in front of their friend to look "cool". Most annoying thing ever, in my opinion.

It annoys me mate. Well tbh, i think women should have some respect for themselves. And ofcourse it is everybody their own decision with who they sleep with and how many. But women that sleep with alot of men, just don't have respect for themselves in my opinion. Thats actually the only thing i think about them. Nothing else. When i am at a pub or club, you always have those girls or women that want to have sex with every single person they meet. I just can't stand that.

You'll overlook every other aspect of a woman if she breaches a number of sexual partners that you've arbitrarily decided is the limit?

Er, wow.

That's more an issue with how you (don't) respect them, than how much they may or may not respect themselves.

"Name five songs, then."

1. "..."
2. "I dunno."
3. (just spouts something ignorant or racist instead)
4. "It's noise."
5. "It's only about guns and hoes."

Pretty much that - heard all the excuses for 30 years.
Going to start off by saying I'm personally not a fan of rap.
People have their opinions on music and I respect that. Just want to put out there that personally, more rap from the 90's had more meaning. There are exceptions that go both ways but I feel like in general some of the quality and lyrics were well written.

"Name five songs, then."

1. "..."
2. "I dunno."
3. (just spouts something ignorant or racist instead)
4. "It's noise."
5. "It's only about guns and hoes."

Pretty much that - heard all the excuses for 30 years.

Well Rap today is trash overall but you got artist out there that's trying to get it back to where it was in the 90s and mid 2000s. Like Kendrick Lamar and Jcole. Then you got artist that's been out for awhile that's still putting out good rap albums.

It annoys me mate. Well tbh, i think women should have some respect for themselves. And ofcourse it is everybody their own decision with who they sleep with and how many. But women that sleep with alot of men, just don't have respect for themselves in my opinion. Thats actually the only thing i think about them. Nothing else. When i am at a pub or club, you always have those girls or women that want to have sex with every single person they meet. I just can't stand that.
I'm wondering what the answer to this question is?
Are you saying that women doing it is any different from men doing it?
Does it annoy you when men are like that?

Would you agree with a statement like this?
Statement
It annoys me mate. Well tbh, i think men should have some respect for themselves. And of course it is everybody's own decision who they sleep with and how many. But men that sleep with a lot of women, just don't have respect for themselves in my opinion. That's actually the only thing i think about them. Nothing else. When i am at a pub or club, you always have those boys or men that want to have sex with every single person they meet. I just can't stand that.
What about if it was a statement about men who sleep with a lot of men, or women who sleep with a lot of women? Do they annoy you too?

What about if it was a statement about men who sleep with a lot of men, or women who sleep with a lot of women? Do they annoy you too?
Personally it annoys me when anybody is crazy for sex, no matter the gender.

I think in a men's situation it is actually the same yes. Men on men, or women on women. I don't know. I've never thought about that tbh.

You'll overlook every other aspect of a woman if she breaches a number of sexual partners that you've arbitrarily decided is the limit?

Er, wow.

That's more an issue with how you (don't) respect them, than how much they may or may not respect themselves.

If i meet a women that i love and she had sex with 10, 50, 100 men or maybe even 2000. I wouldn't care, as long as she is a great human being and she doesn't cheat on me i think it is fine. Maybe it is even great that she has alot of experience?

But what i was trying to tell was that women or men that sleep with the whole community just because they like to, that annoys me. And ofcourse that is their business and not mine. But that is just my point of view.

But what i was trying to tell was that women or men that sleep with the whole community just because they like to, that annoys me.

You're annoyed by people doing things they like? Who died and made you chief of the fun police?

If something as trivial as sleeping around grinds your gears then you're going to have a hard time dealing with real issues. Might I suggest avoiding bars, parties, social gatherings or anywhere else fun might take place? Perhaps just move to a Taliban controlled state, they also hate fun.

When website's don't allow non members to view external links.

This both confuses and annoys me greatly when their is something I really want, only one place to get it and I have to register just to view the link.

No this is not directed at GTPlanet. You can view external links if you're not a member here. (I checked prior to making this post) :scared:

I suppose people are being just whimsical at you asking some random questions that don't have anything to do with what you're doing in the moment and that's how people are in general - they like to do something for the others if they have some companions around them rather than doing nothing or ignoring them.
If they are trying to help me, that's fine. Still, at the end of the day I find it pointless for them to even ask the question if they already have an answer they are going to give regardless of what I say.

Dude, my mother asked if I wanted a Birthday Cake, I said no. And then she brings a cake. And by the way, I barely ate one piece of it. WHAT IS THE POINT?!!
Exactly.

-When i am at the market or walking down the street you've always these people that walk with their whole family or friends 4/5/6 or more wide, leaving no room for people to pass by. In cities like Amsterdam in those small streets this is the most annoying thing in life.
I know the feeling. I was riding to Wal Mart recently in our mini van and their was a family walking all over the place in the parking lot (slowly) and they didn't pay any attention to us despite us being right behind them, trying to get through.

Makes me wonder how awesome a train horn would be in times like this. :mischievous:

- When people end up sucking up to higher-ups. I don't know why but this always rubs me the wrong way when in front of a higher, they start acting all innocent or even just do things just for the approval. If I knew someone did something for me or treated me all nice just for my approval as the higher-up, I wouldn't appreciate at all.

- Hypocrital behaviour, I even hate it when I catch myself doing it. It always irks me when someone tries to stand up against something but then does it anyway, especially to people they don't agree with.

- $10 EFTPOS limit, for crying out loud.

- The fact that at Maccas here a Cheeseburger is $3 but a Hamburger which is just a Cheeseburger without the Cheese is $1.

- The fact that at Maccas here a Cheeseburger is $3 but a Hamburger which is just a Cheeseburger without the Cheese is $1.

Here a cheese burger is 69B and a regular hamburger is 29B. I simply by a block of Monterey Jack for 100B and it's enough to top at least 20 regular burgers to make them cheeseburgers, plus I can choose the cheese I like rather than settling for McD's slices (which are quite tasty though).

Ah, one of my favorite threads! Been meaning to post here for quite a while.

People that can't leave the radio alone for 2 minutes without turning it to another station.
My sister does this all the time and this stuff gets pretty old after a while. I don't even like riding with my sister for this reason and a few others. I mean, I get different people have different tastes in music than others, but dang, is it really that hard to leave the radio alone for more than a few minutes?!

Personally if I was that bothered by what was on the radio, what would I do? Simple, I just don't listen to it.

When asking someone or a group on Facebook messenger a question. And all they respond with is this...:
flat,800x800,075,t.u3.jpg

That Nintendo decided to go back to friend codes for the Switch when the Wii U didn't.

When talking to a friend and they interrupt you every 5 seconds to look at their phone.

When a (quite annoying) friend constantly asks to hang out.

When said friend calls you despite you being unable to take calls, even though you've repeatedly asked them to text you.

When friend sends a message (usually some nonsense) on kik, they watch the message status and text me again when the message changes to "read" status.

When the bus leaves early.

Sometimes I get there almost right on the schedule time because I was almost running late but then I found out the bus already left.

Those weird 10 hour long videos on Youtube.
Some people, namely 20fadhil (And whatever other back up accounts he makes) will take small clips from shows like Spongebob and just repeat them for 10 hours. (Not even exaggerating) I just find these videos to be stupid and pointless and I don't even get why they even waste their time making them. They're going to be taken down anyways so why bother?!

Last edited:
This a big one for me. People who do nothing but scream and yell and commentate every little thing that happens on TV no matter what the program is. During sports and such I can understand but there comes a point when it just gets overly excessive. It's even worse when you can hear it all the way on the other side of the house over your music or TV no matter how loud the volume is.

Another one is when people whine and cry about not liking something but do literally nothing to get away from it when options are clearly present to do so and just takes only a second or two, such as turning something off or changing a channel.

Another one is when people whine and cry about not liking something but do literally nothing to get away from it when options are clearly present to do so and just takes only a second or two, such as turning something off or changing a channel.
I don't have a problem with people speaking their displeasure as everyone has an opinion.

However, when people start to take actions against it just because they don't like it, even though they can just change the channel or go somewhere else if it's a live event is where it starts to irk me.

Well let me say that life itself confuses me. It's a mystery to me really.
Ugh God don't we all ask that question?

Anyway, one thing which really pisses me of as a user of an electric wheelchair is having people cut in front of you as if you're not there. So many times at school people have rushed up from behind and jumped in front of me. Hey, you don't like it when I get in front of you! And let's not even get started on the double standards... But I can't help myself.

Exhibit A: When I shouted "Get the **** out of my way" once, about three teachers swarmed from multiple places just to tell me off. If anyone else does the same thing, no one notices.

Exhibit B: People can touch me and hit my chair without consequence, but when ever I touch or hit someone with my chair, all hell brakes lose. "Because you could hurt someone" Holy crap, can't people hurt me too???? My chair isn't a weapon.

Exhibit C: People can say inappropriate stuff to me like faggot, gay ****, ****wit and scum, but when ever I say that stuff to them, I get abused, criticised and told to "Shut the **** up"

Thank goodness this isn't happening much, now that I'm not in "junior school".

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh God don't we all ask that question?

Anyway, one thing which really pisses me of as a user of an electric wheelchair is having people cut in front of you as if you're not there. So many times at school people have rushed up from behind and jumped in front of me. Hey, you don't like it when I get in front of you! And let's not even get started on the double standards... But I can't help myself.

Exhibit A: When I shouted "Get the f out of my way" once, about three teachers swarmed from multiple places just to tell me off. If anyone else does the same thing, no one notices.

Exhibit B: People can touch me and hit my chair without consequence, but when ever I touch or hit someone with my chair, all hell brakes lose. "Because you could hurt someone" Holy crap, can't people hurt me too???? My chair isn't a weapon.

Exhibit C: People can say inappropriate stuff to me like faggot, gay c***, ****wit and scum, but when ever I say that stuff to them, I get abused, criticised and told to "Shut the **** up"

Thank goodness this isn't happening much, now that I'm not in "junior school".
Junior School would be a lot of rough in comparison, as what Sonic says in Sonic Boom "they can be so cruel when they sense weakness". A lot people are going through maturity during that age and have a lot of rough pockets. Good job sticking through it.

However, regardless of hypocritical behaviour from the higher ups. I don't think doing action that you yourself get annoyed by just because the people who do it you get away with it, is the best option. You're just setting yourself lower. I'd recommend just getting help and support instead of retaliating if anything like this comes up again as stuff like this will happen.

I just decided to give up finding an answer and just give myself enjoyment.

I feel like, I'd end up differently if I kept contemplating about life.

Which actually leads into something else that annoys me, multi-verse theory, not in the way that the idea annoys me, it annoys me that I can't see myself in the branching timelines to see what other versions of me exist, as I'm fascinated by that.

Back