This game has become a joke

• Thread starter dave2319
  • 35 comments
Yeah, I don't know, I've been racing with the same dudes for a long time. These days I almost never play the game except for the seasonals and Saturday night racing with the same group of people. Sometimes it works okay, but frequently there is issues of invisible cars, people kicked, sometimes everyone in room is kicked.

I've been in Crunch's room before and iirc I didn't have any issues but don't think I've been in that room on Saturday nights.

I'm just not happy at all, and I've been playing since gt1.

Even if online play was flawless is anyone okay with the fact we had all these vision cars teased and most never got released? Also is anyone okay with not having a game for current platform? Honestly we have no idea with a gran turismo game will be available on current console.

I have seen a great improvement with hardly a disconnect since switching to Google DNS servers. They are faster than your ISP providers DNS servers. Even Time Warner told me to use them over their own. OpenDNS is good too. Google DNS primary is 8.8.8.8 and Secondary is 8.8.4.4. I can provide step by step if needed. When I changed my PS4 over it almost doubled my download speed.

Back