Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
I really want to see robust online mode and new simracing mode, where all cars are available from the start and you can focus on setting up your car and online racing.

Well, I couldn't see it among the OP entries, so I'll suggest it. Apologies if it's already here:

Tire wear for endurance races needs to be fixed. In particular, the gap in wear-rates between Racing Softs, Racing Mediums, and Racing Hards needs to be increased. Therefore, RM tires--being less capable performance-wise than RS tires--should last at least twice as long. RH tires, being even less capable than RM tires, should last twice as long again. As it is in GT5, RS tires perform so well and last so long that it becomes pointless to attempt to minimise pitstops by using RH tires.

The OP list is sounding a lot more like my dream game! Where's the game developers when you need them? :D We could create a whole new game at this point.

It'd be nice if they included like a 'club' feature, where you could create a club, group or team in the game and invite your friends to it, and have recruitment sessions for any new racers/drifters/cruisers or whatever your club/group/team focuses on. Like the ones on TDU2 or on PS Home, but a bigger amount of members allowed, and instead of a club house it'd be a club garage, where you could keep club cars, and keep track of any events your club had signed up for, or organise new events for other clubs to sign up to. There would also be a feature where you could 'share' your garage online, much like the share feature already, but you could put your whole garage on share instead of just 5 cars from it, so people in your club/group/team could view your cars and take them for a spin.

I know it sounds a bit farfetched, but one can dream. :P

Are you suggesting that we don't have this already?
My headlights would beg to differ.

I think he means, ability to turn them off at night. For when you were... let's say, in a cruise room, and parking up, or something.

I want to have convertible cars, being able to change cars from FWD to RWD and AWD and oposite. Stickers, yellow headlights, rat style textures would be also nice. Also more rimmmmmmmmmmmms, expecially ROTIFORM's.

I want fuel levels, and tire wear to play a bigger part... Also have adjustable fuel levels, such that a full tank can be scaled to for a specific race to do just 1 lap or maybe 10 or more etc..

Add optional "mandatory pit stop" during the race for re-fuelling (ie you can start the race with low amount of fuel so you make a pit stop early, or start with a lot of fuel at the beginning so that you do a pit stop late in the race)

Add optional "tire grade change", for example if option is turned on, once during the race you need to switch between hard, medium or soft. So by the end of the race you have raced with at least 2 different tire types.

Something I want is a better track creator that allows you to choose the exact shape and fine details of the track you are trying to create.

drift physics to be same online and offline. better points system to just drift seasonals. more drift tracks like ebisu, mt haruna, silverstone speedway. point to point touge type of track since gt5 sponsors hot version this should be no problem

u forgor tire pressures dude.. but every u said sounds good. i wanna adjust my bump stops too.. and wheel offset width and diameter.. choose individual tire sizes compare to rim sizes

hockenheimring.gif

With the old ring
And the 1/4 mile course
and this course is a drift course
Remmo-Niezen-Drifter1DriftChallenge-High-Performance-Days-2012-Hockenheimring-19-fotoshowImageNew-e772380a-599150.jpg

u forgor tire pressures dude.. but every u said sounds good. i wanna adjust my bump stops too.. and wheel offset width and diameter.. choose individual tire sizes compare to rim sizes

The Acceptable Use Policy
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Just letting you know; don't want to see anyone get banned or infracted for poor grammar.

Actually, that would be useful. Unlike "Grid Girls", which has no place in GT.

They're in almost every real life racing event, but somehow, don't belong in GT?.... You make absolutely no sense. Racing games are all about immersion, grid girls + media crews + fan walkabouts all add to that. With your logic PD should even bother filling the stands with a crowd, just leave the seats all empty, since they're not really "useful" .

ability to create the car from ground up.... like assembling the engine from bits to complete and also u can do things like engine balancing, PnP n so on....<<< just a thought

mountain pass/ touge track<<< would be a nice addition

better clutch operation for G25/G27, T500RS... (able to powershift: shifting without letting off the gas)

clutch slipping might be a good idea as well...

simulating real automatic gearbox (like enthusia professional racing: throttle pressure base pattern so if you gently push the throttle it will shift earlier and if you pin the throttle down it will kickdown to lower gear)

real gearbox for certain car...<<< example mclaren SLR, in real life its an automatic but in GT its like driving manual with a delay from 1st to 2nd....

free roam will be very very very welcomed addition<<< traffic AI, stop for fuel, can get out of the car interacting with fellow driver in the area

In the OP, where it has the car features for certain cars I think that can be extended so that unique cars get unique features e.g. adjustable front wing on the X2010/11 and the F10 (the X2010 even pointlessly said this is possible yet exists only in a game where it isn't), if we get hybrid race cars then method for adjusting the boost amount etc

about cars, i think it would be nice to have the possibility to tune the appearance of our car like in nfs, with stickers, tainted glasses, custom lights, etc...

Most of everything I wanted has already been said. Here is my list.

-Brake/transmission whine
-realistic engine sounds
-longer lasting tires
-make license tests mandatory
-HAVE A COMPLETE GAME. I hope the game is nothing like GT5 but more like a GT2 and GT4 combo.

EDIT:
-Front/rear wing replacement (if damaged) when pitting.

Working fuel and temp dials (don't think fuel works on all P-cars, temp def not), availabilty to turn the engine on and off (because it's fun), changing the readout on the dash/LCD. Last but not least, having a radio station selection on roadcars for cruising on SS 7! :)

That you can negotate the price of a car in the UCD, if you go too much down, he wont be selling it and you have to make a better price ! THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZING !

Easier, slicker menus and cutting load time. That and more photo mode options.

An idea for photo mode is the ability to place multiple cars and racing drivers in one location.

A better user interface, easier and faster menu navigation, more shortcuts to allow faster navigation to specific areas (eg: changing oil before starting a race)

Trackdays!!!

Dropping the top on convertibles.

what about a online dealership where people sell their cars to other people instead of just trading?

I agree with this. Perhaps when people sell cars, they go to the used car dealership, where people could buy them, and the money would go to the seller. It would also say who is selling it, or if they don't want their PSN known, you could sell the car as annonymous. The game would chose the price for you though, based upon the mileage and modifications. This just prevents people posting a Nissan Cube for 20 mill or something.

Back