This July, the Super FR Saloon Championship becomes the TRIPLE-S CHAMPIONSHIP

  • Thread starter Thread starter designate-19L
  • 214 comments
  • 12,411 views

At 520PP, which tyre compound regulation would you prefer?

  • Sports Soft

    Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Sports Medium

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Sports Hard

    Votes: 11 22.0%

  • Total voters
    50
Large apologies! Something's come up for me on Friday evening, which is unavoidable and non-negotiable. Anyone not so cool on bringing Monza forward to tomorrow (Thursday)?
 
Large apologies! Something's come up for me on Friday evening, which is unavoidable and non-negotiable. Anyone not so cool on bringing Monza forward to tomorrow (Thursday)?

It's cool with me.
 
I don't mind racing tomorrow.
 
Thanks guys. However, my understanding is that the rescheduling of Monza has caught some people off guard, and they won't be able to make it tonight. So, I have put back all remaining rounds of the championship to each of their following race dates (please refer to OP race calendar). Tonight, instead, for those who can make it, I will host a non-championship event of testing and racing at a voted track. This should be a good opportunity to try to resolve any car issues presented at Laguna.

Apologies again! You know how it is. C'est la vie.

PS. The race will be full-duration...and there will be a small prize involved!
 
Nice, 19:30 start time I assume?
 
Yeah i can't make tonight
 
Let's hope at least those who are free can make it at all! Network's down at the moment...
 
19.30 in what time zone?Im interested in joining with a 350GT.:)
 
I might be able to make it lima although I don't know for sure.
 
Looks like PSN won't be up for 19:30. Anyone had any luck connecting?
 
Guess there'll be no race tonight
 
I can't make it at 2 on a thursday guys...Have fun then...
 
when will be monza? cause my PSN is still down...
 
We should be alright for Tuesday.

On a side note, just bought an Evo X, tuned it like the M3, and despite the 4WD, was about a second slower at both Trial and Laguna. So, I may drop the drivetrain restriction next season. The only thing I'm worried about is the GTR, which I might just ban, but keep the old Skylines. They at least look like saloons, rather than the new GTR which is just a...a blob...

I'm thinking 530PP as well.

Thoughts?
 
Meanwhile, this is a good opportunity to catch up in B-Spec.

IT WOULD HELP GREATLY IF I HADN'T SET ALL MY DRIVERS TO ONLINE - TO MAKE THEM OFFLINE, YOU HAVE TO LOG IN!!! :banghead:
 
i dont think so about 530pp
 
FFS Sony. Hurry up. ****ing lowlife hacker tw**s, yeah that's right, try to ruin things for the rest of us.

Anyhoo, I've been running more tests, and as I said, the lightweight Evo is about on par with the other cars I have. The GTR '07 is in a different league, it was a couple of seconds quicker round Trial, so that's fully out. Gonna try an R34 and a Scoob soon...

Also, next season, I might allow full aero mods.
 
FFS Sony. Hurry up. ****ing lowlife hacker tw**s, yeah that's right, try to ruin things for the rest of us.

Anyhoo, I've been running more tests, and as I said, the lightweight Evo is about on par with the other cars I have. The GTR '07 is in a different league, it was a couple of seconds quicker round Trial, so that's fully out. Gonna try an R34 and a Scoob soon...

Also, next season, I might allow full aero mods.

Bad news, Sony said that they are having to re-build the network and that it is very time consuming, which in business lingo means that it could be 1 or 2 days, or a week. :grumpy:👎🤬🤬🤬🤬
 
Bad news, Sony said that they are having to re-build the network and that it is very time consuming, which in business lingo means that it could be 1 or 2 days, or a week. :grumpy:👎🤬🤬🤬🤬

Good grief. How hard can it be?
 
Omg, really bad news
 
So, maybe some one is in practice while PSN is down? If yes what results in Monza lads?
 
Very, they are re-building the network, I mean someone hacked into it.

I work in IT, rebuilding a network doesn't take long (several thousand servers with several thousand people working on them - You can get one done in about 30/40 mins). It's configuring it properly that takes the time.

Any ideas when this will be rescheduled for? Also 19L, does this mean we'll be good for 4WD cars next season? Done any tests on the FF cars or will they just be pushed aside?
 
Any ideas when this will be rescheduled for? Also 19L, does this mean we'll be good for 4WD cars next season? Done any tests on the FF cars or will they just be pushed aside?

Monza will take place on either the following Tuesday or Friday after the network comes back up.

On drivetrains, I think I'll allow the 2L cars such as Scoobies and Evos. GTR is out - too quick. R34 I've yet to test, we'll see how that fares. FFs would be allowed, although you'll do extremely well to make one competitive.
 
Back