Things that confuse/annoy you

• Thread starter UnkaD
  • 2,191 comments
The fact that there are "unwritten rules" when in personal fights.

If I was in the situation, I would do whatever I can to survive. Why do I need to follow rules like "no low blows" and sometimes "no objects" when I'm confronted with a guy who could potentially kill me if I do follow them?

What is worst is that while these exist, there isn't a rule about leaving your opponent while they are down and helpless which is much worse than a low blow.

When someone asks if you want a certain thing, you tell them no and then they give it to you anyways.

Like when I was in 3rd grade, one of my teachers asked me this:

"Do you want longer passages?"
"No."
"No, you need longer passages."

Then my sister asked me a while back if I wanted desert and I told her no because I wasn't in the mood and then she's like "Too late I done put it on the plate.".

confusedblackgirl-jpg.524132

Seriously, if you are going to do this anyway, WHY DO YOU EVEN ASK THE QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE?! :grumpy:

:rolleyes:

Having used to have worked at banks before, Something that annoys me and disgusts me is when women pull out a lump of cash from their Bra.... And it's always the fat women, ughhh gross! :scared:

You know what really grinds my gears? When a kid says he is "helping" you, but he is actually making things worse by making a mess.

You know what really grinds my gears? When a kid says he is "helping" you, but he is actually making things worse by making a mess.
You really must dislike children if that's how you really feel.

Little kids like to help out sometimes, but it's only natural for them to make messes and they are not maliciously annoying you. Believe me, I did that when I was five, and my parents put up with it.

When people say that songs so old...it's like they're telling me I can't listen to it anymore.

Good music is probably one's best return on investment you'll ever buy. You get to enjoy it (seemingly) forever.

Of course, we didn't have a lot on YouTube nor customizable streaming music until a few years ago.

You really must dislike children if that's how you really feel.

Little kids like to help out sometimes, but it's only natural for them to make messes and they are not maliciously annoying you. Believe me, I did that when I was five, and my parents put up with it.
I don't hate kids. I do wish they made less messes.

How my opinions are so contrast to my friends.

If you took a look at one of my closest friends and mine Youtube subscriptions, the only thing that we have in common is Game Theory. In movies, the only thing we have in common is Hunger Games. We no longer share anything with Games and we never had the same taste in TV Shows as while he watches Game of Thrones, I go the odd route and watch WWE, TNA and Yugioh.

I wonder how I even got friends in the first place when finding similar interests with them is harder than finding a 5c Coin in the middle in the Ocean.

Things that annoy me

1. School / Teachers
2. Waiting for Race Season to Start
3. My Dad painting all my tools because he thinks "I'll loose my tools" for my race car

That's just a little simple list :lol:

1. Trolling: life is short yet so many people waste their time with completely and utterly pointless things like lying and annoying people in the Internet. I don't get it.

2. Patience and lethargy of the masses. Unspeakable atrocities are being committed by their government yet people do not have the guts to take action and stand up and protest, which makes the situation increasingly worse.

3. Obese people that do nothing to improve their situation and health and stay like that until their life becomes truly miserable.

4. People in general are very confusing.

The whole concept of "Life is short", it is the longest thing you'll ever do. If life is short than everything else must be so short that it isn't worth my time.

3. Obese people that do nothing to improve their situation and health and stay like that until their life becomes truly miserable.

Some don't want to, some are fine with how they look or don't really care about their health, people will think differently on how important health really is.

And some obese people can't help being obese. My aunt, who is a healthy eater and exercises regularly, is over 100 pounds overweight because she has numerous thyroid problems that prevent her from being a normal weight.

Health nuts that force their lifestyle choices down your throat.

Miserable people.

I get it, I've been down in the dumps before but to make a life choice to be grumpy permenantly just doesn't compute with me.

We all have bad days and some of us have rotten luck but to live the majority ones life feeling grim seems like such a waste to me.

As if 200 is a few.

Being pedantic, it was somewhere south of 140 at launch (it's hovering around 170 or so now), and that was with PD's generous counting method of duplicate Base Models, separate liveries, the barely-tinkered NASCAR models, and odd ones like the Ford GT.

When there are countless seats left on the bus, but someone still decides the best idea is to sit right next to you.

Why?

When you go to fill up your vehicle and it's a pre-pay gas station.

I don't understand.

Being pedantic, it was somewhere south of 140 at launch (it's hovering around 170 or so now), and that was with PD's generous counting method of duplicate Base Models, separate liveries, the barely-tinkered NASCAR models, and odd ones like the Ford GT.
Sorry for the mistake.
Still 140 doesn't sound "a few" to me.
What did you expect for a game on a last-gen system?

Latest Posts

Back