Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
@AJHG1000
The title of this threads say other things then tracks or car.

No money limit. and a higher level limit.

Then I posted it in the wrong thread, as this is a new section, I opened a lot of threads in my browser, I think I got confused

Thanks!

Last edited:
CAM
Just reading the OP makes me very excited, but understandably skeptical. With that in mind, all I want are more legitimate race series and the ability to do full seasons in them, like in F1 2010 or the EA Sports NASCAR games.

Possibly the ability to do a career with multiple seasons and get job offers (not choose a series, the game offers you a job) after or during each season in different series.

If they optimize NASCAR, WRC, LMP/GT, GT300/500, karts, lower formula classes, and hopefully F1 (not expecting Bernie to give us that) I'll pay double for GT6.

👍

It's not a helmet cam for the simple reason no helmet is modeled. That's a helmet camera.

race07_shot41.jpg

That looks ridiculous if you wear a helmet you don't see the helmet it self.

Doubt they will do half of what the OP said, but all those things are great.

GT6 = Best of GT5 + Best of FIA GTR + Best of Live for Speed

At the end of the day, graphics don't make the game especially in racing, who needs rear seats with proper stitching ?????

Live for Speed - best tire physics out there currently (game application)

FIA GTR - Great race features, and mechanical damage (MADE IN 2005, get with it PD !!!)

At the end of the day both those games are more fun, and WAY BETTER AI (race craft).

AI:

GT5: Going to Lunch

GTR/LFS: ACTUALLY RACING lol

-Different fuel consumption for each of the cars
-Revamped aerodynamic physics (drag doesn't exist when you increase downforce)
-Racing modifications for standard cars (if we have standards)
-Safety car for endurance races

What Race 07, GTR2 and rFactor has.

-Realistic flag regulations.

-Great AI customizable in % from 20 to 120%.
-More customization for wheels. (G25/27, T500RS, etc...death zones, degrees, etc)

-Limited customization for every car just to avoid unrealistic behaviours. (less parameters)

-Better suspensions and tyre model /contact with surface is wrong.

-Real Engine sounds for every car. (proper gearbox and rev sounds and mix overall)

-Livery Editor. So we can make our customized teams for championships.

-Regular cars with RM´s versions to emulate every other championships and leagues from the real world without the use of licences. This with the livery editor is all that we need.

-More Tuning options for each brand like we had in GT4. Mercedes Benz with AMG and so on. Each with its proper manufacturer to customize and tune the car.

-All tracks with day/night cycles as on every simulator in the market.(PC)

-Better Track editor so we can make realistic and accurate tracks with more options and functions.

Need to think more. But that´s what i think this game needs more than anything.

Grid Girls! :D

They will have to increase the age rate to E+ to T (America), and from PEGI 3 to PEGI 12 (Europe)

PD have avoided this by not showing alcohol / tobacco references in the cars (i.e Martini & Rossi in Lancia Rally Cars and Silk Cut in the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car)

Online: Introduction of an optional handicap system like e.g. different pp-limits for each driver to nivelate different driving skills.

Helmet Cam View

That would shake a lot and after a crash you would be dizzy.
Much like the "look into the turn" view found in Shift 2 and TDU2, I find this to be quite annoying. The reason is because in real life, if you get dizzy, you get dizzy. The world around you doesn't start to spin, you do.

As I've complained before about the cockpit view in TDU2, you will get disoriented because when you turn your head in real life while driving, you get a good sense of how much to turn the wheel, but in TDU2, those senses are all lost because the car seems to be turning, while you stay stationary.

They really should give the possibily to sell/buy cars and other stuff (tuned, livery etc) Online between players. Any self-respecting game should have that in year 2010 - oh its 2012 already.. ;)

Just come up with a proper way of blocking the possibily to clone cars through backup savefiles etc so theres really a kind of economy around rare cars & great livery.

Ultimategc
Sign deal with instagram for photo mode

Ha. No.

Instagram is used by hipsters to show the world what they're eating for dinner. Photo stream is fine, plus if you want to edit photos use professional software.

Livery editor
Drivetrain conversions
Engine Conversions
More specific engine and suspension mods
Bodykits (not just splitters and spoilers)
All cars Premium
MORE RIMS!!!

Also a single player drift mode were you can battle the computer!

Wheel width/diameter/offset control.

More realistic tyre model, in all weather conditions.

A better game menu than gt5.

The ability to make custom tracks from google maps images.

TOUGE. Even the Gumna cycle sports centre from best motoring would suffice.

There is something in Forza games that would be really good in GT6: penalties if you come of the track (if you cut the corner), or if you hit someone 💡

Petrolhead1
There is something in Forza games that would be really good in GT6: penalties if you come of the track (if you cut the corner), or if you hit someone 💡

Yes, but I find the whole hit someone thing annoying. If the ai hits you, you get a penalty. Grrrrr!

I think being able to design a car from the ground up - engine and all, would be really cool.

Drag race modes would be cool too. Like they had on Sega GT.

realistic racing events e.g. with practice and qualifying
group c with ability to toggle boost.
more night racing.
variety of tuning parts with parts all having different pros and cons.
more rims.
better damage models.

More car customization like some more front and rear bumpers, and maybe the ability to create something like our custom vinyl maybe ot even add decals to thecars. :)

A few items I've added

• Random Failures (possibility increased with rough driving/wrecking/lack of maintenance)
  • Draft/slipstream efficiency updated to take into account speed, car shape/drag, and horsepower.
  • Turbulent air from the car in front of you affects handling, disruption severity depends on speed, drag, and aero dependency
  • Different fuel tank sizes for each car
  • Earn sponsors whose logo you can add onto your racing suit and they pay you a salary
  • Selling a car with tuning parts increases its value accordingly

1) Kaz you got alot of people to pleeze, hehe, wow..
2) Live race league 4 times a year, where you can work your way to the top or bottom.
3) Ability to get sponsored by car or product companies.
4) Live streaming for yourself or others to watch, to keep an eye on future or current competition
5) Recorded stats & career throughout the years; basically professional sim-racing leagues, with developed pro teams, with the possibility of live championships that will take the place of GT Academy when that program is over with..
6) Companies like BMW could sponsor you for your the next season, & recieving special types of team cars that are not available any where else..
7) Recruiting team members..
8) Best of the best endurance race event invites for established teams & drivers (Endurance Championships) by reagions & states to world wide events..Probably would need real entry fees, but would fund league costs and championship prizes & such.. Kaz you could have car companies paying you to be apart instead of vise- versa...

Last edited:
[*]Selling a car with tuning parts increases its value accordingly
[/LIST]
That would be unrealistic as in real life modified cars have considerably less value on the market than standard unmodified road cars. Even if the fitted parts are expensive.
You could get the GT garage to take the parts off and put the standard parts back on in order to sell the tuned parts but the labour cost of asking the GT garage to do this would negate the value. In GT the labour work including oil changes, car washes and refitting standard wing/removal etc. is done by paid professionals you can't do it yourself to save money.

Back