Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
That would be unrealistic as in real life modified cars have considerably less value on the market than standard unmodified road cars. Even if the fitted parts are expensive.
You could get the GT garage to take the parts off and put the standard parts back on in order to sell the tuned parts but the labour cost of asking the GT garage to do this would negate the value. In GT the labour work including oil changes, car washes and refitting standard wing/removal etc. is done by paid professionals you can't do it yourself to save money.

I understand what your saying to a point. The ability to remove modified parts and upgrades and sell them would help improve the situation. I just dont want to spend 50,000 credits on a car and 500,000 credits on parts and then sell it for 17,000 credits

-mechanical damage
-cockpit view for all of the cars
-none diffrence between the modeling and polygons
-better and live environment
-less heavy updates
-ability to customize your own cars

OP pretty much has everything covered but there's one thing I'd add;

1. The ability to create your own B-Spec drivers' names (with the Sony censorship thing incorporated obviously), it took me like three weeks of name grinding to reach H.Tanner :grumpy:

Edit; How can I forget? We need Chuck Norris in GT6

Last edited:
Only things I want are:
Event Generator
Leaderboards (Like the leaderboards in GT5:P they were awesome what happened to them?)

• Better low-speed physics (burnouts and donuts!)
  • Museum—Instead of cards, I had originally hoped it would be a way to view every car in the game, neatly presented with it’s information, in different groups and combinations; like all of the Skyline GT-Rs in a row with a historical perspective of them, all of the Super GT cars included for 2012 with a summary of that year’s races, etc.
  • Better organization tools for your garage: DTM set, Super GT set, JGTC set; custom sets, sorting by displacement, by wheelbase, sorting by decade, etc.
  • Arcade mode like before, where every car you buy in GT Mode becomes indefinitely available in Arcade mode with all colors, etc.; I miss being able to take out a fully stock car out for a run

Last edited:
  • Arcade mode like before, where every car you buy in GT Mode becomes indefinitely available in Arcade mode with all colors, etc.; I miss being able

couldn't agree more! Thats what i'm missing most in GT5, especially splitscreen mode soon gets kind of boring if you only have a few dozen cars to choose from, changing that woulnd't be such a big effort i suppose...
AI cars in splitscreen mode would be great as well, sorry if that has already be mentioned.

Another vote for Event Generator here. My main beef with GT5.

I'm gonna assume (hopefully) that better physics/tire modeling will be part of GT6 anyway.

what i want is simple, the possibility to:
swamp engine
more choice of wheels and more body kits
and i also want to feel more connected to the mechanical changes

Pcachapuz
what i want is simple, the possibility to:
swamp engine
more choice of wheels and more body kits
and i also want to feel more connected to the mechanical changes

You want to swamp engines? Ô.Ò

More RM cars (maybe not every car but certainly more of them, RM every supercar would be nice including all Ruf) or equivalent tuning upgrades available.

Access garage from the track you're at - really a pain to go all the way to the main menu to switch cars for practice or a race.

Ability to apply all GT Auto maintenance (or at least oil change) at track.

Better AI - ability to "model" their pace with your own would be nice, or at least have a few difficulties available that actually increase their cornering proficiency... *get rid of that freaking slowdown thing they do when you're behind them, and only have them do that if you get next to them on the inside of a corner entry*

No we don't. We do in Photo Travel but not in Photo Mode when taking photos from replays we get the dumbed down version optimised for gameplay - these need to be swapped out with the full quality version when entering Photomode.

Wishlist 2

I would like to see improvment in the GT TV feature.

Liverstream of 24h and other endurance races with Nissan involment. Including exclusiv interviews and so on.

What I want is a car creator. I know that will never happen in a GT game, but it would be nice to create, say, a Ferrari 599 with a fan element like the 2J.

1. A virtual garage that our avatar can walk around in which we see in first-person perspective. Where we can view our cars and have a look around the interior. I mean they model the interior and we hardly see any of it when driving.

2. The ability to buy ice-cream

What I want to see is more classic events, and event for very low-powered cars (50hp and below), and an event for RR cars. You see events for FF, FR, MR, and 4WD cars, why not have an RR event?

Car Insurance and Timed-Scaled damages.
Car Insurance covers a car from damages for any amount of races.
For example: Bob pays 250,000Cr. for his car. Bob get a big scratch on the right side of the vehicle from a race. The Repair cost 1,000Cr. Now Bob has 249,000Cr. for his car. Bob's car got totaled from a race (Bob is a bad driver). The Repair Cost 300,000Cr. Bob uses the rest of the insurance money from the car. Bob owes 51,000Cr. due to repairs. Now Bob can use the winnings to pay off the repair or spend credits.

Time-Scaled damages occurs when the car does not have chassis reinforcement and in endurance events. This can mostly happen when entering a corner, weather/climate, or constantly bumping into walls or other cars. For example: Bob enters the Karussell corner at the Nurburgring and when leaving the corner he noticed that his front-right brake is not working. Time-Scaled damages can also effect brakes, transmission box, gearbox, chassis, wheels, engine/turbo, lights (front and rear), aerodynamics, weight, oil, fuel, exhaust, etc...

Last edited:
I'd really like to see better engine noises, turbo noises and so on, better customization including official tuning car companies, the inside car cam should be improved, end up with standards and premium, a more organised a-spec menu like GT4, rally stages and championships, F1 calander, real damage and repair costs, real racing conditions like fuel ran outs, oil spils, tyre punctures, bits of cars lying around ther track, real weather conditions, more races and events and explore the graphic limits of PS3 or eventually PS4

Something I really would like to see is a change of game mechanics for offline racing, so you'll be rewarded appropriately for coming 2nd or 3rd or 4th,... .
Right now it is like coming 16th (almost).
You either come in 1st or you lost. That's something that really bothers me in almost all racing games and I would like to see this changed.
Of course that would mean, that you'd have to race better AI drivers to prevent you from winning in the first place, but still...

>Color coded locator arrows matching color coded driver names on the driver list, while using the full information HUD. For long GP length races its nice to know if you are chasing/being chased by a backmarker or for position. Your engineer would be able to tell you that, but currently all I know is there is a driver up there, whoever he is. Obviously 16+ distinct colors might be tough, but some effort towards distinguishing drivers on the track map. Zebra stripe the last few, In don't know. Make it so.

>Oil change in pits, in lobby, whatever.

>Timed races (by the min, hr, etc). I could be wrong, but I don't think you can run a literal 24hr race in GT5 online. I would also be nice if you could enter a timed race after it has started. Best case would be when a disconnection happens. They could come back and join and maybe get credit for laps done, either thru software of run by the race admin. from replay. Actually entering any race after a disconnect would be nice, but that's stretching it. A timed race should have that option and be considered a realistic necessity.

>Have real product (or very close) from real Manufacturers/Suppliers. For my Audi or VW I could get APR parts or VAST (that would be longshot, but still awesome). Maybe each OEM gets 1-2 tuners to choose from. Real tuner companies (I would think) would pay to be included in the game. Maybe that's the problem, who pays. The car companies seem to be ok with the idea.

Back